July 26, 2014 | 1452 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cheerymerryberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Berry Bold. It leaves a nice tint. Though the scent is very cloying. It is also a lttle pricey. There are less expensive choices to achieve the same look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my fave lipglosses.i dont mindthe stickiness..it lasts forever.tastes,smells,and looks absolutely to die for!go out and get one now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2004 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love these. i hope they never discontinue them! they have great staying power, and you get a lot in the tube. My favorites so far are Raspberry Ice, Simmer, and Berry Bold.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by coroesgirl89

15. Joyeaux
16. Candy Cane
17. Hot Cider
18. Twinklepink

Most of them are mostly clear, but all have their own little special something. I think Ultra Light Kirsch (with MAC Vino liner) and Miracle are my faves!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shades: Some okay shades, but mostly sheer. Good for over other lippies, but not by themselves.

Price: you get alot of product for your money!

Consistancy: Sticky, but not all that long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

I usually get complimented when I wear Simmer. Tastes and smells great. Color is cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 6:42:00 PM More reviews by helg

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say that hasn't already been said?
Great product , I am on my fifth tube already. Hope I try many more.Pricey of course for just a lip gloss , but they are unbeatable. ( I mean it!!)

These come in a range of textures and colours. There are :

1)transparent glossy ones with just a hint of colour that WILL NOT colour the lips , just look nice in the tube and give a wet look and perhaps a little sparkle as well ( like Cerise , Violet ,Icy Pop , Raspberry ice , Framboise)

2)medium sheer ones with glitter in ( like Tahuata , Manihi -which smells like a cookie-and Bolole , an ornage one fantastic for summer )

3)more pigmented ones that go on like a very glossy lipstick and leave colour on the lips with no glitter( like Raisin , a favourite of mine ).

They all however smell delicious , if not always the scent matching the name - ie. Cerise which means "cherry" in french , actually smells like melon.
They all share the same slanted applicator that makes it easy to use on the go.
And they all taste sweet and nice.
And -finally- they all stick like hell , which is a good thing in order for them to last longer than any other gloss I have tried. After lunch and drinks lips still have a hint of colour and shine ( well , a hint I said , an accomplishment for a lipgloss actually....)

I have gone as far as using them over my lipsticks in order to ....longlast-proof them day and night( I made a new word , heheeee )That says it all! I hope they never discontinue them. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kerin03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Addicted to the Juicy Tube! favorite shades-beach plum, simmer & spring fling. perfect amount of shine and tint...love them!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by trishny

JT are really a great marketing product that came out of Lancome. Texture is bad, hardly stays out, colour are so sheer. I can make better lipgloss than these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ikealover

I love this stuff. I just purchased it in Rasberry Ice. This is part of the Juicy Tube Pop collection. They taste like candy and fruit. They are so pretty. I love layering them over lipsticks or wearing them alone. The shine is incredible and they last for at least an hour. Will definitely repurchase this color and try some more.