April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 6:08:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I'm really trying to heal my baby fine super fried hair (I used to be platinum blonde and my hair still paying the price) this product is wonderful. It soaks in right away, so I have to use a couple rounds. It looks pretty good right away, but the next day, my hair is magical. I can't even believe it's my hair! I also love Wella Professional luminous mask, but the moroccanoil is so amazing, I might try their mask instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Am I missing something? I have used this product on both my and my daughter's hair - and we have very different hair types. Wet or dry, doesn't matter. This product is mainly 'cones with a bit of oil thrown in. It is drying, damaging and strips color like mad. It makes my daughter's thick curly hair tangle. It makes my fine wavy/curly hair go limp. When I use it during straightening, it makes my hair look dull. I don't know how many more ways to try it. Thankfully, I got the sample from someone else.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kitsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the oil and the mask and I love them both. I have dry chemicaly treated blonde hair and my hair just drinks this stuff in. Super moisturizing and smells good. Got the little bottle of oil to try it out, and am gonna buy the big one and one for my mother. Definately would repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by l8erg8er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff lives up to the hype for me; I tried it in the salon and was hooked! I used to be very anti-silicone, but this serum turned me into a believer. While the ingredients look basic, this serum works better than any other I have ever used.

However, I must say that I also purchased the Sally's Argan Oil knockoff, and it works equally well. Sooo much shine from so little product! I'll happily be buying the generic from now on, and suggest that others do the same. There's no reason to spend $$$ when you could spend $.

I honestly believe that this stuff will help me gracefully (and healthily) grow out my bob back to my much-desired long length. It really delivers and makes me feel extremely confident about my hair.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update:
only works for like an hour, than on my very damaged hair it looks how it did before. not worth the money at all.
and its mostly silicones!

Pros
leaves hair silky not greasey like drugstore oils
a huge amount is not needed
different from biolage masques
works for at least 8 hrs
good smell (i couldn't smell it after all the products i used, but if you don't use a lot of hairspray and other things you can smell, light but noticeable, not perfumey
cons
expensive
a little hard to dispense
VERY GOOD PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by erin_s_1708

After reading all of the rave reviews for this stuff, I had to order some...and I am SO glad that I did! It makes my hair silky smooth and so soft. Plus, it smells absolutely amazing. My hair is on the finer side, so I make sure to only apply the product at the ends and stay away from my roots. My only gripes are that it is a little pricey and the bottle (as so many other people have said) should have a pump to make the application process a bit easier. Otherwise, I am thrilled to death about what this has done for the condition of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Jzgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My bleached, fried, dry hair sucked this right up. I think from reading the other reviews that I may have used too much and will alter my application in the future. Anyway, my hair looked strong and sleek...I couldn't believe it! I think I may have to start hoarding this stuff. The pkg ....not too good....would be better with a squeeze top. Expensive but worth it considering I have bought tons of stuff that never worked at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by chloebaker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING! I have dry, damaged hair, and this makes my hair super soft and shiny. After showering, I let my hair air dry for about 10 minutes so it's damp, and then put in a drop of this oil. First of all, the smell is HEAVENLY. People have commented on the scent's deliciousness. I usually straighten my hair after, and my hair is SO shiny and soft. Buy this, sooo worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by stacyhigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing!!! Ive been using it for over a year and it has helped me get my damaged highlighted hair back to healthly and shiney again and a little goes a long way so its worth its weight in gold LOL. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sherscha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK. I've been a hairdresser for over 30 years and this is the first time in well over a decade I've been this excited about a product - and the whole Moroccanoil line. I first got it to try on human hair wigs as they dry out so fast, especially the lower grade hair wigs that have little to no cuticle left. Well let me tell you, I've seen the combination of the Moroccanoil and the Hydrating Mask perform miracles on wigs some of my clients would have given up for 'dead'. I am now recommending it to every client that buys a human hair wig. And my regular clients? They love this!!! They love the shine, the cumulative conditioning effect and the reduced drying time (up to 40%). That last benefit alone makes the product well worth the price....all of them together makes this a no-brainer. For my own color treated, 4" past the shoulders hair, it has more shine, more 'weight' like when it was virgin hair, smells wonderful and is incredibly silky. When I wear it up in a twist with the ends out (my usual style), the ends actually are as shiny and swingy as the rest now...not dry and rather stiff as they usually are. My clients even noticed this. When you use the shampoo and conditioner on a regular basis, you don't need nearly as much of the Moroccanoil itself, as they have argan oil in them as well. After two months of personally using these products, I found I need less of the oil as time goes on. Truly amazing stuff.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No