November 21, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by mistym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream works great it leaves my skin so soft...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by sofias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use this cream for work cause i type alot all day so it moisturizes my hands so that there super soft.. i really like this product those who don't have it i suggest you go get one..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Every 5-lippied review has already mentioned the excellent qualities of this product
...I have one more thing to add: it heals skin wonderfully.

You know those Veet hair-removing creams for the body? Well (last year) I decided to try it on my upper lip area. The folly of youth. Got my skin burned so bad, raw red skin, and it got worse so fast, all scarred. It was mortifying, had to go to class with concealer above my lips (and it was STILL obvious).

I put on some Nivea creme when I got home...and swear to God..within a few hours, that skin was totally healed. Next morning it was as if the burn hadn't happened. Now I use it after a traumatic wax or whatever.

That's my little anecdote. One more. A guy in my neighbourhood got burned on half his face (long story).

He applied Nivea creme daily (my advice) and now it's healed completely, after a week.

I've never gotten pimples from this cream (although Nivea SOFT is another story)...though the climate of my country is HOT.

p.p.s. By the way, make sure your skin is a bit wet before spreading this on your face. Makes application easier.

***UPDATE*** After letting Nivea Creme absorb for about 10 min, I wipe off the excess film with a clean facetowel. Then on top, I've started applying a layer of plain old castor oil. Castor oil is drying but cleansing, Nivea Creme is moisturizing & healing, but a bit too greasy. Together, it balances out. Never had better skin, been doing it for a week. You might want to try this.
These are the kinds of compliments I got after using this as a night cream: "Where do you go for facials?" [I don't GO for facials!] "Your skin looks great!" "What foundation do you have on?" [Answer: None]

14 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by TwilightEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for almost 3 weeks, and love it. A friend got this for me because my face has been so dry this winter. And after the first use I was suprised, it made my skin look rejuvinated! I like that a little goes a long way,it makes your skin so soft, and really does wonders on dry skin. I use this under my makeup, and it makes my skin look so nice...I love it! I highly recommend it, and I will be buying this agin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, I have to admit I am a cosmetic snob. Yes, it is true. I had to convince myself to try this creme after reading the wonderful reviews on its effectiveness. I have terribly dry hands since I am an avid hand washer. I have a baby so I wash constantly due to changing dirty diapers, making formula, ect. My hands have really suffered. I used this creme on my hands and they instantly felt more soft and smooth. With continued usage of a few days my hands were soft and smooth. I am hooked! I can't believe this creme is so cheap yet so effective. I am going to give it a go on my dry, cracked heels next. This stuff is worth trying!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cindypretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream works great it leaves your hands so soft & rich they are now selling them at the 99 cents store.. you cant beat that..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dpenn

This review is for the German version in the metal tin.

This works extremely well for a variety of things. It has a lot going for it - inexpensive, easy to find (here in Canada), and it does what it's supposed to.

I used this mainly for my hands, and it soaks in fairly quickly and leaves them soft for hours. I also use it on my lips when they're really dry, and it works great at that too.

Don't love the scent...would much rather prefer no scent at all, and I realize that it contains no skin-beneficial ingredients other than barriers, but for something simple & cheap, it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by PinkBerrie9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!
It leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth!
I also sometimes put a tiny bit of it on my face in the winter and it always gives me a really nice glow!
This creme is also pretty cheap and there's a ton of it in the container!
I'm really impressed by it and this was my 1st nivea creme ever!
I am looking forward to trying more of their products

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first real moisturizer I started using in my late 20s, but I had to stop. My boyfriend is allergic to it!!! If he comes into contact with the product, even touches my face with his hand, he develops a rash!! It was either the cream or the man, so I chose him. I think I made the right choice as 4 1/2 years later we are getting married and I'm still on a quest for another good HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by 3niR

I used to use this product when I was young. But recently whenever I use this product, it breaks me out. I don't know the reason. But I am not going to buy this product anymore (My parents use this and they simply love it).