Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

You have to shake this to mix the two phases in the liquid. That said, it's very gentle and removes even my toughest waterproof makeup with barely a tug.

It has an oily-ish residue, but I feel like it moisturizes my eyes and it's never made me break out, which is a miracle because even looking at greasy food makes me break out.

It doesn't sting my eyes. That's so important to me, and the fragrance isn't the worst I've encountered.

It's very expensive, so I'd recommend getting it as a free sample or buying samples on Ebay. Always be careful not to get scammed, though!

i got this as a gift and i thought this was a pretty good make up remover. it removed all my make up with ease, but it left a really oily feeling on my face, and it took me a while to get rid of that feeling. also this is hell expensive ($32). i couldnt believe how expensive it is. i'd much rather go back to using my rimmel eye make up remover

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This works so well, without ever stinging or bothering my eyes or requiring me to rub or tug, that I just bite the bullet and pay the price when I need more. I find I can make it go farther by using it with a damp cotton ball, not a dry one. It works just as well that way, although I don't use waterproof mascara, so I can't say if it would be effective for that. But for all other makeup -- from cream to powder shadows, gel to pencil liners -- the damp cotton ball works for me.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this! It removes everything and doesn't leave your eyes irritated no matter how sensitive your eyes are!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic product. I have very sensitive eyes and have tried several different eye makeup removers (bottled and wipes, drug store brands and expensive big name brands). Everything else irritates my skin and leaves me with a burning sensation around my eyes or on any part of my skin that the makeup remover touches. This one is the only one that removes my eye makeup easily and quickly and leaves my eyes feeling soothed and clean. I even use it all over my face sometimes after I've removed my eye makeup and it's amazing how much gunk it removes from my skin. It's my HG eye makeup remover - I won't use anything else now.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Okay, I've never paid for this because it always comes in samples but it's the only eye makeup remover I will use. It leaves no traces of eye makeup and it's easy on your eyes and there is no need to tug to get the makeup off.

This is one of my fave mu remover! It removes makeup well, even the stubborn mascara, without leaving any traces of mu!

The only downside is the price, it's quite costly!

My HG eye makeup remover...I've been using it for as long as it has been out (Ten years+?) and I've probably purchased it again more than 30 times. I can't say that about any other product! Extremely effective for removing waterproof mascara, gentle, and, maybe most important, fragrance free. I love it.

love it. it gets every shred of makeup off. my eyes don't burn when i use it. i get that oily film on my eyeball every now and then but that's when i'm removing fluidline. other than that, i'd buy it over and over again. it's the only thing that works.

This is really good at what it does. It removes makeup well, but it leave a really oily feeling on my face. I'd rather other removers that don't leave as much of an icky feeling or non at all.