July 22, 2014 | 1724 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by danipoops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as a contour under my blush and also as a matte bronzer when i dont want to be all sparkly! I love this - easy to use.. i dont use the brush that comes with it, its not very good in my opinion.
Lovely colour, I use fake tan so goes lovely with that..
Has lasted me a while considering the box is sooo tiny!
Would buy again, love the packaging too, very cute and girly xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

I really like this bronzer it is matte which i like. It looks natural on me and i definitely recommend getting this. It is perfect for contouring as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 3:51:00 AM More reviews by adeleDAVIDS

HOOLA is my holy grail matte bronzer (Too Faced Beach Bunny is my holy grail shimmer bronzer) and I'm absolutely in love with it. Perfect when you want a matte look without any shimmer, glitter, or added shine to your cheeks. The brush it comes with is completely useless, I either apply it with my Too Faced retractable kabuki or an EcoTools blush brush. The only downside about this product is the packaging. Of course is freakin' cute as hell, but that box isn't the easiest thing to just toss in your purse when you are in a hurry. Overall: amazing matte bronzer for medium/tan skintones (it would most definitely be way too dark on those with fairer skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 1xxstrawberry

First of all let me just say this bronzer is amazing! I used it for a week but switched back to my old bronzing powder from Faces. I'm not really sure why. I guess i have been too in love with my old bronzing powder to totally switch. I didnt think Hoola was pigmented enough for me! Even though everyone says it is. But yesterday i bought the MAC 187 brush. i tried the Hoola bronzer with it and it looks AMAZING. My face was flawless! Perfect naturally tan look! My Faces bronzer sometimes made me look a bit orange! I think when i first use it, it wasnt as pigmented because the size of my brush was huge so i couldnt swirl enough powder onto the brush. Thats why i probably couldnt get enough color payoff on my face! but the 187 brush fits perfectly. Im soo happy about this discovery! Overall Hoola is natural, matte, and a perfect bronzing powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by a2makeup

This stuff is 11 grama of joy for me! LOL, I love it! It is the perfect brown ever for me, so subtle, and no sparkles! At first I was hesitant on getting this because it looked almost muddy but it definitely is not. Before I was using Clinique's sunkissed bronzer and it was way too orange and had gold chunks in it. This is the complete opposite and I love it! Will definitely rebuy when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an awesome matte, natural bronzer. I love that it has no shimmer, it makes it look very natural. I use this almost everyday, it is one of my two HG bronzers. When i run out i will surely re-buy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by eav5445

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I rarely repurchase products because I'm always looking for the next best thing, but this is one I do. Best bronzer, natural color although I usually combine it with another lighter more orange-tone bronzer by Chanel.
This is great for sculpting your face though, and is great because it doesn't contain ANY sparkles or glitter! yay!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this bronzer as a matte alternative and a cheaper alternative to my NARS Laguna. It's hard to find matte bronzers, but this is one of the best ones. The colour is natural looking and it's not too heavily pigmented so it is easy to apply. It's also $20 cheaper than the NARS Laguna in Australia and has less tendancy to break.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by tv_viewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm fairly pale and was looking for a bronzer that looked natural yet noticeable and at first this product was perfect. But I realised I was starting to break out and since it was the only new face product I was usually it's obviously the Hoola. $35 down the drain right there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Bijou113