October 22, 2014 | 1897 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! I am probably the minority, but I like the less pigmented ones. They are smmmmoooooothhhh, and though I thought that there wasn't a difference between these and the colour juice tubes, there is a HUGE difference. I normally don't spend so much for make up, but if I buy 2 when they are having their GWP, then it is worth it. But the first time I lose one, it's all over, I will never buy another one.
OK, I probably will...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyTurtle0789

I got this as a gwp in Miracle, which is a baby pink color w/sparkles in the tube, but shows up clear and shiny on my lips and has a really nice smell that I can't really identify. I really like JTs because they're good over lipstick and have the BEST staying power of any l/g I've ever used. I put this on in the morning, went swimming, ate lunch and played my flute and I could still see and feel this on my lips. I don't mind the stickiness, actually I love it because that's what allows it to stay on so well and it's the only lipgloss I can use when I play my flute. Love the slanted tip, it's so much better than the rounded ones. It's rather expensive for a l/g, so I'll probably just steal it as a gwp off my mom when she buys stuff or ask her to get a tube for me as a b-day present or something...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by texasceleste

Love the packaging! So easy to apply. They are semi-expensive for lip gloss but last like nobody's business and are definitely a staple in my book. I have never tried another lip gloss that gives as much shine. The only drawback to this is that it is super sticky and if your hair is long, it will get stuck on a windy day. Ew! Still, JT's are worth the pain.
My favorite is Chilled, unfortunately it was LE and is discontinued. They have nothing else like it now.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cheerymerryberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Berry Bold. It leaves a nice tint. Though the scent is very cloying. It is also a lttle pricey. There are less expensive choices to achieve the same look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my fave lipglosses.i dont mindthe stickiness..it lasts forever.tastes,smells,and looks absolutely to die for!go out and get one now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love these. i hope they never discontinue them! they have great staying power, and you get a lot in the tube. My favorites so far are Raspberry Ice, Simmer, and Berry Bold.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by coroesgirl89

15. Joyeaux
16. Candy Cane
17. Hot Cider
18. Twinklepink

Most of them are mostly clear, but all have their own little special something. I think Ultra Light Kirsch (with MAC Vino liner) and Miracle are my faves!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shades: Some okay shades, but mostly sheer. Good for over other lippies, but not by themselves.

Price: you get alot of product for your money!

Consistancy: Sticky, but not all that long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

I usually get complimented when I wear Simmer. Tastes and smells great. Color is cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 6:42:00 PM More reviews by helg

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say that hasn't already been said?
Great product , I am on my fifth tube already. Hope I try many more.Pricey of course for just a lip gloss , but they are unbeatable. ( I mean it!!)

These come in a range of textures and colours. There are :

1)transparent glossy ones with just a hint of colour that WILL NOT colour the lips , just look nice in the tube and give a wet look and perhaps a little sparkle as well ( like Cerise , Violet ,Icy Pop , Raspberry ice , Framboise)

2)medium sheer ones with glitter in ( like Tahuata , Manihi -which smells like a cookie-and Bolole , an ornage one fantastic for summer )

3)more pigmented ones that go on like a very glossy lipstick and leave colour on the lips with no glitter( like Raisin , a favourite of mine ).

They all however smell delicious , if not always the scent matching the name - ie. Cerise which means "cherry" in french , actually smells like melon.
They all share the same slanted applicator that makes it easy to use on the go.
And they all taste sweet and nice.
And -finally- they all stick like hell , which is a good thing in order for them to last longer than any other gloss I have tried. After lunch and drinks lips still have a hint of colour and shine ( well , a hint I said , an accomplishment for a lipgloss actually....)

I have gone as far as using them over my lipsticks in order to ....longlast-proof them day and night( I made a new word , heheeee )That says it all! I hope they never discontinue them. continued >>