April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by peiramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bronzer is definitely worth the money if you are looking for a matte colour for contour or overall glow. It brightens up my skin without looking like im covered in brown glitter and the staying power is amazing. yet again, benefit pulled off a great boxed product!
**i do recommend using a different brush than the one it comes with

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Purchased this from Sephora to get all the Benefit Freebies and Im glad I did. Very nice natural color, not too dark on my fair skin. Right up there with my fav bronzers- MAC bronze,Cargo Med, and Tarte ParkAvePrincess. My only complaint is that its full of parabens so I may just have to go back to Tarte's Park Ave. Princess when I finish this up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Caused cysts in a short period of time! Amazing, natural shade on my pale skin, long-lasting and matte- too bad it caused irritation. After I stopped using it, my issues ended immediately. The cardboard packaging and brush are absolutely terrible, but it's a great product if you can wear it! I'm now using Sephora SFP 15 bronzer without issues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This was a little expensive, but honestly it will last you FOREVER. I literally think I've had mine for 4-5 years- I don't have to toss it cause it still works and never made my skin break out. A little really does go a long way, and the color looks natural. It goes on matte, and sometimes I layer it with a pinker blush, or over a blush. I don't use the brush they give, but my own blush brush for a softer, more distributed look. Every girl should have this as a bronzer...you won't have to buy any other ones for a long time- unless you want some shimmer, then get the Milani shimmer strips. If you have those two, you got them all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by emilysusername

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a great matte bronze shade, on my fair skin a little bit goes a long way (but that can be said in general of this product i think, because too much can look a little dirty). Never orange. I'm a fan of the brush, all it takes is a quick sweep and blending away any harsh edges with your fingers or a large brush. I wouldn't repurchase this because in general i like blush, or a blush/bronzer combo, and i think their "dallas" is the perfect shade for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by FiGHTthaFEELiN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have olive undertones to my skin and this bronzer looks like DIRT on my face. Not a fan. The packaging was awkward and i used a MAC brush to apply because the fan type brush it came with had harsh bristles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by lese91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product and would buy it again. I like that it is not orange, and that it has no shimmer. It is really hard to find a good bronzer without shimmer. I think that it is really dark though, but you can control the darkness by the amount applied. The packaging is cute, but could be a bit sturdier.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by fleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite bronzer, a really good shade - not too orange, but the packaging lets it down in my opinion. the product will last me 6 months or more, but by then the cardboard packet will be destroyed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by amyplusbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After searching for a bronzer that didn't make me look orange for a VERY long time, I decided to invest in a hoola! & I think it's fabulous. Not too dark, not too light, with that great subtle shimmer. (Some say it has no shimmer, but it definitely has). Matte bronzers can sometimes look very cakey, & tend to dry your face out as the day goes on. But this is perfect! It's not overly shimmery, so it doesn't make you look like you've just rolled your face in a tub of glitter, it's just right & gives you the most gorgeous glow. It's not one of the dirt cheapies, though. At first it looks like an increadibly small pot for something that costs 22.50, but it lasts a long time so it's worth investing in! As many people have said, the brush is useless, but I don't have a problem with that as I use the MAC buffer brush anyway, which is perfect. This is definitely a must have, lightly dusted on it can leave you looking remarkably glamorous!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by AudV

I love this product! By far the best bronzer I've ever used and I have tried a ton. It's great because there's no shimmer so it really does just give you a warm tan look. If you put a shimmery bronzer on top of it, it's not too much either. I often use this on my declote as well. I hate the brush that comes with it, but i usually use my own brushes as well. But if it's your first time using it, beware, you'll get too much powder on it and have a diagonal line where you first apply it. Great strong product, I'd say probably the best of the entire benefit line in my opinion and I love almost all of their stuff.