Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/7/2003 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have tried all kinds of eye makeup removers, and this is the best I've found. It removes all traces of makeup without drying out your skin OR making it feel super greasy. You can immediately re-apply makeup if you need to with no problems. I've found that cheaper kinds (like Maybelline) not only burn my eyes, but make it impossible to reapply for hours. And I love that it works on lips, too. This is pricey for sure, but well worth it.

on 8/7/2003 1:35:00 AM

I really love this product. It remove my Shiseido mascara base easily. I tried many eye remover but none of them can remove Shiseido mascara base. Finally I bought this product and it works perfect. I remove my mascara first then i use face cleaner to wash my face and also wash out the oil from this remover on my eyes. After i washed my face, my eyes are not oily at all.

on 7/15/2003 2:06:00 AM

Love how it removes the most stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara (BB gel eyeliners and Stila Sport mascara) off with no tugging required. Hate how there's grease left behind, but I love the fact that the oil is easily removed with a tissue, leaving the eye area moisturized. Good stuff.

on 7/3/2003 1:51:00 PM

overall great product, although it sometimes irritates my skin, but my skins super super senstitive and this is a whole lot less irritating than any other eye makeup remover i've tried, so i'll be buying this again.

on 6/21/2003 10:31:00 PM

This is so greasy your eyes will feel disgusting until morning. I would never recommend putting that much grease on your face ever!

on 5/7/2003 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've been using this remover for a few years and I'm very happy with it. It removes waterproof mascara and long lasting lipsticks (Outlast, etc) with no problem. It never irritates my sometimes sensitive eyes. Only drawback is that it is slightly oily so it's sometimes a problem if you're going to reapply makeup right after using it. But for nighttime use it's fine. It's not dirt cheap but a bottle lasts me several months so I'll keep buying it!

on 4/29/2003 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a decent eye-makeup remover. I don't mind the oily residue, because I wash my face after I remove my make-up (you really should). Plus, the oil helps to moisturize my dry skin. It's fragrance free, and never stings. The reason I'm not going to repurchase is because 60% of the time it leaves mascara or liner right below my lower lash line (you know what I'm talking about) that makes me question it's effectiveness. Plus, I'm going to try Almay's wipes, which are way cheaper, not to mention the money you'll save by not having to use cotton balls/pads. Update: I know I said I won't buy this again, but I've changed my mind. Again. It turns out I was kind of neglecting the underside of my upper lashes when I removed my mascara (I know, it's dumb, that's where most of the mascara gets applied). Remover is way more effective when you use it right :p I've decided that this will be my staple to remove waterproof mascara. My Almay wipes don't cut it, but this does. And since I wear waterproof so rarely, I don't mind paying so much for this because one bottle should last forever. continued >>

on 4/19/2003 9:51:00 PM

I think this product is awesome. It removes all traces of my eye makeup and it doesn't irritate my eyes or skin. Girls, use it before you cleanse your face and then it doesn't matter whether or not it leaves an oily residue.

on 3/1/2003 2:08:00 AM

This is my HOLY GRAIL Eye Makeup Remover. This is the only eye makeup remover that takes off my stubborn waterproof mascara completely and gently without making my eyelashes fall out in clumps. Believe me I have tried them all. People seem to think it has an oily feel after but there is no oil in this product though it may look as if there is, I was told this by the sales associate. Just use this first to get eye makeup and lipstick off then clean your face with your normal cleanser, and rinse clean. I get no oily residue. Excellent Product

on 2/11/2003 10:28:00 AM

Received this as a GWP and it does a fairly good job of removing my eye makeup, especially with a cottonbud to remove hard to reach areas. It leaves behind an oily residue but is surprisingly gentle on my eyes.