July 30, 2014 | 2007 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Saramela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This has always been my favorite bronzer. I've even recommended it to a random stranger in Sephora when I overheard her asking a sales associate for a non-sparkly, non-orange bronzer and this one wasn't mentioned. I love the fact that it's matte, I've had bad experiences with shimmer in bronzers. My only complaint is that I once made the mistake (yes, mistake) of wearing this after being sick and missing a week of work...my co-workers thought I looked like I'd been on vacation when I'd really spent a week on the couch hacking up a lung. I hate the cardboard box packaging. I'd prefer a slimmer plastic compact, but I deal with it because I love this product so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

if I ever need that extra boost to my face, I will usually pull Hoola out of my makeup drawer.The thing that I love about it that it is a bronzer and you can use it as a contour as well. What I also like about it is that it doesn't have any shimmer or sparkles in it..which shimmer makes my face look very dewy & cakey later in the day since I have extremely oily, oily skin. I gave it a point off, just because a little goes a long way! If I put toooo much on, it ends up looking very fake, and a little bit "orangy" as when the day goes by. This may be because I have a very oily complexion, so nothing stays on my face at the end of the day. I will deff. buy this bronzer again. It is worth it! looks gOrgeous w/ Benefits "10" ! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

for my yellow undertone skin, this bronzer is too flat brown for me. the box it's in sucks too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict1187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first review and I am glad it is the Benefit Hoola bronzer! This is HG material for me!! Love this bronzer more than my NARS laguna. This is the perfect MATTE bronzer if u are looking for one. There aren't that many matte bronzers that you can find out there especially ones that look great on olive skintones (FYI: I am an NC 25/30 in MAC for comparison). This is definitely more on the brown side which is good for contouring your face. If your on the look out for a great matte bronzer that won't make your face look orange...give this a shot. It is pretty expensive being $28 but the other matte ones are just about the same price. I personally don't like the Benefit "box" packaging but willing to over look it for the product inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:24:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally jumped on the HOOLA wagon and am really pleased with this bronzer. I've had trouble finding a matte bronzer (what is with all the shimmery bronzers out there?) for my fair skin and though this looks dark in the box it looks really natural on me. Even though it's on the pricey side, there's a good amount of product and I can tell it'll last me for a long time. It's got a really great smooth texture and a color that could work on almost anyone if used with a sparing hand. The included brush is a little on the scratchy side and not really a shape I like for bronzer, but it's cute and goes with the packaging, so I stuck it with the rest of my brushes even though I don't use it. Overall I'm really pleased, and will probably repurchase in the far future when I finally run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with lila88--why do companies feel that they should pack chunks of sparkly glitter into bronzers? Anyway, thank goodness Hoola doesn't--it's matte, very soft on the skin, and looks completely natural. I'm pale, so I thought that it might be a tad dark and make my skin look dirty, but it didn't. Hoola is a beautiful bronzer for a natural tan glow, and I also use it for contouring to add just a bit more definition to my face. The box is smaller than I expected, but according to many other reviewers, it lasts quite long. Well, we'll see. Anyway, I definitely recommend and I will, of course, be repurchasing.
EDIT: This product is very long-lasting! I put it on around 6-6:30 a.m., and when I remove my makeup at night, it's still there! And this is after I go to school where the air is dry and stale -_-, and I'm on the track team, so I sweat a lot. But this product never fails me =]
My HG bronzer!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lila88

I think hoola is the perfect definition of a bronzer! It is a nice brown color without any sparkles! I dont understand why so many companys put sparkles in their bronzers. The sparkles always make them look so obvious when really the point of bronzer is to look a little tanner without going in the sun. When i first bought hoola i hated it because all the brushes i had made it look really muddy, but then i got the retractable kabuki from eco tools and now my hoola goes on perfectly! i wear it almost every single day and i am on my second or third box!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rainbowdiamond

This is the only bronzer I will buy, and I have been using bronzers for a LONG time. The thing I like best about it is the color, very natural, my face never looks "overbronzed." It blends well (I do not use the brush that comes with it - I use a bigger one) and it seems to last forever. One container will last me for a year, and I use bronzer every day (and in moderate amounts, as my skin is naturally pale and I do not tan my face). It also "adhere's" well, if that makes sense. I have somewhat oily skin and I've used bronzers before that just smudge and show any place you touched your face, etc after like 2 hours of putting them on. This stuff lasts until your next makeup application or until you remove it. It's wonderful. HallehHOOLA.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by carat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very fair and wanted a nice subtle, natural looking bronze for my face for the summer. I have never used bronzer before, and since I have liked other BeneFit products, I decided to give Hoola a try. I found it easy to apply, but I did keep the application fairly light just to keep it natural. I got so many compliments on my "tan" and "healthy glow".

I love this product when I want a little bit of a sunkissed glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by teveille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a bronzer/contour powder in one. I specifically didn't want anything glittery, just something that would warm my complexion up.
I use this with a contour brush and its perfect with my skin tone (NC30)- looks very natural and creates a great contour.
Haven't used it with the brush that it comes with , but I do love BeneFits unique box packaging :)