December 22, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 10:44:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

Way too sticky and gooey for me...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by BareSkin

they are too sticky and most of the colors are clear...absolutely nothing special i don't know what the hype is all about

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I dont understand why these are popular. They arent very shiny and dont stay on, and dont even give much color. Waste of money if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! I am probably the minority, but I like the less pigmented ones. They are smmmmoooooothhhh, and though I thought that there wasn't a difference between these and the colour juice tubes, there is a HUGE difference. I normally don't spend so much for make up, but if I buy 2 when they are having their GWP, then it is worth it. But the first time I lose one, it's all over, I will never buy another one.
OK, I probably will...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyTurtle0789

I got this as a gwp in Miracle, which is a baby pink color w/sparkles in the tube, but shows up clear and shiny on my lips and has a really nice smell that I can't really identify. I really like JTs because they're good over lipstick and have the BEST staying power of any l/g I've ever used. I put this on in the morning, went swimming, ate lunch and played my flute and I could still see and feel this on my lips. I don't mind the stickiness, actually I love it because that's what allows it to stay on so well and it's the only lipgloss I can use when I play my flute. Love the slanted tip, it's so much better than the rounded ones. It's rather expensive for a l/g, so I'll probably just steal it as a gwp off my mom when she buys stuff or ask her to get a tube for me as a b-day present or something...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by texasceleste

Love the packaging! So easy to apply. They are semi-expensive for lip gloss but last like nobody's business and are definitely a staple in my book. I have never tried another lip gloss that gives as much shine. The only drawback to this is that it is super sticky and if your hair is long, it will get stuck on a windy day. Ew! Still, JT's are worth the pain.
My favorite is Chilled, unfortunately it was LE and is discontinued. They have nothing else like it now.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cheerymerryberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Berry Bold. It leaves a nice tint. Though the scent is very cloying. It is also a lttle pricey. There are less expensive choices to achieve the same look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my fave lipglosses.i dont mindthe stickiness..it lasts forever.tastes,smells,and looks absolutely to die for!go out and get one now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love these. i hope they never discontinue them! they have great staying power, and you get a lot in the tube. My favorites so far are Raspberry Ice, Simmer, and Berry Bold.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by coroesgirl89

15. Joyeaux
16. Candy Cane
17. Hot Cider
18. Twinklepink

Most of them are mostly clear, but all have their own little special something. I think Ultra Light Kirsch (with MAC Vino liner) and Miracle are my faves!