Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 6/5/2008 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite products of all time! It's a little pricey, but you don't need much. It removes all types of eye makeup easily and doesn't irritate.

on 5/24/2008 10:36:00 AM

It's my favourite product for removing eye makeup... it removes everything really well ( I always use waterproof mascara and liquid liner) pretty easily, and doesn't sting my eyes, or make the lids feel dry afterwards... only problem is that it costs too much. more of a splurge product for me.

on 5/23/2008 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite makeup remover ever! I tried it as a sample from one of Lancome's free gifts and loved it. I've repurchased numerous times. It is great for use on waterproof eye makeup.

This is certainly the best make up remover I have found so far and I'm going to stick with it. It is quite mild, I do not feel anything greasy or oily as some of you mentioned, maybe it's me :) But what I like the most about it is that I can get rid of everything without having to drag that cotton pad over my eyelids. Yes I do notice some mascara under my eyes sometimes when I wash my face afterwards but I use the other side of the cotton pad lightly under my eyes and all is gone. I've also noticed that the rosewatery part of the mix usually remains on one side of the pad and the more oily one on the other. So i always use the other side when I'm done and it gives me a refreshing feeling.

on 5/17/2008 10:15:00 PM

My HG eye m/u remover. I wear contacts & sometimes forget to remove them before removing my eye m/u & this doesn't make my vision blurry or cloudy, nor does it sting or burn my sensitive eyes. I've tried a bunch of different m/u removers & I always come back to this one. Aside from vaseline (which isn't great b/c in order to get everything off I have to tug on my eyelids) this is the only thing that doesn't give me any kind of eye irritation. It removes every trace of my makeup without making me tear. Kind of pricey but always worth it & I never have to use a lot so it does last long enough for me.

on 5/17/2008 2:17:00 PM

this used to be my fav, but i am no longer sure it works as well as it used to. I find i have to do a little tugging to get my mascara off. takes my shadow off just fine, i wear med to light colors and not a lot of liner. i agree with the poster that said her eyes get a little foggy/blurry when using this- but i dont get it all the time and it doesnt sting. When i am done with this bottle i think i will try clinique Take the Day Offf.

on 5/17/2008 6:47:00 AM

THE BEST eye makeup remover available in the market hands down. This removes any waterproof mascara and eyeliner with so much ease (including lipstick), and NEVER stings/burns my super sensitive eyes. I often buy this from eBay where I can find a good bargain.

on 5/15/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this make-up remover. It works very well. I do not find it leaves a greasy residue, as some other MUA's have stated. If I feel my eye area a couple minutes after use I find it to be normal, soft even. I will continue to by this product forever... I took off one lippy because you do have to work a bit at getting your make-up off, but I haven't found an eye make-up remover that you haven't had to do that with yet. Also, this does not irritate my eyes at all.

on 5/14/2008 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its not a bad little product, but its also not great. It does effectively take off eyeshadow and it takes a little bit of rubbing to get off my eyeliner. It doesn't irritate my eyes, but once I use it, it does feel like there's a greasy residue. I always wash my face afterwards, and I still find blackish-gray rings underneath my lower eyelashes, so its not taking off my mascara quite as well as I would like. I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora, so maybe this is just the sample size, but I had a really hard time with opening the lid of this. The push-down, twist-off top is good for medications, but didn't seem very functional for a liquid product. Plus, the price of this isn't appealing. I can find products that are cheaper that work just as well, if not better.

on 5/12/2008 7:47:00 PM

I forgot to shake this the first few times I used it (perhaps I should of read the label first *oops*) and all I could think is how greasy and oily it was. I used it properly and had much better results!
This does get off a good majority of my makeup, which is usually only one coat of mascara, liquid liner on top and *maybe* eyeshadow. I found a little makeup still went under my eye after washing my face though.
Three things I didnt like about this product: 1) it has too heavy of a scent! it makes me nervous about putting it around my eye area... 2) I would not be able to use this without washing my face afterwards. I find it leaves an awful residue... 3) If this gets in my eyes at all (which it usually does when I am removing mascara) I see through a fog. My eyes get really blurry and foggy for about 5-10 minutes after rinsing with water. It doesnt sting though!