Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 6/17/2008 7:08:00 PM

i just have a deluxe gift with purchase size of this and i just started using it the other day but i must say, i love this stuff.
i started using diorshow blackout and it was really hard to get off with my usual l'oreal makeup removers (i have oil free and waterproof formulas) so i decided to try this. well it worked a lot better and my eyes felt less dried out after. now normally i hate oily makeup removers because they leave oil everywhere, including an unpleasant, vision-reducing layer on my eyeball - but this one didn't do that so badly. i must say my vision is a little foggy after but it's nothing i can't live with as i'm usually just going straight to bed and it's not nearly as bad as what i usually experience. also, the ease at which it removes makeup totally makes up for it. i gave this a 4 because of the light oily residue and because i hate the child-proof/pill bottle type lid on it. also, it seems pretty expensive for makeup remover.

on 6/12/2008 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY love this eye make-up remover. It removes waterproof mascara like it should. It cleans up quickly and cleanly-- unlike a loooooot of other removers I've tried.

on 6/5/2008 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite products of all time! It's a little pricey, but you don't need much. It removes all types of eye makeup easily and doesn't irritate.

on 5/24/2008 10:36:00 AM

It's my favourite product for removing eye makeup... it removes everything really well ( I always use waterproof mascara and liquid liner) pretty easily, and doesn't sting my eyes, or make the lids feel dry afterwards... only problem is that it costs too much. more of a splurge product for me.

on 5/23/2008 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite makeup remover ever! I tried it as a sample from one of Lancome's free gifts and loved it. I've repurchased numerous times. It is great for use on waterproof eye makeup.

This is certainly the best make up remover I have found so far and I'm going to stick with it. It is quite mild, I do not feel anything greasy or oily as some of you mentioned, maybe it's me :) But what I like the most about it is that I can get rid of everything without having to drag that cotton pad over my eyelids. Yes I do notice some mascara under my eyes sometimes when I wash my face afterwards but I use the other side of the cotton pad lightly under my eyes and all is gone. I've also noticed that the rosewatery part of the mix usually remains on one side of the pad and the more oily one on the other. So i always use the other side when I'm done and it gives me a refreshing feeling.

on 5/17/2008 10:15:00 PM

My HG eye m/u remover. I wear contacts & sometimes forget to remove them before removing my eye m/u & this doesn't make my vision blurry or cloudy, nor does it sting or burn my sensitive eyes. I've tried a bunch of different m/u removers & I always come back to this one. Aside from vaseline (which isn't great b/c in order to get everything off I have to tug on my eyelids) this is the only thing that doesn't give me any kind of eye irritation. It removes every trace of my makeup without making me tear. Kind of pricey but always worth it & I never have to use a lot so it does last long enough for me.

on 5/17/2008 2:17:00 PM

this used to be my fav, but i am no longer sure it works as well as it used to. I find i have to do a little tugging to get my mascara off. takes my shadow off just fine, i wear med to light colors and not a lot of liner. i agree with the poster that said her eyes get a little foggy/blurry when using this- but i dont get it all the time and it doesnt sting. When i am done with this bottle i think i will try clinique Take the Day Offf.

on 5/17/2008 6:47:00 AM

THE BEST eye makeup remover available in the market hands down. This removes any waterproof mascara and eyeliner with so much ease (including lipstick), and NEVER stings/burns my super sensitive eyes. I often buy this from eBay where I can find a good bargain.

on 5/15/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this make-up remover. It works very well. I do not find it leaves a greasy residue, as some other MUA's have stated. If I feel my eye area a couple minutes after use I find it to be normal, soft even. I will continue to by this product forever... I took off one lippy because you do have to work a bit at getting your make-up off, but I haven't found an eye make-up remover that you haven't had to do that with yet. Also, this does not irritate my eyes at all.