November 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by zethrop

This is a great product, the best actually. It literally melts off your waterproof mascara and shimmer eyeshadow. The only problem I have with it is its price, as well as the fact that L'oreal has a product that is practically the same for about a third of teh price. L'oreal 's waterproof eye makeup remover is truly a godsend, and I believe these two products are exactly the same actually.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product !!! Excellent for sensitive areas around the eyes. Very effective to remove waterproof eye makeup. I tries Dior and Estee Lauder but this is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by ryoko1591

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this make up remover. My mom gave this to me because she has collected quite a few of these from those free sample gift kits after spending x-amount of dollars in order to attain it. I'm not sure how much it costs as a whole container, but the sample one lasts for about 6-7 months! So it's definately plenty :)

Love the smell and how easy it wipes off. It doesn't irritate or burn my eye, even if I acidentally poke my eye with a q-tip dipped in this solution. (I've had pretty bad experiences with those.) It gets junk off easily. My Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner stays pretty well even after washing and scrubbing vigorously, but this remover just simply swipes it away like it's nothing. My HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by llwt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG for eyemakeup remover. I've tried a lot of eyemakeup removers and always return to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Cherilu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with "mythe". This is a great product. If you wash after using it, the annoying oiliness is gone. This is very gentle. It is the only thing I have ever used. In fact, I've never bought it or anything else. I just keep collecting them as GWP. How cool is that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I love this mascara remover...doesn't sting, isn't the slightest bit oily, and removes all my eye make up...why I did not give this a five lippie, is the next morning, I always have black residue under my lower eyes...but this has happened with every remover I have ever used....I like this better than any remover I have ever used, but hate the price...Sonia Kushac is right under this, just being the tiniest bit oily compared to this, but only by a hair...and half the price so I will continue to purchase SK and only use Lancome with my GWP kits....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by stellastar28

I found this very moisturising on my eyes and it effectively removes eye makeup without scrubbing it just melts off. no irritations or stinging. looks nice in the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by yooka47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

excellent- must have- eye make up remover! there is one similar (sort of) if you are on a budget... you can grab at drugstore- it's Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. it has the same consistency. ( it separates so you must shake first)
it's much cheaper and almost as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this in as a sample size today and wow!! it took off my waterproof mascara with ease. So far, this one is kicking all the other eye MU remover's butt. I only had to use one cotton ball and didn't experience any oily film like some of the other products or any major tugging of the eye. I hate using products that make me feel as though I am breaking off lashes trying to remove my mascara. I hope to repurchase a full size size next go around, I will know for sure in a few weeks though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by AliceF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautifil product. While I will never fork out the money to buy it, I love it when I get it as a GWP. Right now I have three so 1 is up for swap! I am an eye make-up wearer and a contact lense wearer and this is the perfect solution to sensitive eye problems.

My sister, who has even more sensitive eye and skin issues, swears by this product as well. It has a light fragrance that reminds me of cornflowers. Applied and wiped with a cotton pad, it gently removed eye make up, regular and water proof, with little tugging.

What I really like about this in comparison to others, is that it is non-oily. Other contact lense wearers will tell you how awful it is to have an oily make-up remover get into your lenses! This washes clean and you don't need to rinse it off afterward. A very satisfactory product.