July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is great for highlighting the top of the cheeks and under the eyebrow. I also love adding this to a more matt foundation to give a more dewy and luminous finish but be ware, you really need to blend this one in properly or it will show in photos!

As this is a highlighter, it is not to be used for skin with active acne or pigmentation as it will bring attention to it.

I showed my cousin this and she adds it to all of her foundations and everyone comments on how beautiful and glowing her skin is. I would recommend this for people with clear skin to start with though.

Much better than Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Gleamer.

One lippie off because of the continual dipping into the pot. Not very hygienic especially for acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by katralber

I said I would buy this again, maybe it should say I would buy it. I got this as a sample one day from a lady for buying a bunch of benefit stuff. And to be honest I used to scoff at highlighters but never again. LOVE LOVE LOVE this and I'm thinking of buying this and maybe a nice blush next time I go to sephora!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Bartley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product really didn't work for me. As soon as it hit my skin [prepped with liquid foundation] it set funny and sort of balled, but not off, just sat atop my skin in strange clumps.

I went out nonetheless, hoping it would wear down into a better texture, and my friend randomly commented "You have something on your face, just there." And it was the high beam on my cheekbone.

EDIT :

I gave up on this, but i have since realised that the jar I bought was from ebay, and although new + genuine, i did notice it was quite clumpy in the jar. Since this i have seen many tuts on YouTube using this, and it's seems so smooth and lovely. So I am wondering whether or not it was just my jar that was old? Will try again and update this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by elle82004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is GREAT for giving a lovely glow, and for those who don't like the highlight as much- try using it as a base for eyeshadows (non-matte) I use it under Mac Shroom,Vex, Woodwinkes etc. and the sheen makes them glow even more!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size, and I absolutely love it. It highlights and gives the highlighted area an ethereal glow - not too much of it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by milly1984

this is good for the "dewy" look, especially when trying to look naturally pretty and like you arent wearing a lot of make up. I like to mix it with benetint and use as my blusher. You do have to be careful not to use too much though and i appreciate it is expensive. It does last a long time though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I do love this product but I have a bone to pick about it. It's a beautiful pearl y barely pink highlighter that has a really thin formulation so that it blends in well. It's great to mix into foundations for a dewy glow. However, it's ridiculously overpriced. I think that when I run out of my mini High Beam, I'll use Boots High Lights Illuminating Lotion instead- it's very similar and a heck of a lot cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Was a little too subtle and glittery for me. Returned it to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This highlighter is amazing! I really like it, it gives your skin a really pretty glow and it looks so pretty on!! I love it! the only thing I do not like very much is the packaging, because the container is glass, but other than that it is awesome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by jojojo123

This product is very good as it gives you a good highlight especially on the brow boone and cheek bones as it gives you a natural looking glow. It looks very natural and doesn't look like your noticably wearing make up which is always good if it looks natural i also gives a shimmer effect...brilliant!!