BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I agree that this concealer is not great for the undereye area. However, I love this concealer for covering blemishes on my face. The texture is creamy and blends easily for a natural looking finish. This covers much better than other concealers that I have tried.

I have a collection of concealers and this is one of my favorites. I have the old packaging that is heavier with an attached mirror. I like that. I hit pan a while a go, but still have plenty. When I repurchase I will transfer to previous packaging. It is heavy for dark circles, but I highly recommend for other problems like melasma or other skin discolorations including breakouts. You do need to set with a light powder to keep it from disappearing. It WILL cover anything if used correctly. I use 01 and am an NC15. I'm not a big fan of Benefit, but I like and use this!

Another review on Erase Paste.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Boi-ing concealer in the "medium" shade. It does the job and I have no major complaints about it, but I'm not blown away by the product either. It covers fairly well and blends well, but I'm not crazy about the yellowish tint. If I don't find something I like better before I hit pan, I may repurchase, but I'm not convinced this concealer is any better than many drugstore brands.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not really good at concealing. I think Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda is WAY better than this and it's much cheaper! By mid day it has disappeared and shows all my flaws...and I have dry skin so it's not my oily face that makes it disappear!!!

I have this in my realness of concealness kit and my primpcess one. It's pretty good on spots but it looks very caked in and sinks into any fine lines under my eyes...and I'm only 16 so I don't have that many lines!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I had my first child I used this all the time to cover the dark circles from lack of sleep. It is lovely natural yellowy colour and glides on. Desert Island Must Have!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Due to the limited shades, this isn't a bad concealer as long as one of the three shades works for you. It's very heavy duty for general blemishes or discolorations but it doesn't work very well for under eye concealing as it can end up looking caked up. It's a very average product, nothing impressive at all.

I think this product is quite alright. It is a rather heavy concealer, which I prefer to heavy foundation (it's one or the other). It does well with spot coverage but the amount of appliance has to be just enough. A little adjustment is required (at least for me). Overall, it does what it should. I would buy this as a safety but would like to try something new. The only complaint I have is the range of shades.

I love this stuff. When you get to my age, you do need a better concealer and this product definitely works. Shade 02 is perfect on me and a little goes a very long way, even though I use it daily!

Ooh, such a low rating for this product! I actually think it's amazing for spot coverage - not so much for undereye circles. When you use it on dark circles, it goes on very thickly, settles into fine lines & overall just looks nasty. Which is sad because it covers up the darkness so well! I bought Boi-ing specifically to cover up pimples, and so for that I am quite pleased. I use a little concealer brush, and just apply a bit of this, and it blends perfectly with my skin tone. I do think the color selection is quite limited, I happened to luck out since #2 works perfectly w/ my skin color. So Boi-ing gets a lippie off for the limited color selection and the fact that it really only works for spot coverage. BUT if you are looking for a good concealer for pimples/dark spots, and one of the 3 colors happens to work with your skin tone, pick this up!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products