September 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2006 5:29:00 AM More reviews by staticfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very dry and rough cuticle. I have manicure once a week and I have used the La Mer Hand Cream for almost a year but my cuticles are still horrible! After reading all the good reviews of this product, I rushed to the store immediately and got my first jar. It is the best cuticle cream I have used and I can see the result after using it for only 2-3 days. I put on a thin coat before I go to bed. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now and my cuticles never ever look any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by glossnmascaragal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the most horrible, dry cuticles. 3 Days of using this cream every night that's a thing of the past. Smells good, too. Not too strong, just enough scent. Don't hesitate to get this, I can't say enough about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 1:35:00 AM More reviews by stefd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG!!! I love this stuff!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I use at night as a cuticle softener. It can be a little greasey so I don't use it during the day very often. It works well to moisturize and soften my cuticles when they get dry, rough, and nasty. After a couple nights, my cuticles look better and are healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by yumi_nono

I love to use this on my hands and feet! I live in Canada, where the winters are dry and cold, so I always get horrific skin peelings around my nails. This butter really does wonders, and it smells really yummy. Its a decent price ( around $7 CDN I think) and lasts a long time. I like to use this to keep my nails and cuticles looking shiney and moisturized.

You can find this at most Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, or health food stores like Noah's.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2006 8:23:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells nice, but doesn't do much for softening cuticles. I still got hangnails by the minute when I used this nightly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2006 1:35:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I love this stuff! It has a nice subtle lemon fragrance, soft, non-greesy. It really conditions my nails and helps to keep them strong. After having removed acrylic nails my nails were very damaged and a mess. Using this helped them to recover.UPDATE: I took off a couple of lippies due to the packaging of this product. After discovering Sephora's cuticle oil pen this burts bees lemon butter is no comparison at all. I am replacing it with Sephora's cuticle oil pen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has become my HG product!! I love the soft lemon scent and the texture of the product, extremely yummy. And it's so easy, just apply this stuff before you call it a night and wake up to pretty cuticles. I also get major problems with hang nails on my feet(I know, TMI...), but if you rub in a bit in down there too, it makes you pedi's look beautiful! And this stuff doesn't even leave a awkward tasting residue on your fingertips (so if you accidentally ate something after application). And even if you miss a day your cuticles still look great, but if you go over two days, beware because the raggedy cuticles will reappear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome product!! The tin is cute & small, perfect for carrying in your purse, the fragrance is yummy, and it does a great job of moisturizing your cuticles. My cuticles get dry really easily, so I always have a tin of this handy. Great price too, it's a lot like The Body Shop's almond oil nail & cuticle balm but much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by LadyRay713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i got it in a trail kit, and im glad it came in there cause the rest of the stuff just sucked, but i love the smell, it works wonders even the first time you use it you can notice a diffrence, and the only thing i dont like it the litte tin it comes in, that thing is hard to open sometimes.