December 22, 2014 | 1309 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by camvan

this is the first chanel foundation that i have ever bought, and i absolutely love it! perfect for combination skin and for people that is looking for a natural doll like look. only con is that for the price we pay,they could have thought of investing in a better more expensive looking bottle. other then that it is buildable, light, and hydrating. this is now my go-to daily foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the biggest investment I have made for a foundation, but this is honestly one of the best foundations i've tried out there! (tied next to Dior Nude) I have tried MUFE HD Foundation, MUFE MatVelvet, Revlon Colorstay, Lancome Teinte Idole Freshwear, and Dior Nude SPF10. It's just perfect for combination/oily skin type folk such as I. This has a light to medium coverage, but is easily buildable. It just looks so natural and makes my face look so flawless. I absolutely love the non-greasy lightweight formula of this foundation. It is not exactly a matte foundation because it does give a nice natural glow to the skin, but its not greasy looking either. I haven't broken out from using this foundation either. I am an NC37/40 and I use B40 -which is just perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my first ever chanel product and i love it. it's a medium to light coverage depending on application. smoothes out the skin, glides on like silk, no brush needed to blend it. it's amazing for the summer and spring. i leave it without a powder if i want a dewy look, or powder my t-zone only. stays on my face the whole day. i blot a couple times a day when it's very hot. once a day apply a powder. it stays on nicely the whole day without melting. the only thing that now i have flakey tip of the nose and when i look very close in the mirror i can see the foundation. but it's definitely a better alternative to heavy foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by diemle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this for a couple of weeks and i love this product! its a bit expensive though. it doesn't last that long would need to reapply, but it doesnt look cakey on my face, glides on perfectly, and it covers quite nicely for my skin type, its more then a tinted moisturizer but less then a full coverage foundation. will definitely purchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swapped for the limited edition B010 Beige-Ocre Tendre shade. I am around NC20 in Mac, MUFE Face & Body #20, BB Skin Warm Ivory and this shade suits me perfectly.

I have normal-dry skin - winter it is really dry, and summer it is normal with some slight shine in T zone. This foundation was a huge fail in the winter months. Serves me right for using an alcohol based foundation on dry skin! Now that the warmer weather is upon us, I have started using this with Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre as a base and this foundation has been amazing! Light weight, doesnt slip throughout the day, doesn't make me greasy like MUFE HD does in the warmer weather , and looks very natural. I apply it with my fingers, i feel it gives the best finish. I dust my T-Zone with MUFE HD Powder. Once you let it set for a minute on your skin, it dries to a nice semi-matte finish. Applying powder products like blush or bronzer on top leaves absolutely no streaking either, even if you do not set with a powder, which I love. It gives a light coverage which is all that I am looking for.

I think this will be a staple summer foundation for me along with Lancome's Teint Idole Fresh Wear which is another alcohol based foundation. I think these are perfect for the summer because the alcohol seems to keep shine at bay. And these foundations NEVER look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartpearls

Love this foundation! I had gone a few years without wearing foundation - just tinted moisturizer. This foundation is fabulous!! Provides great, lightweight coverage, evens out your skin tone, and has a lovely pleasant scent. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, I think this foundation is fantastic. I LOVE the finish that it gives, and the lasting power is great. The color match (B20) was a little dark on my NW20-25 skin... but would have been perfect for summer.

The squeeze bottle is a little frustrating sometimes, and the product doesn't come out easily.. you have to cap it again and shake it.

I wouldnt purchase this again, though, because of the smell! I just can't stand this perfumey Chanel smell in their products. I love Chanel, don't get me wrong... but I hate rubbing old lady perfume smelling foundation on my face. It makes me sneeze and irritates my sinuses. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by tcw99988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love Love Love this product, I was new to chanel foundation and haven't find a foundation that I enjoy. I prefer light weight and nature finish with some coverage for i acne skin, and this is a prefect match for me. Even when it is starting to melt awake, my skin still look nature while this happen. It doesn't stay on my skin that well when it is humid, but it's by far the best result i have found so far. I'll still keep on looking for my prefect foundation, and this is yet the closest one now.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by rachiefung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had such a bad break out after a day of using vitalumiere aqua...haven't fully recovered from it yet

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by typeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great foundation! Its so light and natural looking. I apply a thin layer and thats enough to even out my skin. and then I go back with concealer and touch up the areas that need a bit more coverage. a bit pricy, but its worth it. I'll definitely buy this again.