Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 11/22/2004 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I had two of these: Miracle and Dreamsicle. I gave Miracle to my little sister and I have Dreamsicle. I have it, but don't reach for it much. I don't find this to be much different from other high end lipglosses. I think price is resonable for the size it comes in. This is just average lipgloss with nice shine and medium stickiness. After two of these, I don't think I will buy it again.

on 11/21/2004 5:55:00 PM

I am a lip product junkie. I like makeup but I LOVE lip products. I prefer a lip gloss to a lipstick because my lips get dried out very easily. I also just prefer the look of a lip gloss. I have tried so many brands from Neutrogena to MAC. I have to say that these Lancome Juicy Tubes are fabulous. They provide fabulous shine and texture and are so moisturizing. They last a long time for lip gloss and come in great colors. I have Spring Fling, Miracle, and Iced Cranberry...all of which I love. They are wonderful by theselves and fabulous with a liner. Perfect!

on 11/19/2004 9:39:00 PM

Juicy Tubes look great, smell great, and taste good enough. They have cute containers that fit into my pocket without looking like I'm too happy to see someone. Unfortunately, I can get that somewhere else too for a much lower price. I would use them again, but only if it was given to me.

on 11/15/2004 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These glosses are delicious, but sticky. The price is too high and this gloss is very similar to L'oreal's colour juices. These taste so good, especially the pop versions. These are fun, playful glosses.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

These are good glosses, but ridiculously over-priced. You can hit the drugstore and find that l'Oreal's CJs are just as great (some shades are identical, i.e. Simmer JT = Strawberry Smoothie CJ) for a fraction of the price. And if you MUST have a slanted tip, mark's Juice Gems are FANTASTIC (Juicy Papaya = Miracle JT). My final verdict? Rip-off.

on 11/10/2004 10:44:00 PM

Way too sticky and gooey for me...

on 11/9/2004 7:46:00 PM

they are too sticky and most of the colors are clear...absolutely nothing special i don't know what the hype is all about

on 11/5/2004 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I dont understand why these are popular. They arent very shiny and dont stay on, and dont even give much color. Waste of money if you ask me.

on 11/4/2004 12:01:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! I am probably the minority, but I like the less pigmented ones. They are smmmmoooooothhhh, and though I thought that there wasn't a difference between these and the colour juice tubes, there is a HUGE difference. I normally don't spend so much for make up, but if I buy 2 when they are having their GWP, then it is worth it. But the first time I lose one, it's all over, I will never buy another one.
OK, I probably will...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gwp in Miracle, which is a baby pink color w/sparkles in the tube, but shows up clear and shiny on my lips and has a really nice smell that I can't really identify. I really like JTs because they're good over lipstick and have the BEST staying power of any l/g I've ever used. I put this on in the morning, went swimming, ate lunch and played my flute and I could still see and feel this on my lips. I don't mind the stickiness, actually I love it because that's what allows it to stay on so well and it's the only lipgloss I can use when I play my flute. Love the slanted tip, it's so much better than the rounded ones. It's rather expensive for a l/g, so I'll probably just steal it as a gwp off my mom when she buys stuff or ask her to get a tube for me as a b-day present or something...

Recommended for Medium Skin