September 22, 2014 | 1899 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jaylb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff has been a lifesaver on my skin. I started using it to remove any excess cleanser/makeup/dirt and it is very effective in doing so. I was having some breakout issues. Since I started using this my breakouts have been fewer and less severe. The smell is horrible, but honestly it smells kind of like cheap tequila. I will definitely contiune to use this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Daddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this product NOTHING. I used it for a day and my skin turned into crap. Flakes were EVERYWHERE. I mean, my skin started peeling right in front of me, and how do you think I felt when I saw this? Like crap! Damn. I had to repair it with vitamin e oil, and still, a week later, the effects show. That jolted my skin and gave it a good sting. I will NEVER buy it again. Damn alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You can buy witch hazel for cheaper than this, but it's fine.

I use this every morning to remove the acne cream on my face. It smells bad, but it never burns or irritates my skin at all. It makes my skin feel very refreshed.

Great astringent!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by stars_and_oceans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! It doesn't irritate my skin at ALL and it takes off any residue left over from soap, makeup, anything. I hate the way it smells--kind of like beef jerky--but the smell goes away the second I shut the bottle, so it's ok! It doesn't linger in the air or on my skin at all, and it dries very quickly. I have acne prone, slightly oily skin and this stuff is fabulous! Also--great price and huge bottle! Can't beat it!

update: I got terrible razor burn this morning and decided to put this on my legs because I figured--why not? Anything to calm the insane irritation I had. Well, it completely worked! It soothed my legs fast and took away the bumps and redness! A second great use for this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jenn72

Non-irritating. Simple. Effective. Cheap. I couldn't ask for more! This has improved my irritated, dry/flaky, clogged skin. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2007 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ms5kity

LOVE IT! Super cheap, and leaves my skin soft and pretty and oil free. Bottle lasts forever too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Neeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using witch hazel as my toner/astringent for 10 years now. I absolutely love it! My skin has always been clear while using it. I use it in the morning right after I get out of the shower, then add some spf30 lotion before my makeup, and that's it! The only thing that took me a while to get past was the smell, but I got over it pretty quickly, after realizing how well it worked. A makeup salesperson told me a long time ago that her Grandmother used it all her life and had great skin, and this is what sparked me to try it. Grandma had the right idea! My skin is fairly sensitive and gets angry if I mess around with elaborate products; this is simple and wonderful!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by cmars29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a drug store brand and it works great. I pour some into a small bottle and drop a couple of asprin in. Works great for getting any last risidual makeup and dirt off after cleansing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2007 6:20:00 AM More reviews by zori

I have been using this for a week and have gotten good results. It wipes off any residue from my face and best of all it is non-irritable. It does not burn or sting and my face does not feel dry and tight but simply refreshed. Of course the price does not hurt either :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by jambrosia1

i cant believe i forgot about witch hazel!
its great...i got the worst breakout ever, and for the first time in years thought about buying a (dept store brnd) toner. i read the ingredients at one line, and they were all primarily witch hazel! so i ran to the drugstore and bought some- less than 2$ later, my perfect toner! girls, save the money and your skin!