October 24, 2014 | 1779 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by l8erg8er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff lives up to the hype for me; I tried it in the salon and was hooked! I used to be very anti-silicone, but this serum turned me into a believer. While the ingredients look basic, this serum works better than any other I have ever used.

However, I must say that I also purchased the Sally's Argan Oil knockoff, and it works equally well. Sooo much shine from so little product! I'll happily be buying the generic from now on, and suggest that others do the same. There's no reason to spend $$$ when you could spend $.

I honestly believe that this stuff will help me gracefully (and healthily) grow out my bob back to my much-desired long length. It really delivers and makes me feel extremely confident about my hair.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update:
only works for like an hour, than on my very damaged hair it looks how it did before. not worth the money at all.
and its mostly silicones!

Pros
leaves hair silky not greasey like drugstore oils
a huge amount is not needed
different from biolage masques
works for at least 8 hrs
good smell (i couldn't smell it after all the products i used, but if you don't use a lot of hairspray and other things you can smell, light but noticeable, not perfumey
cons
expensive
a little hard to dispense
VERY GOOD PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by erin_s_1708

After reading all of the rave reviews for this stuff, I had to order some...and I am SO glad that I did! It makes my hair silky smooth and so soft. Plus, it smells absolutely amazing. My hair is on the finer side, so I make sure to only apply the product at the ends and stay away from my roots. My only gripes are that it is a little pricey and the bottle (as so many other people have said) should have a pump to make the application process a bit easier. Otherwise, I am thrilled to death about what this has done for the condition of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Jzgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My bleached, fried, dry hair sucked this right up. I think from reading the other reviews that I may have used too much and will alter my application in the future. Anyway, my hair looked strong and sleek...I couldn't believe it! I think I may have to start hoarding this stuff. The pkg ....not too good....would be better with a squeeze top. Expensive but worth it considering I have bought tons of stuff that never worked at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by chloebaker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING! I have dry, damaged hair, and this makes my hair super soft and shiny. After showering, I let my hair air dry for about 10 minutes so it's damp, and then put in a drop of this oil. First of all, the smell is HEAVENLY. People have commented on the scent's deliciousness. I usually straighten my hair after, and my hair is SO shiny and soft. Buy this, sooo worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by stacyhigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing!!! Ive been using it for over a year and it has helped me get my damaged highlighted hair back to healthly and shiney again and a little goes a long way so its worth its weight in gold LOL. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sherscha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK. I've been a hairdresser for over 30 years and this is the first time in well over a decade I've been this excited about a product - and the whole Moroccanoil line. I first got it to try on human hair wigs as they dry out so fast, especially the lower grade hair wigs that have little to no cuticle left. Well let me tell you, I've seen the combination of the Moroccanoil and the Hydrating Mask perform miracles on wigs some of my clients would have given up for 'dead'. I am now recommending it to every client that buys a human hair wig. And my regular clients? They love this!!! They love the shine, the cumulative conditioning effect and the reduced drying time (up to 40%). That last benefit alone makes the product well worth the price....all of them together makes this a no-brainer. For my own color treated, 4" past the shoulders hair, it has more shine, more 'weight' like when it was virgin hair, smells wonderful and is incredibly silky. When I wear it up in a twist with the ends out (my usual style), the ends actually are as shiny and swingy as the rest now...not dry and rather stiff as they usually are. My clients even noticed this. When you use the shampoo and conditioner on a regular basis, you don't need nearly as much of the Moroccanoil itself, as they have argan oil in them as well. After two months of personally using these products, I found I need less of the oil as time goes on. Truly amazing stuff.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow wow and wow! I really cannot believe how soft, shiny and less frizzy my hair is from using this product. I wear my naturally wavy/curly hair both straight and curly and this works either way. The smell is fantastic and my hair keeps feeling better and better as I use it. I am justifying the high price by telling myself, that my hair is the fashion item I wear every day.
UPDATE: Have had the same tiny tube for months and my hair keeps getting better!!! Love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by redhead2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I asked my hair stylist about this product, and she told me that she had tried it, but it wasn't nearly as good as the Agadir oil. I wanted to try it anyway, so I found a great deal on Amazon. I got the shampoo, conditioner, and a .85 oz. oil for $40. The oil comes in a glass bottle, and has a tropical scent, as some other reviewers have mentioned. I applied the oil on wet hair, and proceeded to blowdry. It did decrease the drying time, but I still had frizzies, even after using my flatiron. My hair was not as shiny when compared to when I use the Agadir oil. I also don't like the fact that the fragrance is so strong that it lasts all day and competes with my perfume. I think I will stick with the Agadir oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by kim316

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! Not greasy, unless you use too much. Only need a few drops to make your hair very soft and shiney. It retails around $40.00 for a 3.4 oz glass bottle. I recommend trying to fit a flip cap on the bottle so if you tip the bottle over, it will not waste the product. I purchased mine off amazon.com and got it around 28.00 plus shipping. After using this, I actually threw my other styling products out. They just don't compare!