Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

I like this cuticle cream. (Although I must admit I don't use it as much as I could. I generally just use Smith's rosebud salve. It works great on ragged cuticles!) I like this as an alternative though. I like the lemon scent,but it can smell a little pine-sol ish. It is good on lips too. I love the natural ingredients like sweet almond oil,beeswax,lemon oil, vitamin E,cocoa butter and rosemary extract.

on 9/22/2006 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice cuticle cream for a good price. Has a pleasant lemony scent and the tin lasts a long time. The packaging is very convenient and easy to use. The product is very hydrating and works wonders on cuticles.

on 9/19/2006 1:15:00 AM

Wonderful, wonderful! Smells sooooo good, and feels good too. My only problem is that I forget to put it on. It's in my apartment somewhere...

on 9/7/2006 10:35:00 AM

I've never tried a cuticle cream before but I always have really bad cuticles because I have a bad habit of picking or biting at them instead of trimming them neatly. My cuticles look so much better when I use this because it moisturizes the skin around my nails, which results in less hangnails and picking. I loooove the smell too! It's a bit waxy when you put it on, but once absorbed it's really moisturizing. I put this on before bed, and even carry it to work in my purse. The tin form is really convenient and I think 1 tin will last quite a long time because it's very emollient and you don't need a lot. Shame I can't buy this anymore here in Europe since I moved, I'll have to get my parents to send this to me from Canada when I run out! haha
Update: This makes a great lipbalm as well, I use it all the time for that as well and it's soo moisturizing and non-greasy. continued >>

on 9/6/2006 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I thought that buying a treatment just for the cuticles sounded like a vanity, but I was proven very wrong. The scent is heavenly, like smelling a pot full of fresh ripe lemons. After just one application, the nails and cuticles look 100% better. Feet and hands look groomed and healthy. It's amazing how the little things help. I recommend this to everyone who likes to be pampered and knows that the little details are as important as everything else.

on 8/30/2006 9:08:00 AM

My cuticles were in pretty bad shape. And the more they peeled, the more I picked at them, bad I know. So it took a good couple of weeks faithfully massaging this in every night, but now my cuticles are beautiful once again. My nails even seem more shiny and healthy looking. Good product at a good price. Zehrs was the cheapest place to find this product. I plan to buy another one for my purse so I can put this on through the day when I feel the urge to pick or bite. It is a soothing aromatherapeutic little experience to boot.

on 8/27/2006 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tasty lemon smell and very moisturizing. Has a waxy texture. A little goes a long way!

on 8/20/2006 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells really good and does a great job moisturizing ragged cuticles. I also used this on my elbows and ankles and it softened my skin. It does take a while for it to sink in since it's thick, so I take the time to rub it in well. You get a good sized tin which you can easily put in your purse or pocket. worth a try imo.

on 8/12/2006 7:55:00 AM

This stuff is great! I discovered it on vacation and I went out and found more as soon as I got home because I don't ever want to be without it again. I have always had dry, ragged cuticles. (The truth is I have never spent much time taking care of them because it's such a hassle.) But now the ragged cuticles are a thing of the past. The Burt's Bees cuticle cream is so easy and pleasant to use, I find myself putting it on throughout the day. It smells great, it feels great, and it works great. What more can I say?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Definitly HG. I use this every night before I go to bed and wake up with award winning cuticles. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Popular Treatments