Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Possibly the WORST product I have ever used! I bought it because of all of the hype around this new product, and five days later I broke out in little skin colored bumps, that later turned red and swelled my whole face up, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, COMPLETE waste.

on 2/25/2013 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my first BB cream and I think it does give me an even finish when wearing alone I use this as a primer under my foundation and I like the results. I am looking forward to purchasing more BB creams.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The very second ingredient listed on this product is a pore-clogger. It caused my face to have tons of tiny skin-colored bumps everywhere that w\erent clearing even after exfoliating (using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub). I wouldn't recommend this at all.

on 2/21/2013 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

The product is okay. I find it offers the most coverage with blending in with fingers. I have oily skin, so it faded off of my face within four or five hours. It faded evenly, which is good. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin, but it might be just fabulous for dry skin!

on 2/21/2013 3:51:00 PM

This stuff isn't really a BB cream. It's really a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I have to subtract a lippie for the false advertising.

So as a tinted moisturizer (TM) with SPF, this product works pretty well. The SPF is true broad spectrum 30, which is rare to find in a TM. The SPF derives from titanium dioxide, so it's a nice mineral-based physical block. There is no chalkiness, whiteish cast, or difficulty spreading.

The coverage is ok for me. It evens out the small areas of broken capillaries on my cheeks and it disguises small blemishes. It does not provide adequate coverage for the stupid, evil red area on my chin, but then again most things don't. You'll still need a bit of concealer for the more stubborn spots & larger blemishes. And as this isn't really a BB cream, I still use primer underneath. Great combo though. This plays well with the primer (no balling!) and the two products together make my pores almost disappear!

Overall though this is a great product but Maybelline really dropped the ball. It fills a badly needed drugstore niche - tinted moisturizer that provides adequate *broad spectrum* coverage. All of the other ones are too low with their SPF (15 is not good enough, ladies!), with the exception of Aveeno's, and that one is too...well, go read the reviews of that one. But they had to go and call it a BB cream, which it ain't, and disappoint the hell out of potential fans. Oh well. For $8 you can't beat what this product does offer.

on 2/21/2013 2:18:00 PM

This is a really nice product (although its the very first BB cream Ive ever tried so Im far from being an expert). It has a SPF of 30 which is good enough for summer, matches my skin tone really nicely, looks very natural, easy to apply, blends in well, paraben-free...
On the negative side: its a bit runny and after about an hour my skin gets a bit shiny.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really loved it. It was smooth enough that it went on fine and gave enough coverage that it hid what needed to be hidden.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I was actually really disappointed with this.
has an orange tinge
doesn't stay
isn't easy to apply/ spread dries fast
white cast
sheer coverage

Sheer coverage isn't exactly a bad thing, but the orange tinge it gave my skin did, it also doesn't apply very nice. This may be nice to put on under foundation for people with dry skin but on it's own I thought it made my skin look unhealthy. Far prefer Skin 79 bb cream

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This BB cream is a life saver to me.. On mornings that I'm in a rush and don't feel like going through my foundation routine (and on days that my skin has minimal blemishes) I apply this BB cream. After I apply it, I just add a bit of concealer on areas that need extra coverage, and then my face is set!
This product has very light coverage, so it's natural looking, & makes my skin super smooth and very soft. It's great for everyday use, and it's so easy to apply; almost foolproof. I find it very lightweight and moisturizing, so sometimes I skip my moisturizer all together.

Great value for its price, and I love how easily accessible it is to buy- I buy mine at Shopper's Drug Mart!

This is an OK product!

CONS:
1)Packaging...yes it's in a squeezy tube..but FYI:IF YOU THINK YOU RAN OUT OF PRODUCT,CUT OPEN THE TUBE! YOU STILL HAVE SO MUCH PRODUCT LEFT! D:
2)I got the shade medium...but I believe the spf 30 made my face look like I got light!
3)SMELL! It smells like old sunscreen!
4)A bit thick! Not a fan of the consistency!

Pros:
1)Light coverage! Perfect for teens like myself! :)

Will not be buying again...but will be my backup bb cream!