August 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by GlitterGirl172

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It gives me he false eyelash effect. I am going to stock up on this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 4:15:00 AM More reviews by meg8708

I've been using this mascara for prob 3/4 months and havent had any problems with it. It goes on really well and doesn't clump. It makes my lashes long and does make them look defined. But not great if you want really thick lashes.

The bottle is really cute. It does take a bit longer to dry so just watch out for that. Ive had too many occasions when I blink and get black spots under my eye (mainly cause Im in a rush or just clumsy!) But all in all a really good mascara for everyday use!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lipglosslover023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG this is an amazing mascara I personally tought this was going to be really went and clumpy with the kind of brush it has. and i was also a little weary about the fact it seperates every last into little clusters but it looks great and my lashes are soooo long !! I bought both of these today i got this one and the volume one and to tell you the truth the colors of the tube is what really caught my eye. But I love these mascaras and i will continue buying them !! YOU NEED TO TRY THIS MASCARA IF YOU HAVNT ALREADY ! TRUST ME YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by MacKisses

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product on a whim. I was at the drugstore and wanted to try a new mascara. I looked over all the different brands and stopped at the Maybelline section. There was a display case with all the newer Spring line collection and there was a coupon for a dollar off "Define A Lash". Now I knew which mascara I would try. I bought it in 'Very Black' and tried it the next day. The wand seemed a little flimsy and took some getting used to at first, but when I used it on my lashes, there wasn't any clumping and it went on each lash, even those hard to reach ones on the end. My lashes looked darker and a little longer, but did not look any thicker. This is a very good daytime mascara to wear. But, if you're wanting those va-va-va-voom dark, thick, false eyelashes look, than this isn't it. I loved that I didn't look like a raccoon at the end of the day. My lashes looked pretty much the same as when I first applied the mascara on them. This also removes very easily. I like the cute lil' bright green tube it comes in, because it makes it easy to find in my makeup bag/purse. I'm not sure this will be my HG, but it's great for everyday use. I'm still looking for my HG for that dramatic nighttime look!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by chubbieecheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not bad, not superb. it doesn't provide much volume or length, but holds my curl throughout the day. it's a decent daytime mascara, but i always count on my MAC zoomlash for those girls' night outs. i would buy again if it's BOGOF

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

the first time i used this, i got great compliments for how long they make my eye lashes look. this is about all it does. it does not thicken them, which is somethign i really look for in a mascara. also, I naturally have very long eye lashes, so if it gets on my skin while putting it on, it is really tough to get this stuff off. It also tends to make my eyeslashes clump together. I do not like how the bristles re flexible- it makes it hard to put it right back into the tube- sometimes it slips and gets all over my hand.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by coffmank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really disappointed. I really had high hopes because of some of the excellent reviews this mascara got. I think this mascara clumps terribly and my eyelashes end up sticking together. It didnt lengthen or curl my lashes either. I did like the fact that it came off easily but since I wont be wearing it ever again, that is not much of a help. If anyone knows of a good drug store mascara that lengthens and separates without clumps, please email me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by miafarrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG mascara! I have long, blonde lashes and this is the only mascara I have found that doesn't clump or flake, doesn't gather in my undereye crease, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It truly defines my lashes (bye-bye lash comb!) and the rubber brush coats every lash with ease. This mascara does not curl or add volume, but I find that volumizing mascaras are very clumpy. I have been using Define-A-Lash since it came out and strangers have actually asked me what mascara I use. I hope Maybelline never discontinues this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by sugarmouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! My lashes are pretty short and lots of mascaras just end up looking clumpy, but this goes on like a dream. The brush gets into every lash and my lashes looked really defined and longer. My only negative point is I do have to wipe the brush quite a bit with a tissue before application as otherwise it would be too loaded up with mascara, but it's a minor point. Great product-will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kablooie38

I'm so confused as to why this is getting such bad/mediocre reviews. This is my HG mascara and it also doubles as a tint for my eyebrows.

I'm Asian and have the kind of eyelashes that are medium length but are stick straight. I recently had my eyelashes curled professionally (permed?) and this mascara is fantastic. It doesn't clump as promised and makes my eyelashes look richer but still natural. I've used the lengthening formula (neon green tube) and the volume formula (neon pink tube) and they are both great. I never use the waterproof version because the regular version seems water/sweat resistant enough, even for my combination skin. If you're looking for super dramatic thick/long lashes, then go for something designed for that. For an everday pretty look, this is the best!

I also use this on my eyebrows since my natural brows are too thin and light. I brush lightly and it works like a charm. Never smears until I wash it off at night and looks like I have naturally thicker brows. For Asian gals with brows in need of a little color, this is a dream come true!