October 26, 2014 | 1302 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by xsweet

Love this concealer i've hit pan on mine :(
My shade is in number 2 is the perfect color for my under eyes .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade selection is limited to three, which makes it amusing that I found a match for my usually unmatchable skintone.
Coverage is pretty good. Not the best staying power out of concealers I've tried, but under my mineral makeup it does ok for most of the workday, and I have combo skin. It does pretty well in covering my fairly prominent undereye circles without looking ashy on my dark skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ariel1066

this product is a decent enough concealer, i applied it and then used my foundation over it.
throughout the day i found it pretty much disappeared so i had to reapply.
i couldn't really use it solely as a concealer on its own, as i was between two shades, if i'd used it own its own without concealer it wouldn't have suited my skin colouring.

to be fair, its an okay concealer, but its quite pricey, and i wouldn't really say it was deserving of the "industrial strength" title.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this as a part of the Realness of Concealness set. It is a decent concealer but certainly not the best. It seems to disappear after a few hours and the coverage is not ideal. However it does not dry out the undereye skin and fill into the lines. I still prefer MAC concealers somehow...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

It's expensive but you don't need much. However, the product disappears after a few hours so I find myself reapplying often... :/ It also did not completely cover my purple-ish undereye circles :( I've yet to find a good concealer for them. It's better at covering scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by cherryontop14

I ♥ this concealer. If you apply it the right way, it's amazing...well, it's not really the application, but more preparing the product for application..... You need to warm it up but swirling your finger in it a few times before applying it to your face, otherwise it'll be cake-y.... If you do it right, it looks like you've slept for, like, 24 strait hours. :) I would totally recommend it!!! It's worth the price!!! I'm in high school, and I don't like looking like I have too much makeup on, and Boi-ing, with YouRebel Lite makes my skin look AMAZING. I'm a huge fan of Benefit, so I'll top the look off with either Dandelion, Georgia or Thrrrob and mascara and it looks really natural. :) BUY IT NOW!!!!!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sparkleshimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My MUST have product. I absolutely love boi-ing as a concealer and in combo with lemon aid I look like all I do is sleep all day!

I have such a hard time finding a concealer that matches my skin and boi-ing is a pretty close match. Never breaks me out, so I think it's my hg:-)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a disappoingting product. Sssoooo expensive for something that doesn't work well.

To start with, the shades are poor! The texture feels creamy however, I have a combination skin so if I was to conceal a small area that's sort of normal/dry, it would make it look really dry and flaky. If you have dry skin or dry patches of skin and fine lines or wrinkles, this will sink in it which will make it look so visible.

It covers quite well. It doesn't have a staying power and it tends to fade by noon when I apply in the morning.

It is very drying to use as an undereye concealer, it will also settle onto fine lines you have around your eye area.

Will not re-purchase. Its a waste of money even getting it for the first place. Still on the lookout for a good concealer that would conceal blemishes, blemish marks and undereye circles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

3 lippies because it is a nice concealer. It covered my dark circles pretty well and pimples/scars too. My mom kept asking me what concealer I switched to (because she wanted some!) at the time of my Boi-ing use.

I feel that the cons outweigh pros. The color selection is ridiculous. Shade 1, Shade 2, Shade 3. That's ALL there is. I'm an Italian girl with naturally olive skin, and in the summer I have a very warm deep tan. In the winter it is a cool beige medium color. Now, shade 2 might fit for winter (perhaps a bit too light...) and shade 3 for the beginning (!) of summer...but for the millions of shades in between, it just wouldn't work. And I don't believe in mixing make-up products in order to achieve a shade. It needs to be the right shade from the get-go or I'm pissed.

So...yes. Try something else. I recommend Loreal Effacernes for those with dark circles and "diverse" skin tones (and I'm not just talking about minorities). Do NOT spend 36 dollars on 2 Boi-ings for mixing when you could spend even less on one, better looking, longer lasting concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by burkemarina

the only concealor that makes me forget where my blemishes are when i go to retouch during the day. Definitely better than the MAC equivalent.