November 22, 2014 | 1681 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Miracle in a bottle! I was shocked to see visible results just after one night of application. I (unfortunately) bought Lancome Cell Defense and used it for 6 whole weeks before picking up this product and noticed no difference at all. Trust me, you will notice and love the results with this serum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

Don't hesitate to use this day and night--if you can afford it. This light and dewy serum adds instant moisture that is absorbed by the skin without any residue. You can follow up with the moisturizer of your choice. I have found that ANR is perfect for me as it reduces the appearance of the tiny lines and wrinkles I have started seeing lately. It has never irritated or dried my skin and I really don't see how some posters claim that it made them dry. Now, if only it would tighten up my sagging jowls.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by vojnik

This is a very good product; but I cannot use it very often because of my oily skin. If I use it under my night-time moisturizer I would normaly wake up with a shiny face- while using it on its own doesn't seem to be enough at my age. Therefore, I only use it when my skin is irritated, especially after having used certaing peeling products or after sun-bathing. Its healing and soothing properties are amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by faramita

There is definitely no miracle after using it, but I still like this product. I like the liquid tesxture. It is absorbed easily and I can feel the moisture right away. Beside, unlike many serums with cyclomethicone /cyclopentasiloxane which makes the skin silky and smooth, this one does not have the fake instant effect. I feel comfortable and pleasure using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by glory2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really love this product. I'm only 23 and my skin is still good, but ANR makes my skin even better. My skin gets irritated very easily and I find this to be so soothing. It helps to calm any redness or irritation that may be going on, especially on my cheek area, where I sometimes get a pimple or two. After cleansing, i put ANR on and follow that up with the Estee Lauder Clear Difference Oil Control Hydrator. It works wonders for me. At 23, I get alot of commnents from my girlfriends who can't understand why I spend so much $$$ on skincare products and sunscreen (no lower than SPF 30) that they think I don't even need at my age. I don't think they'll feel the same way when we're all in our 50s and I'll be looking considerably younger than they do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 9:59:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This serum is AMAZING! I once read a comment from a beauty editor who said she had been using this product since she was a teenager, when she would sneak it from her mother's vanity. Now, 20 years later, her face was line free! Granted, I knew that there probably were other factors involved (heredity, sunscreen, etc.), but I did run right out and buy a bottle! That was 7 years ago and I still LOVE this product! After applying this serum, my skin looks fresh, dewy and yes, younger looking! It is oil-free and does not clog my pores. It is very pricey. But, in my opinion, it is worth every cent!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by serph

I received a sample with a shipment.I was so anxious to give it a try.becoz several of my friends said it works well.but I stopped using after two days.it dried out my skin and even reddened my complextion.eh.luckily.It was just a sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kasearle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Years ago Estee Lauder had an advertising campaign that said something like 'in 10 years you won't look 10 years older'. They were right! I have been using it for more than 10 years and this product is like an insurance policy. When I was younger I didn't see much difference other than the hyaluronic acid in it helped with my very dry skin. But, oh my! As my girlfriends and I got older, I just didn't get the signs of aging they did-the little lines around the eyes, etc. This product is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ehazelwood

I was skeptical about this product, but for me, it works as advertised. It definitely evens out my skin's texture and lightens the discolorations. For me, I definitely need a moisturizer after it. I find that the Decleor Iris night balm paired with this does wonders for my skin. I don't actually mind the smell of it - though it does get masked by the Decleor Iris balm. It is on the pricey side, but for what it does for my skin, I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by pupster

I was excited to try this when a tiny sample came in a GWP recently. I used it with my Clinique DDML. This does absolutely nothing - no moisture, no line smoothing, no evenness - nada (and all this for almost $100 an ounce!)
    Actually made my skin dry, similar effect to retin A dryness, except I also broke out from it. Glad I didn't have to pay for it and certainly won't be buying this.