April 24, 2014 | 939 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Not that this product really needs another rave review... but I'm doing it anyways!

I use this brush to get the most natural finnish on my foundation, and it gives me the maximum coverage out of my beloved PF tm. I like to dot the foundation/tm I'm using onto my face with my fingers, then I whip out this little gem and buff away, after that I apply a tiny bit directly onto the brush and pat over my light acne scars... after this its perfection, and it's all thanks to this brush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by TRAYZANE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!! Seriously!!! So glad I tried this. I have acne prone skin, with scars and blemishes. Thanks to all the reviews on MUA I have finally found a foundation that works for me, Estee Lauder Double Wear. But still didn't have a "flawless" look. Until now!!! This brush is amazingly good and soooooo affordable. So worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush really is great for blending out liquid foundation. It's very dense and soft, and it just blends it so easily and gives it a more natural, even finish. I love it! I use only a light dusting of powder, so I don't use this brush for that because it's so dense, but I can see that it would be great for mineral foundation. It's also just great to have in case you need to buff out blush or bronzer if you overdo them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

One of the best brushes on the market for buffing foundation, and making it look like skin. I purchased this a few other Elf Brushes last year after seeing constant glowing reviews. I was happy with all my Elf purchases- but this brush is my favorite. I use this to buff not only liquid, creme & powder foundation- but I use it to blend concealer as well. It blends everything together beautifully, giving any foundation airbrush qualities. While I'm not a fan of any other Elf products- The brushes are a must to check out, especially the Studio Powder brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I bought this, its super cheap! And works amaaaaaaaaaaazing! The bristles are soft and the handle is pretty sturdy. The bristles are also very dense! I use this to stipple on my liquid foundation and it works great! It gives a nice airbrush look to my foundation. And the great thing is, it doesnt soak up any product, by the time I finish applying foundation, there are no product left on the brush! The bristles are also great, doesnt feel scratchy on my face.

Its really great for the price. I'm taking one lippie off as I have a few fallout, just trying to get out of the packaging and a few more while applying my foundation and when washing. It doesnt bleed though, when washing the color of the bristles does not bleed.2 or 3 Bristles are like jutting out on top of the brush. But doesnt effect the application. I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! It applies liquid and powder foundation so well. I have 2 already and will probably buy one more (just in case one breaks or something, I'm scared it will because of how cheap it is!)
Defiantly try this, it's only 3 dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by PillarofAutumn

This is an amazing brush, especially for the price of just $3. The first one I bought had some shedding, but I just went back to Target, exchanged it, and the new one was perfect. It keeps it shape well, is the perfect density for applying my Bare Minerals foundation, and is super soft. It's also really easy to wash (a lot of dense brushes are difficult to get clean on the inside, but I found this one to be fairly easy). I'd definitely recommend trying this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by montycapp11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfection. I've needed a flat top brush for a while and I was anticipating spending $12 on one from Everyday Minerals when I stumbled across this in Target. I'm sooo glad I bought this. It's so dense and super soft. I can't say how it works for liquid foundations, but it's perfect for mineral powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by beautyinme

This is almost unbelievable! This brush is amazingly soft and does its job! I absolutely love it. I purchased this after reading numerous reviews on it and I'm so glad I did. I use it for my mineral makeup and it is just excellent for buffing the color on my face. I don't use liquid or cream foundation, so I don't know if it works just as well with those. It only costs $3 and it's comparable to other more expensive brushes. I don't owe any MAC brushes (why would I now that I have this) so I can't compare the two. However, a lot people say that it's comparable to MAC brushes and even better than some high-end brand brushes. I don't have a problem with it shedding and I don't know how many times I have to repeat that I love this brush! I'm going to buy their other studio line brushes too! It's defintitely a must-have product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

Elf caught my attention through their brushes! I never knew Elf till I bought several brushes from them. From there I realized what a great brand it is for cosmetic enthusiasts who like to get their money's worth. This powder brush is 1 of the best in my stash, it's soft and does its job for the coverage I want to create. I had higher priced brushes that didn't work for me & made me regret spending the money. Elf brushes however, somehow got me hooked and makes me wanna purchase all they got, ha ha! I prefer the studio line brushes ( with black handles) though, compare to their white handled ones. The white handled brushes are 'hit or miss" in quality, while the studio brushes are made softer & definitely for keeps. I have no complains with any of the studio brushes I got so far. I wish they will be all available in my country so I can complete my Elf brush collection.