Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

This moisturizer clogged my pores and made my skin super oily by the end of the day. I wish it came in a dispenser bottle. I really don't recommend this to people with oily skin.

on 4/24/2009 11:49:00 PM

I got this in the smaller tube and was hesitant because I thought it might be too heavy. I first tried the Advanced Hydrating Lotion which is fairly light and spreads easily. I haven't used this on my face yet, but I'm sure it will be great for the winter months and if it is too heavy, it will go in my purse as a portable hand lotion. I only gave it a four lippie, due to the heavier consistency which I am not a fan of, but on those skin peel occasions I'm sure I will love it. For now, I prefer the lighter lotion.

on 4/22/2009 9:05:00 PM

I like this product for the most part. it mousterizes my skin, evens out my complexion, and dosnt irritate it or clog my pores. the only reason i took a lippie off was because it leaves my skin a little oily but its fine if i just dab it off with some toilet paper. i bought this because the ceptiphal cleanser works great on me and i like useing the same brands if i find a product that i like, and products from the same brand generally work better when u use them at the same time.

on 4/20/2009 1:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this moisturizer! I'm an esthetician in a dermatology office and I swear by this. Affordable price for a very large amount of product. One of the only body moisturizers I've ever repurchased personally. After TCA peels, nothing beats this product. I give patients this and the gentle skin cleanser samples to use for aftercare. I will rec this to everyone for body, and to everyone except severe acne patients for the face. Just plain thick moisturizer. I give out so many samples of this that the product rep suggested I buy Galderma stock :)

on 4/19/2009 3:42:00 PM

Does what it claims: moisturizes, and that very well too! It is very very hydrating and perfect for people with dry skin. I, even though I have combination / oily skin find this rich cream does not clog my pores or cause breakouts. It can, however, leave a slight sheen on your face. So, while this cream doesn't contain any extraordinary revolutionizing ingredients that will change your skin, it is a very good, all-around moisturizing cream.

on 4/15/2009 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I've had sensitive skin my whole life, and this product worked wonders. I've used a lot of lotions and creams in the past that were greasy or too expensive until my dermatologist suggested this product. It goes on smooth and creamy without that sticky/greasy feeling other creams sometimes have. My skin has felt so much softer after using this product and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 4/11/2009 2:36:00 PM

This works so well for my super dry skin! It is somewhat greasy but I have really dry skin so it does not give me breakouts or anything

on 4/8/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This stuff is absolutely amazing...I suffer from dermatitis on my hands and this is the ONLY cream that helps sooth it. I have tried everything-even presciption strengh moisturizers and this is by far the best. It absorbs quickly and it eases redness and dryness. I highly reccommend it for people who have extremley sensitive skin.

on 4/4/2009 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff.

I used the lotion for years, and when I discovered the cream- I was thrilled. What I like about this is that it is very rich but so gentle, you can take it right up into the under eye area, and not worry at all about irritation. This is great for me because my skin is SUPER sensitive.

This is the very first step in my skin care routine each day. I use this under whatever moisturizer, treatment and sunscreen I am using. As a matter of fact, Cetaphil is the ONLY step in my routine that hasn't changed....in many years.

I like to use this on my "off" days. Days where I am home...and not wearing make up- on these days I will apply some several times a day...leaves my skin so soft....its very emollient but absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I am also a long time Retin-A user and when I am ocassionally "drier" than normal with use of Retin-A- I apply a very small amount of this and allow it to absorb BEFORE putting on my Retin-A. Works nicely.

I dont like the "tub" becase it is just not sanitary to stick your hand in and scoop it out so I try to remember to wash my hands before I do it....it IS available in a tube, but this is a bigger size, which is why I purchase it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started using this cream while I was on Accutane and I'll never switch. It's very moisturizing and extremely versatile. I use it everywhere: hands, body, face and neck. So moisturizing, and it keeps skin moist for days! It calms eczema and rashes and won't clog pores or cause break outs. It's fantastic!

Popular Moisturizers