Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 3/30/2008 3:27:00 AM

This is ok. Its effectiveness is as same as Loreal eye makeup remover. The price is 3 times higher than Loreal. So I won't be buying it again.

on 3/29/2008 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is by far one of the best removers to use, and is the only one that successfully and without incident removes my MAC waterproof eyeliners. This quickly melts mascara without pulling or tugging and neutralizes shadow like nothing else. This is not to be used if you make an application mistake and want to reapply makeup, it will not adhere. Use this and then wash your face. A great product and one of the few Lancome items I still purchase.

on 3/28/2008 1:23:00 AM

HG of eye makeup removers...

i've tried soo many...watery based, really oily stuff..but nothing melts eye makeup off me so easily as lancome's.

so glad i've found it.

on 3/27/2008 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Amazing. Takes my makeup off straight away in one swoop! (Usually).

The only problem I have with this is that it leaves my eyes feeling a little bit greasy afterwards, and sometimes I can't see clearly and have to wash it with water.

on 3/23/2008 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I posted this same review in the other listing for Bifacil and wanted to post it here as well. I love Bi-Facil. I'm on at least my 10th bottle of it -- and probably a good number more as I've been using it for more than a decade. I stray at times thinking I'll find something better, but I never do. I've used various Guerlain, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and other HE eye makeup removers -- both dual phase and non-dual phase -- and Bi-Facil tops them all. I've used varous drugstore products trying to find a cheaper knockoff that works as well, and I've FINALLY concluded nothing works as well. It's gentle but effective. You get a good amount of product in each bottle. It takes off stubborn eye makeup like my Bobbi Brown gel liners and various waterproof mascaras with ease. I now stock up when there's a GWP going on, so I currently am almost out of my latest bottle of Bi-Facil, but I have four bottles in reserve. I have bought it time and time again and will continue to do so. The thing I've finally decided I'm going to stop doing is waste my money trying to find something better for me.

on 3/23/2008 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

on 3/22/2008 4:00:00 AM

This is the best eye makeup remover out there. Period. Even my waterproof mascara slides off effortlessly! I've been using this since I've been using eye makeup and haven't found anything that remotely compares.

on 3/20/2008 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited when I got this since everyone seems to love it! But it didn't really work out for me. First off I never wear that much eye makeup so I can't really comment on that, when I wear eye stuff its usually a light neutral wash, e/l used in tight liner technique and regular or wp mascara. This does a decent job of taking it off but it takes a bit of effort for everything to come off. Also it irritates my eyes, somewhat of a stinging sensation. I think this also dries out my eye area. Overall I can't justify purchasing this again. I find Clinique's Eye makeup removing solvent superior to this product as it takes everything off easily and I get no irritation from it and it is less $$$.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ONLY eye makeup remover I will use!! I have tried sooo many others and none come close to Lancome Bifacil. Removes eye makeup easily and gentley. Waterproof mascara is no match for this powerfull product! Gentle on my eyes and my skin, doesn't dry it out or irritate it. Very expensive but no matter the price I have to have it!! LOVE IT!

on 3/16/2008 4:05:00 PM

I think it is very useful for women with sensitive eyes. Cleans up make up without irritating eye area and eyes. I will definitely buy again.