Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 9/5/2009 10:14:00 PM

Takes off my waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm gonna continue to buy this eye makeup remover.

on 9/5/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This okay. I'm still trying to find the perfect non-oily make up remover. This claims to be oil free but it feels oily on my skin. Even with that said, it doesn't cause me to break out. It's super cheap compared to higher end make up removers. I can compare it to Shiseido's makeup remover except it feels a bit oiler. I'd buy it again b/c it does a great job with removing water proof mascara and it's so cheap. Just make sure to wash your face afterwards! :)

on 8/31/2009 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I have faithfully used Bifacils for years, but trying to save money, I tried this brand and it works just as well for a fraction of the price. And FYI Ladies..... When I went to purchase this product @ WalMart last month I saw that they had an Equate version even cheaper!!! It works just as well for a little over 4 bucks!!! Now I can save my money to buy my Chanel and Lancome mascaras!

on 8/31/2009 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. I think it looks so cool because of the two different liquids that are separated until shaken. This eye makeup remover is the most gentle solution for my eyes. It doesn't sting, doesn't feel oily, doesn't stink, and does a good job removing all sorts of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. This is my HG eye makeup remover. Love it to bits and will keep repurchasing.

on 8/29/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wonderful product, inexpensive, and cleanses beautifully! I regret buying Lancome's b4 researching abt this product! Ladies save your $$ & buy this instead of other brand-name eye makeup remover!
5.5 oz for $5 @ Target.

EDIT: Will not repurchase b/c Neutrogena tests on animals. Heard great reviews on Sonia Kashuk's Remove eye makeup remover, so I"ll switch to that for sure!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Another one of those products that I've been using for so long that I didn't realize I haven't reviewed it! It's one of the best eye makeup removers out there. It takes one cotton ball to remove everything including waterproof mascara. The bottle also lasts me ages so it's a great value for the money.

on 8/26/2009 11:49:00 PM

This product is what I run to when I don't want to deal with pesky MK distributors b/c it's the best out of all the drug store brands of eye makeup removers. I love the price and the quality is very good so I don't go through a lot quickly. There is very little to no rubbing on the eyes when holding the product on the makeup for a little bit to dissolve it. I prefer a H/E product b/c it is better but this sure does run a close race.

on 8/25/2009 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this product! It takes off my makeup so well! There's not really a smell, it's not that expensive (unless you go to walgreens), the packaging is ok because the top unscrews easily (so i would change the bottle if traveling or tape it down). It does leave a slightly oily residue but after you remove your makeup your supposed to wipe with water. This is my staple!

on 8/23/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

It usually took me 2 cotton pads (both sides) to fully remove my mascara and eyeliner on one eye. I had to keep wiping off my eye with this in order to get it fully removed. This takes way too much time for me getting home at 3-4 in the morning ready to go to sleep. It removes eyeshadow very quickly, and if that's the only reason I would have bought it, I would be happy with it.

on 8/20/2009 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

It does its job for the most part, I generally need 2 cotton pads to completely remove everything. Mascara takes much longer to remove. It's more oily than I would like. Not my my cup of tea.