October 20, 2014 | 2191 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by llwt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG for eyemakeup remover. I've tried a lot of eyemakeup removers and always return to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Cherilu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with "mythe". This is a great product. If you wash after using it, the annoying oiliness is gone. This is very gentle. It is the only thing I have ever used. In fact, I've never bought it or anything else. I just keep collecting them as GWP. How cool is that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I love this mascara remover...doesn't sting, isn't the slightest bit oily, and removes all my eye make up...why I did not give this a five lippie, is the next morning, I always have black residue under my lower eyes...but this has happened with every remover I have ever used....I like this better than any remover I have ever used, but hate the price...Sonia Kushac is right under this, just being the tiniest bit oily compared to this, but only by a hair...and half the price so I will continue to purchase SK and only use Lancome with my GWP kits....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by stellastar28

I found this very moisturising on my eyes and it effectively removes eye makeup without scrubbing it just melts off. no irritations or stinging. looks nice in the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by yooka47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

excellent- must have- eye make up remover! there is one similar (sort of) if you are on a budget... you can grab at drugstore- it's Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. it has the same consistency. ( it separates so you must shake first)
it's much cheaper and almost as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this in as a sample size today and wow!! it took off my waterproof mascara with ease. So far, this one is kicking all the other eye MU remover's butt. I only had to use one cotton ball and didn't experience any oily film like some of the other products or any major tugging of the eye. I hate using products that make me feel as though I am breaking off lashes trying to remove my mascara. I hope to repurchase a full size size next go around, I will know for sure in a few weeks though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by AliceF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautifil product. While I will never fork out the money to buy it, I love it when I get it as a GWP. Right now I have three so 1 is up for swap! I am an eye make-up wearer and a contact lense wearer and this is the perfect solution to sensitive eye problems.

My sister, who has even more sensitive eye and skin issues, swears by this product as well. It has a light fragrance that reminds me of cornflowers. Applied and wiped with a cotton pad, it gently removed eye make up, regular and water proof, with little tugging.

What I really like about this in comparison to others, is that it is non-oily. Other contact lense wearers will tell you how awful it is to have an oily make-up remover get into your lenses! This washes clean and you don't need to rinse it off afterward. A very satisfactory product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by silverwing99

This is the best eye-makeup remover! No tugging or rubbing - just a quick swipe or two is all you need. True it may be a bit on the expensive side but it is sooo worth it. I always have a tough time with mascara and I would still have smudges in the morning even after I thought I had removed it all. This remover doesn't leave a trace.
*Plus, I found that it cleans up the outside of NARS compacts really well ... they look almost new after just a wipe down with a tiny bit of this ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jinry

This product is really good at removing your eye makeup. I finish using the whole bottle, but it is just too expensive for make remover. At the drugstore I've found an alternative which is just as good for more than half the price which is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ejmj

OH MY! This is amazing. I have tried Clinique, Sephora, drugstore brands and they all wind up drying my eyes out. I received this as a GWP and it is so smooth, one swipe and its ALL gone, no smudging, nothing. It smells SO good. I don't care how expensive it is, you only need one little splash on a cotton ball for both eyes. This is my HG, just ordered full size.