BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I said that I would repurchase Boi-ng, but I am undecided on repurchasing it for myself. Let me explain. I purchased this product a few years ago when I went on a Benefit haul and upon trying it at home realized it was too dark a shade for me (shade 02 = medium and I'm very fair). I also thought that it was a little too greasy and creased under my eyes. Now, mind you, its been a long time since I tried it so I might be willing to try it again in shade 01 and see if I like the result any better. However, I gave it to a friend of mine who has medium skin and the color is perfect on her. She has red splotches on her chest that bother her, and this stuff covers them really well (I was amazed when I saw her with it on, you can't even tell she has red spots anymore, it's awesome). But she's already hit pan on this stuff and only had it for a couple of months. So I would definitely repurchase this as a gift for her. It is a great industrial strength concealer for problem areas that aren't already greasy or prone to breakouts.

on 5/11/2009 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in shade 02 (medium), and my feelings are quite mixed about this product. It's about a shade lighter than my skin tone making it the perfect color for my under eyes. I've used it around my nose and on scarring, but it just doesn't seem to last on my oily skin. It also made me break out around my nose area, which never happens. It looks great when you first put it on, but after a while it disappears and sinks into lines that you have (esp. under the eye). The packaging is ok, I prefer tubes to pots because of sanitary reasons. I really wanted to love this, the coloring is perfect & made my face brighter. I'm just trying to finish it up at this point.

on 5/2/2009 10:33:00 PM

This is really not the best product many people says it to be. It is not a good concealer for cold climates, or you will have to warm it up before you apply. If you apply too much, it will look cakey and attract attention to your wrinkles. Coverage is average, pretty good, but only lasts about 4 HOURS!! I give it a 3 because the coverage is really not that bad, but the negative part is that it comes off easily and lasts under your eye for a short period of time, and it needs to be warmed up before use.

on 5/2/2009 4:55:00 PM

i have very dark hereditary under eye circles, and my under eye texture isn't perfect. this creased on me and looked cakey. luckily they took it back and i tried out the erase paste which was much better... blended in with my skin tone better, less creasing, and not cakey, but the coverage still wasn't enough, I'm not expecting to look perfect just not dead tired all the time.

on 4/30/2009 3:49:00 PM

If you have a spot that you really need to cover, and you don't want to look cakey - this stuff will do it. If you are looking to cover dark circles under the eyes - don't do it! It's got kind of a dry texture and it settles BIG TIME in those little lines and wrinkles that you probably don't have ( like me ) but still...just in case...you don't want a product that might do such a thing. ;-) I like it as a concealer on a spot-by-spot basis. I wouldn't recommend using it all over to cover unevenness, redness, or for just general concealing. Great stuff for the right purpose, though!

on 4/25/2009 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best concealer I've so far!

I like how it totally covers my dark eye circles, pimples, and other imperfections. Creamy and easy to blend! Top it off with some translucent powder for better staying power! I also use this as an eyeshadow primer! With this it only takes me a few minutes to get a natural fresh face look!

Only thing that sucks is the price for the small amount.
Other than that...

Love it!

on 4/25/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff covers pretty decently. Very creamy and a bit greasy. Does ok for spot concealing on your face. I don't like it for under my eyes though. Makes me look like I have a million wrinkles.

on 4/24/2009 12:55:00 PM

this is the greatest concealer ever!!! It covers everything, and I mean everything!!! I recently broke out with a huge zit and I tried a million brands, and this is the only one that worked. Plus, I love the packaging. In my opinion, Benefit has the cutest packages. A little of this concealer goes a looong way. Will buy again. $18 at Sephora but worth it!

on 4/23/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim when looking at concealors at Sephora. When I first put it on I thought my concealor search was over! But when I brought it home and had it on for a whole day, I found out that I was wrong. When I looked in the mirror about halfway through the day, I saw that it had creased and was looking cakey. Bummer.
My Laura Mercier concealor is much better.

on 4/19/2009 8:43:00 PM

I had the older package. It only needs a little bit to cover very well on my dark circles and light greenish capillaries. The colour I chose is medium 02 and it blends well with my undereye skin. This product is non-greasy. After few hours the crease would appear. It might be too dry for me.
II would choose bobbi brown rather than this one.
So far, I tried covergirl, chanel, the balm. Now, I am trying Dior.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products