October 20, 2014 | 1453 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by shoreline02

This is great for removing makeup, but it just leaves to much excess oil on my face. What I usually do is use this on my eyes and then jump in the shower to rinse away the excess. It tends to smudge my makeup around as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by silverin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as an experimental alternative to the spendy Clinique Take the Day Off.

This works even better than the Clinique product at removing all traces of makeup, especially mascara.

And Bonus - It doesn't make my eyes burn as TTDO does.

A superior product at a reasonable price. Plus I can pick it up at the drug store instead of fighting the traffic to the mall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lovepotion9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through about five of these bottles now. This is just the best make up remover I've found, and it's at a very decent price. I don't have sensitive skin, but it is still very gentle on my eyes. It gets rid of everything, even waterproof mascara which I use constantly now that it is summer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by vogueobsession18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just tried this product literally five minutes ago and immeditally had to write a review for it! I absolutely love it! I bought it on a whim while I was browsing the aisles of Target and I'm so glad that I did because it has made removing my eye makeup so much easier. I have always had a problem attempting to remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara, but this took it right off! It's fairly inexpensive for the amount that you end up getting and you don't really need that much to remove even a full eye of makeup! Great product, once again! Will be buying again in the future, once I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it really is magnificent, I use it on my eyes and ALL my makeup is gone instantly, its very effective and gets the job done, if I can remember it costs close to or about $7 dollars but its completely worth it, and its not as oily as others so your eye area doesnt feel (too) greasy after!! Overall great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I have bought it over and over again! Best part is that now Equate (walmart) makes an off brand of it that is just as good.

It says oil free, it does feel oily too me but that doesn't bother me even though I have super oily skin. I use Pond's Cold cream to remove the rest of my makeup after this and it takes all the residue off and leaves my skin silky smooth! Takes off even the most resistant waterproof mascara! A+++++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this eye makeup remover. I use it on the lips too. I gave it a 4 because it does leave somewhat of an oily residue, but not much, and it's not a big deal since after using this, I am going to wash my face anyway. (Also, I have the tendency to try out with the makeup removing solvent types... So that oily residue is ok IMO.) It does a wonderful job and removing just about any makeup I am wearing. There is a little trick to getting really stubborn waterproof mascara off though. Like a previous reviewer mentioned: Use a cotton ball to moisten the lash/eye area. Let it sit for a sec and gentle massage at the lashes. It will make removing waterproof mascara truly gentle. No rubbing or ripping out of the lashes. I love this stuff for the price too. Really can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 4:43:00 AM More reviews by sulci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

works good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Skindz

When I used this for the first time, I was pleasantly shocked.

Usually Neutrogena is my skin's worse enemy. It breaks me out, irritates my skin, causes it to go red and blotchy... blargh... just gross. Thus, I was really hesitant to try this out and relive those memorise. But I gave it a go when it was on sale at Priceline for AUD$7.99. And all I can say is... I LOVE IT! It clears away all my makeup, even waterproof, so easily and its SO, SO, SO gentle. I didn't want to do a review till I used it for a good month or so. And now that its been about 1.5 months since I bought it, I haven't broken out and my skin hasn't gone all gross.

I'm very happy with this product and I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by lt91

this makeup remover is greattt! i love it. it removes everything without me having to use too much product and it doesn't tug at my eyes. will def be repurchasing!