Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

It's a nice product, but so expensive! Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works similarly for a fraction of Lancome's cost. But it does work, has lovely packaging, and if you buy during bonus time, it's worth the price tag.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

In my opinion. nothing works as well as Bi-Facil Makeup Remover. Its definitely an HG product me for me! It wipes away all my eye makeup without tugging my eyelids off or resulting in lost eyelashes (I cant afford to lose even one). I got a sample size as a GWP many years ago and it is the one I go back to over and over. Yes, it has quite an oily consistency, so it is best to wash it off your face after using it in case the residue clogs pores or irritates the sensitive skin around the eye.

on 4/19/2008 10:14:00 PM

How can this get anything but 5 lips?

I get these in kits. I love them. They take off mascara, eye make up in one swish. It's gentle and not drying. I love this stuff. This is the only remover I have ever used for over 15 years and will never switch. Under eye is too important to play with when you have a winner!!!

on 4/16/2008 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

somehow i steered away from this amazing eye makeup remover, however after getting a very generous sample size from a Sales Assoc. i am back on the crack! I tried to use jojoba but it too long and used too many cotton balls. I tried the Maybelliene makeup remover that came with a sample pack i got and it was just okay. The last straw was when i tried to use ULTA's makeup remover pads and the first ingredient is MINERAL OIL. What a messy waste of time and my precious money. I went to the mall and happen to stop at the Lancome counter and i have fallen in love all over again with Bi-Facil.

Now i must confess that i havent tried Neutrogena or Clinique and perhaps if i get a sample size i will. I live in atlanta and their is a discounted stand alone Lancome boutique so i can get a full size of B--facil at a generous discount :)

This is really good- it lives up to the hype. I have yet to find an eye makeup this doesnt remove! nice formula, not too greasy, easy to use, quick to remove. I just wish it was cheaper!
for uk users- try the No. 7 eye makeup remover. it looks just like bifacil- two layers of light blue and dark blue liquid, and I find it works just as well but its half the price!

on 3/30/2008 3:27:00 AM

This is ok. Its effectiveness is as same as Loreal eye makeup remover. The price is 3 times higher than Loreal. So I won't be buying it again.

on 3/29/2008 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is by far one of the best removers to use, and is the only one that successfully and without incident removes my MAC waterproof eyeliners. This quickly melts mascara without pulling or tugging and neutralizes shadow like nothing else. This is not to be used if you make an application mistake and want to reapply makeup, it will not adhere. Use this and then wash your face. A great product and one of the few Lancome items I still purchase.

on 3/28/2008 1:23:00 AM

HG of eye makeup removers...

i've tried soo many...watery based, really oily stuff..but nothing melts eye makeup off me so easily as lancome's.

so glad i've found it.

on 3/27/2008 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Amazing. Takes my makeup off straight away in one swoop! (Usually).

The only problem I have with this is that it leaves my eyes feeling a little bit greasy afterwards, and sometimes I can't see clearly and have to wash it with water.

on 3/23/2008 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I posted this same review in the other listing for Bifacil and wanted to post it here as well. I love Bi-Facil. I'm on at least my 10th bottle of it -- and probably a good number more as I've been using it for more than a decade. I stray at times thinking I'll find something better, but I never do. I've used various Guerlain, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and other HE eye makeup removers -- both dual phase and non-dual phase -- and Bi-Facil tops them all. I've used varous drugstore products trying to find a cheaper knockoff that works as well, and I've FINALLY concluded nothing works as well. It's gentle but effective. You get a good amount of product in each bottle. It takes off stubborn eye makeup like my Bobbi Brown gel liners and various waterproof mascaras with ease. I now stock up when there's a GWP going on, so I currently am almost out of my latest bottle of Bi-Facil, but I have four bottles in reserve. I have bought it time and time again and will continue to do so. The thing I've finally decided I'm going to stop doing is waste my money trying to find something better for me.