BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/29/2010 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best bronzer that I have used, and I have tried many. The texture is great and blends effortlessly into the skin. Also, the color works very well with my NW15 skin. You can dust it lightly for a hint of color, or you can use a more dense brush and build up to a deeper shade. It doesn't pull orange on me either, just a nice natural tan shade. I will def repurchase if I run out, which will take a while since you get tons of product in the packaging :)

on 7/28/2010 3:55:00 AM

Hoola, is definitely the lightest bronzer I have, its good because its really hard to over do, but I dont feel like the color pay off is that great. Just to get decent contour lines I have to work with it a fair bit. I do love this packaging even though it isnt the most convenient for just throwing it around, but I would repurchase it

on 7/27/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Can't believe I've only just recently tried this product!!

I've been on holiday and used this since coming back. I love the fact it is a matt bronzer - no glittery particles or glow!!

I dust it over my Estee Lauder Doublewear tinted moisturiser and I notice it makes my skin look smooth and have had comments about this too!

This powder goes on a very light bronze/brown - no orange tone!! I normally finish with a little Coralista on the apples of my cheeks.

I love most Benefit cosmetics and I will definitely buy this again!

on 7/26/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am naturally very pale. I use this whether I faux tan or not & it works either way. It's very natural looking as a contour or bronzer. It is matte, no shimmer. It lasts all day & is easy to blend. I like the packaging because when you swirl product onto your brush, the product stays in the container instead of flying out into the air like open containers do. I have been using daily for 4 months and have not hit pan. Worth the money for a product that gives me nice natural results & will last a long time. Lately, I've been using Hoola as eyeshadow; with my MAC 217 in my crease over eye primer. Before I was using BE Faux Tan minerals but switched to this & prefer the Hoola as it is less messy & more natural looking on my skin tone.

on 7/23/2010 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've used this bronzer almost daily for the last 9 months and there isn't even a dent in the product yet. I'm pretty pale so it doesn't take a lot to contour, but still... I'm impressed :). I love that it's matte and it goes on smoothly. It's easy to blend out and make it look natural. It stays on me for a long time. The color is perfect... it has never looked muddy on me. All-in-all, it's a great bronzer. I don't use the brush that comes with it, but it's nice that there is one just in case I need it. I like the box packaging and have never had a problem with it personally. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really see exactly how much product is in there, but that's a small detail. It is pretty expensive, but I'll still probably repurchase once all of my bronzers are used up, which may be never :).

on 7/23/2010 2:47:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My HG of bronzers! It's perfect, especially for people who go brown when they are tanned as it looks SO natural and can make almost any skin tone deepen. There are no orangey tinges to it, which I love! I also love the fact that it has no shimmer, but is very matte. It smells... strange, but it totally worth it! Expensive, but mine has lasted me a year with regular use during winter months and less use during the summer months! And still isn't empty. Will definitely buy again!

on 7/19/2010 4:37:00 PM

I have been using hoola for a few years now and I love it! wouldnt change for any other bronzer.

on 7/16/2010 4:03:00 AM

This is a wonderful contour and bronzer. It is matte so it goes on looking very natural. I have alos used it as a blush with a bit of highlighter on my cheeks for a summer glow.

on 7/13/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my all time fav bronzer, its a tad expensive but it really realy lasts for ages so its worth it in the end, i like the way its matt so i can add it all over as i like a matt finish but can had shine myself after... its a really natural colour and it looks really good in photos

My favorite bronzer thus far. It is definitely the most natural looking tan that I've been able to create. NO SHIMMER. This beats NARS Laguna for that reason only. In the sunlight, in certain directions, Laguna can make you look disco'y. This is perfection, easy to work with, no orange tones, blendable and great stay-put power! Only minor defect is packaging, not cute nor practical. Still, the product makes me insanely happy and that's what matters.

Popular Bronzers