July 25, 2014 | 1920 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by cmars29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a drug store brand and it works great. I pour some into a small bottle and drop a couple of asprin in. Works great for getting any last risidual makeup and dirt off after cleansing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2007 6:20:00 AM More reviews by zori

I have been using this for a week and have gotten good results. It wipes off any residue from my face and best of all it is non-irritable. It does not burn or sting and my face does not feel dry and tight but simply refreshed. Of course the price does not hurt either :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by jambrosia1

i cant believe i forgot about witch hazel!
its great...i got the worst breakout ever, and for the first time in years thought about buying a (dept store brnd) toner. i read the ingredients at one line, and they were all primarily witch hazel! so i ran to the drugstore and bought some- less than 2$ later, my perfect toner! girls, save the money and your skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Lisa_Lowndes

I usually have very clear skin, but decided to give this a go to help my makeup go on more smoothly and just for the added nutrients witch hazel is supposed to give your skin. However, I broke out in condensed patches on my chin, cheeks and hairline after using this for about a week. It took nearly 2 momnths after I stopped using it for my skin to return to normal.

Judging from all the rave reviews here, my guess is that this must be a good product, jut not for my skin type. 2 lippies because I guess it would have worked well otherwise!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by shallot

I love this toner. I never really got the purpose of a toner but was told this particular one helped with acne issues. I use it in conjunction with Cetaphil cleanser and Benzac 2.5% and have never had better skin since my mild acne period appeared. I love the slight drying effect it has on my oily skin and the fact that it dries quickly. I also love that it's super cheap ($AU6 approx) and lasts FOREVER. This is one of the few products I have actually had to repurchase and will be doing so for a long, long time. My HG toner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Danielle_U

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I too received this as a sample with a bag of cotton balls and decided to give it a try because I have annoying breakouts on my chin that just won't clear up. I noticed that my skin is clearing on my chin and no new breakouts have occured. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irrate my skin and I use it twice a day after washing. I thought for sure it would because it contained alcohol but I was pleasantly surprised :) I am going to be purchasing this product once my sample has run out. I have not had any acne treatment work on my breakouts without drying the crap out of my skin. So happy I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by crackharlot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff-I use it all of the time and it is so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

Incredible! The best d\s product I have ever tried! I use this about 2-3 times a day after cleansing my face. I feel like every bit of dirt my cleanser missed has disappeared. My face feels so incredibly clean after using this. I have noticed that almost all acne scars and blemishes have disappeared after using this for only a week. Imagine what it will do after a long time!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by equi_poise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this toner for a couple of weeks now and I've noticed that my dark spots and blemishes have all gone.. I'm starting to love this product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product after cleansing and before moisturizing, and sometimes even to remove my makeup at night if I'm too lazy to wash my face. It is a natural product that feels wonderful on my skin, and it really works. I cast aside all my harsh products and alcohol toners for this, and my skin feels 100% better. This product isn't over-drying or harsh (it does contain alcohol, but natural and not synthetic so it isn't hard on your skin), but it does cleanse your skin, remove grease, and tighten pores. I've been using it since our last Texas August of 105 degree days, and my skin doesn't feel overly greasy. It is excellent for blemish control as well, and for sensitive skin. It has a slightly odd medicinal scent, but I can easily get past that for the results. This stuff really works! I actually buy the Target brand generic witch hazel ($1.30/bottle) instead of paying the high price for Dickinson's.