July 22, 2014 | 1436 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best everyday foundation for my normal to dry (cheeks) 30+ skin that hates to look like it is wearing any makeup (that is how it is in Britain - if you look like you are wearing make up people will think that you have too much time on your hands to play with SOMETHING LIKE mu!) at all.

Gives a satiny, evened out look of REAL skin and a B20 is a perfect match for my untanned but not extremely pale skin with a slightly yellow undertones but some pinkness in my cheeks.

Application takes 2 minutes (out of which at least 30 sec I spend on shaking the bottle containg the product!) and I am using my fingers. I have to add some corrector on top locally and under my eyes but not much as for me it is still a foundation with quite a lot of coverage.

A very good product and I am happy that it comes in a small plastic bottle as it makes it easy for travelling. I am also happy about spf 15 in it (though I never skip my Anthelios spf50+ underneath it anyway).
I have never used a Teint Innocence so I cannot compare the two but this one is certainly a great product.

P.S. I managed to obtain samples (quite and achievement in Scotland!) of Dior's Nude and Lancome's Teint Miracle foundations which were both rubbish in comparison! Luckily Chanel provided samples of this foundation in some magazines that I happen to buy so I was able to test it before making my purchase - my best way to do it but unfortunately not easy in UK...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by LaLaGlamFairy

I was all set to buy another high end foundation when the hype surrounding this came about. It was the same price point as the one I was thinking of getting so I went for this afer some careful consideration. It wil provide me with that light feeling of "no foundation" on my skin but it provides a nice light to med coverage, the finish gives you your skin but better, it's not shiney and not matte. It is the oen foundation that I can look in the mirror and a seveal hrs later looks as fresh as the am. The only con would be the price but that wont keep me from getting it again. I also wanted to mention it wears best with a primer of either bb cream or a light primer I use Korres

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Love this foundation. I use my fingers for this over my sunscreen and this gives a light to medium coverage. When I want full coverage I just use a primer under this. I have normal to combo skin so I don't need powder over this. Also love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lillerella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought I found HG with ysl tient resist but this knocks them all out of the park! Amazing skin like finish lasts so well & I love the plastic bottle & squirt nozzle, word to the wise... Shake shake shake first love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mmplucky

bought this because i was looking for a light waterbased foundation for the summer, and after using it for 2 days, it's great! the product gives a light-moderate coverage (can be build up to medium), and looks extremely natural with a slight dewy (not shimmery/shiny nor matte) finish which i love. it absorbs completely like a nice lotion, cant even feel it on my face. a few hours after when i look in the mirror, my face still looks fresh like i've just put on the makeup. i did get tiny pimple on the chin, not sure if this is the culprit, but will continue using to find out. overall--LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by JTel

Great foundation. It sinks into your skin and blends away; looks so so natural. This is my HG foundation for sure (well at least until I find something better lol). It's light coverage, but if you have spots that you need to cover more, you can simply dab some more over the area - it doesn't look cakey at all. Or of course you can simply use a concealer on those spots. It's expensive though so my pocketbook is hurting but - heck - totally worth it! Hope it lasts me a few months :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by toobeige26

This stuff is amazing! The best way I can describe it is it looks like your not wearing any make-up and yet have perfect skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

I am still not sure if i like this or not. There are not many colors to choose from, the feeling of the foundation is ok.Its not as light as it states i think but not heavy either. I dont need coverage at all so for me its good but for someone who needs good coverage, i would not go for this. the good is its not heavy. The packaging is not like what Chanel usually does, it feels cheap but overall ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a average foundation. I have more than 30 foundations at home; Guerlain Extreme #1, Guerlain Aqua #2, Laura Mercier oil free (warm ivory), Armani #5 etc etc. From drug store to high end, I think this could be above to average. Perfect shade for me, not too matte, not too dewy, not dried up my skin, long wear with powder, nice package (easy travel) n easy to blend. I am using B20 n it is the best match ever. I am a bit worry about the foundation will become too rich in the summer. Wish it is able to stay put in the summer with my primer n Smashbox anti -shine. it provides sheer to medium coverage. For days that my skin have no breakout, I can use this foundation with no problem> Otherwise, I will use MAC prolong wear concealer or CDP concealer to perfect my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by csinadinos

this is a great foundation , covers very well but leaves u with a natural look , also doesn't rub of on clothing like a lot of others do. definitely will purchase again .