December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by gmb

Removes waterproof makeup very well. Don't need much of it either so it lasts a long time, just rub gently over the lashes a number of times and it comes off fine. After using on the eyes, I use a cleanser for the rest of my makeup, then use a gentle toner over all of the face including the eyes and this removes the oily residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Enrilynne

The HG of makeup removers! I'd buy it all the time if it weren't so pricey. However, I'd rather spend money for makeup I put on my face, not for products that take my makeup off.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by zethrop

This is a great product, the best actually. It literally melts off your waterproof mascara and shimmer eyeshadow. The only problem I have with it is its price, as well as the fact that L'oreal has a product that is practically the same for about a third of teh price. L'oreal 's waterproof eye makeup remover is truly a godsend, and I believe these two products are exactly the same actually.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product !!! Excellent for sensitive areas around the eyes. Very effective to remove waterproof eye makeup. I tries Dior and Estee Lauder but this is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by ryoko1591

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this make up remover. My mom gave this to me because she has collected quite a few of these from those free sample gift kits after spending x-amount of dollars in order to attain it. I'm not sure how much it costs as a whole container, but the sample one lasts for about 6-7 months! So it's definately plenty :)

Love the smell and how easy it wipes off. It doesn't irritate or burn my eye, even if I acidentally poke my eye with a q-tip dipped in this solution. (I've had pretty bad experiences with those.) It gets junk off easily. My Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner stays pretty well even after washing and scrubbing vigorously, but this remover just simply swipes it away like it's nothing. My HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by llwt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG for eyemakeup remover. I've tried a lot of eyemakeup removers and always return to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Cherilu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with "mythe". This is a great product. If you wash after using it, the annoying oiliness is gone. This is very gentle. It is the only thing I have ever used. In fact, I've never bought it or anything else. I just keep collecting them as GWP. How cool is that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I love this mascara remover...doesn't sting, isn't the slightest bit oily, and removes all my eye make up...why I did not give this a five lippie, is the next morning, I always have black residue under my lower eyes...but this has happened with every remover I have ever used....I like this better than any remover I have ever used, but hate the price...Sonia Kushac is right under this, just being the tiniest bit oily compared to this, but only by a hair...and half the price so I will continue to purchase SK and only use Lancome with my GWP kits....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by stellastar28

I found this very moisturising on my eyes and it effectively removes eye makeup without scrubbing it just melts off. no irritations or stinging. looks nice in the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by yooka47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

excellent- must have- eye make up remover! there is one similar (sort of) if you are on a budget... you can grab at drugstore- it's Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. it has the same consistency. ( it separates so you must shake first)
it's much cheaper and almost as good!