April 24, 2014 | 1072 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Hancocsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! I have bought so many stippling brushes for applying liquid foundation, but the ones I have bought all ended up leaving the brush hairs all over my face! This leaves NO hairs left behind, and fabulous for applying liquid foundation. Gives a beautiful, smooth, even finish. Great product, great price, will absolutely repurchase!! (Already have 2!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by nucosmojunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this in my ELF Studio brush set and loved it. Since I didn't have stippling brushes seen in makeup videos, I used this one because it looked most like the stippling brush to apply my foundation. I fell in love with the way it makes my foundation look. I dab a bit of foundation on my nose, forehead, each cheek, and chin. Then I lightly swirl the brush around until its all blended in. I find I end up using less foundation and still get the coverage that I want. LOVE this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush. How can you not buy this, for $3!?!! It is soft, doesn't shed, dense, application is beautiful...I can use this for just the apples of my cheeks or use it to contour my cheek bones, this brush is awesome. Also the convenience factor of being able to run to Target and get this brush cannot be overrated. Have already recommended it to friends and will continue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE MY ELF STUDIO BRUSH. It's only $3 at Target!!! If you compare it to other decent brushes they are around $7-$8. How can you compete with $3?! For being dirt cheap it is really soft, durable and GREAT. Because it was so cheap I was a bit hesitant to clean it for the first time since the bristles can start coming off and feel dull and all but I was surprised to find out that I was worried for nothing. I hope this review was helpful!!

For those wondering how I clean my make up brushes I squeeze a small amount of dish washing soap and a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I take the brush and mix it in the batch and then I swirl the brush around on my palm for some deep cleaning action. Once you feel like you got deep cleaned enough rinse it under LUKE WARM WATER! If you put it under hot water it can damage the glue or whatever is holding the bristles together. Once the water is running clear when you wash your brush it is clean. For me I take a hand towel and make a little hill on one side so my brushes are at a downward angle when they dry. So whatever left over water on the brush can drip downwards and not stuck inside the brush. Hope this helps :] If you have any questions msg me :]

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ivygreenpearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember when people would talk about how soft their brushes were and I would roll my eyes and scoff at how brushes could not be so incredibly soft that people had to comment on it all the time. Nope, I was wrong. The E.L.F Studio powder brush is suuuuper soft and really dense. It buffs any product into the skin for a flawless finish. Even liquid foundation. This is by far my HG powder brush! It competes with brands like MAC and Sigma and may even be slightly better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by M1RACLE

I have 3 of these (got my ELF haul yesterday with two back-ups!). These are fabulous for applied powder and liquid foundation. I find both formulas of the Colorstay foundation difficult to apply and this makes applying them a breeze. Due to shipping (to Canada), a few bristles were bent out of shape and when I first washed them, a few bristles came out but overall, they don't shed at all. For the price, you simply can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by lipglosstday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ITS AMAZING!! GET IT.
its soo soft and applies my foundation perfectly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by TONix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this brush so so so much!
not only is it dirt cheap, it's almost too amazing for the price.
it's absolutely perfect for applying powder!
next time i visit target, i'm definitely grabbing another one for stippling on my tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by leomh1108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooooveee this brush! it's super soft and perfect size..I just simply love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

omg best brush ever? Seriously read the other reviews and... omg. This is a great brush and for $3!!!??? Hurray!! Just buy it. It's great for powder and super soft. Amazing!