October 26, 2014 | 1224 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kerin03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Addicted to the Juicy Tube! favorite shades-beach plum, simmer & spring fling. perfect amount of shine and tint...love them!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by trishny

JT are really a great marketing product that came out of Lancome. Texture is bad, hardly stays out, colour are so sheer. I can make better lipgloss than these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ikealover

I love this stuff. I just purchased it in Rasberry Ice. This is part of the Juicy Tube Pop collection. They taste like candy and fruit. They are so pretty. I love layering them over lipsticks or wearing them alone. The shine is incredible and they last for at least an hour. Will definitely repurchase this color and try some more.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MsMaggie

I tried two of these- and liked the product. My only complaint is that it didnt really stay on for long. Then I got hip- and remembered that Lancome & Loreal are owned by the same companmy. The Loreal product is so similar I would NEVER buy this again- bc they really are SO similar- but the Loreal one is 5 bucks compared to Lancome.... Just an FYI ( And I usually believe in paying more for good cosmetics ! Not in this case though...)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

I cant understand what a package can do?this gloss has cool colorful package but they just give gloss not color to my lips.ęts a pity everyone buy it to have a collection must-have but this is not as good as loreal glosses.sorry addicts.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by TCamille

This lip gloss is very gooey and thick. Gives great moisture for the lips. The only problem is that they are too expensive in my opinion. I've found knockoffs with the same quality for much less. Okay product with a less than desirable price so I wont be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2004 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Amee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

whoa. I can sooo get colour juice cheaper ( i have about 10 of them!!) and they are exactly the same, not a slanted applicator, but still, the same. look at the ingredients ppl, THEY ARE IDENTICAL execpt for colors, which is obvious. Lancome is run by the same company and Loreal anyways, its just a way to get the middle class and the upper classes money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

Smells good, tastes good, looks good. They're quite sticky and you shouldn't ever expect to see the colour on your lips as in the tube and they're a bit pricey for what they are but I adore these things anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by JuLondon

Juicy Tubes are definitely not my favorite glosses. They are way too sticky and I don't like how the product feels on my lips, kind of a plastic feel. I don't really like the watermelon smell either, it smells a lot, not in a subtle way. I also dislike the fact that it's tube with a hard end applicator, and it's kind of hard to apply evenly, as opposed to a brush. It's also quite hard to get the right amount out of the tube...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 1:59:00 AM More reviews by malieboe

I bought this one way before the hype around this started but the tube still has got some left. I used it a lot, so it has more in a tube then you think. I would prefer more colour, it looks really pink in the tube but comes out kinda transparent, which is ok, but not what I expected. I read in several reviews that they changed the structure of it, so I will repurchase to try a new one (lemming!!). The tube looks great and I love the gloss as a transparent gloss. Definiatly a good one.