Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Another one of those products that I've been using for so long that I didn't realize I haven't reviewed it! It's one of the best eye makeup removers out there. It takes one cotton ball to remove everything including waterproof mascara. The bottle also lasts me ages so it's a great value for the money.

on 8/26/2009 11:49:00 PM

This product is what I run to when I don't want to deal with pesky MK distributors b/c it's the best out of all the drug store brands of eye makeup removers. I love the price and the quality is very good so I don't go through a lot quickly. There is very little to no rubbing on the eyes when holding the product on the makeup for a little bit to dissolve it. I prefer a H/E product b/c it is better but this sure does run a close race.

on 8/25/2009 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this product! It takes off my makeup so well! There's not really a smell, it's not that expensive (unless you go to walgreens), the packaging is ok because the top unscrews easily (so i would change the bottle if traveling or tape it down). It does leave a slightly oily residue but after you remove your makeup your supposed to wipe with water. This is my staple!

on 8/23/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

It usually took me 2 cotton pads (both sides) to fully remove my mascara and eyeliner on one eye. I had to keep wiping off my eye with this in order to get it fully removed. This takes way too much time for me getting home at 3-4 in the morning ready to go to sleep. It removes eyeshadow very quickly, and if that's the only reason I would have bought it, I would be happy with it.

on 8/20/2009 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

It does its job for the most part, I generally need 2 cotton pads to completely remove everything. Mascara takes much longer to remove. It's more oily than I would like. Not my my cup of tea.

on 8/17/2009 6:06:00 AM

This product works great! It works for my liquid eyeliner which used to be a pain to take off. Now I can easily wipe it off. For those that said it leaves an oily-ish residue, you should read the instructions on the back. It clearly says rinse your face off afterwards.

I highly recommend this product! <3

on 8/17/2009 5:55:00 AM

I haven't used waterproof mascara in years and bought some recently only to discover how darned hard it is to get off (I love Blinc for this reason). Thanks to MUA I tried this and I love it! You shake the bottle to activate the liquids and it quickly and easily wipes away any stubborn mascara. No smell or oily residue either and nice and inexpensive. A bottle will last for ages too, so great value.

on 8/16/2009 3:20:00 PM

I like this stuff!! It removes my hard to take of eyeliner (wet n wild creme eyeliner ^_^) which is great!! It also takes off everything else too.Great price and it doesnt smell horrible which is a plus! It isnt oily for me.It also has a screw top cap which is nice so I know its closed.
Try it and love it!

on 8/16/2009 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover. It does the job without smelling weird or being too greasy or irritating to my eyes. Yes, I do think it does leave a slightly greasy feeling on my lids, but I usually wash my face after using this so it's not a big deal. You can also just wipe it off with a tissue like someone else said. I don't think you can find a waterproof makeup remover that is absolutely not greasy (maybe Bifacil is but I haven't used that in years) so I don't think you can complain. Only the non-waterproof makeup removers are not greasy in my experience. Great price.

on 8/16/2009 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

How it is that I haven't written a review for this product is beyond me!!! I have gone through at least 5 bottles of this remover, and it is amazing!!! It takes off all types of makeup easily, including waterproof mascara and MAC liquidlast liner (notorious for it's iron-wear). It is reasonably priced at most drugstores and easy to find. I strayed once from this remover, and came right back to it. It you're in the market for a great makeup remover, check this one out!!!