Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

Kind of sticky going on. I like the moisture it gives for the first 10 minutes, then I'm back to applying. I'll stick to my Gold Bond Ultimate Softening lotion. Thank you.

on 4/21/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff - love the smell primarily! - the soft rosey smell - love how it moisturizes my skin (especially on hands) - HOWEVER - A WORD OF CAUTION - I tried this on my face because I loved it on the rest of my body - and I broke out horribly! I had pimples, whiteheads and milia (around eyes) literally 4 , 5 ? days after starting (on face) use. So - my advice is just to use this everywhere but the face. I don't feel like it is designed for the face or to not clog pores. But the scent is divine - nice for any other moisturizing use.

on 4/17/2009 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this free with a magazine and used it for a couple of days. I really liked how moisturising it is but it broke me out! After 2 days of using it, I started getting painful cystic acne on my cheeks and I haven't had them in a long time. Nothing else new was used so this is probably the thing that caused my breakout. It's a good hand moisturiser though so I'm going to use it for that next time.

mAn

on 4/17/2009 6:21:00 AM

I'm rewieving the GERMAN Nivea cream (the other one doesn't have as nearly good ingredients.

This is very emollient and very "nutritious". That's why I would recomend it to the ones who have dry to sensitive skin. It is easy to apply and spread and only a tiny amount is needed in order to cover the whole face:-)

I like the tube packaging and would like to point out that all of German Nivea's have very similar ingredients to La Mer Creme de la Mer:-)

I also like the 200ml version for the body - it really does a "new skin":-)

I use this on my body. I love how soft, smooth and even it made my skin, however it has long to sink in. When I wake up in the morning my skin is fresh and glowy.

on 4/14/2009 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The tin is really handy and great to carry around, but the product is quite gloopy. It works very well as a night time cream but I simply don't have the time to let this sink into my skin for like 20 minutes every morning.

on 4/14/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Oh , I remember this creme ! I used it when I was 6 years old .
This creme is PERFECT , really moisturizing .
Now i'm looking for this again .

on 4/14/2009 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Got a tiny tin of this as an extra in a swap, and used it up without ever thinking about it again.

More than a year later, I was looking for a new body moisturizer with parrafin in it, and this was the first thing I found. It's relatively inexpensive, incredibly moisturizing, inoffensively scented, and.. well, in short, it's my newest favorite moisturizer. I can add my own scent (any essential oil) and shimmer (MAC vanilla pigment), and it's officially perfect.

on 4/11/2009 9:47:00 PM

I bought this on a whim at the CVS checkout counter. It was only 99 cents for a little container. I love this stuff. Its my first time trying it, and i must say, i am impressed. Its the only stuff that makes my skin smooth, and glistening. Others just make it feel more rough and greasy. bleck. I carry this tin around in my bag, and its so handy. Will buy again and again!

on 4/6/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I first fell in love with this after feeling the skin of my boyfriend after he used it. I immediately went into his bathroom and searched for his secret to super soft skin. This was it. Since then it's a winter staple! Love it. Apply it especially on wet skin after the shower and you'll fall in love with your body.