BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/16/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

WOW....! I can't believe I didn't know about this product earlier. I use 2 parallel short strokes on my cheekbones, dab using my ring finger, BLEND then I have really nice definition and I look soooo more radiant! My dull skin turns in to a natural glow. I am in LOVE with this product.

It doesn't turn out oily AT ALL and it never caused any breakouts for me and I have really sensitive skin!!!

I LOVE this product and will be using this almost everyday.

on 4/16/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Love this - use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones and brow bones. Just gives a healthy, radiant glow.

on 4/16/2010 1:05:00 PM

This highlighter is a good choice for neutral and cool skin tones. The texture is great on the skin as opposed to a powder. It makes the skin look dewy and fresh. You can apply more if you want a more theatrical look. A little goes a long way. The only problem with this is that if you carry this in your makeup bag (instead of leaving it upright on your makeup counter), the product will get gunked up around the neck of the bottle and around the inside of the cap. As long as you have the cap tight, the product isn't going to leak out. But when you unscrew it, you'll see all the gunk and it looks a bit gross. Still, it's a great product and all ages could use this.

on 4/11/2010 1:53:00 AM

HG product right here!
I'm fair with pink undertones and this gives me a lovely dewy glow. This lasts much longer than any powder highlighter I've tried. I put 2 or 3 dabs on my cheekbones and blend with a sponge. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. The one I have has lasted forever.

on 4/6/2010 11:15:00 AM

For some reason, this product didn't do anything for me. It almost disappeared in my skin, maybe the color is not right, not sure.. feel like i just wasted money for not even seeing anything.
Also, for better hygiene, it might be better in a pump bottle.

on 4/5/2010 11:41:00 PM

I really like this product in moderation, and more for evenings than for day. It's lovely on my light skin :) gives the right amount of 'glow'
I also have moonbeam which i use more often for day because it's more subtle.

on 4/2/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This definitely does not look good on yellow or golden undertoned skins because it is very pink and has a silver base. I prefer moon beam for warm tones.
It is great because you can mix this with foundation/moisturizer/benetint/posietint and it will look great. Definitely use this for a pink or neutral undertoned person.

I like the way this product looks on my skin, really suits my cool undertones. It is very shimmery so dont go made, just a dab or too and then blend, a little goes a long way, with this in mind the jar will last you forever, I cant even remember how long I have had mine. You can add it to your foundation to give you that dewy glow, Im sure there are other options too. I must confess I dont use it every day, but if I do decide I need a highlight or a little face boost I do reach for it. Just remember to use a light hand when applying. I find it best to stick to just one or two areas, either cheeks or temples for example, highlighting several areas on your face could be a bit overwhelming with this. Great item to have in your kit. Its not cheap but as I said it will last forever.

on 3/31/2010 8:48:00 PM

Sorry, I just don't get the hype! I find that it's very hard to spread evenly on the face. Even when I applied it with a brush, a cosmetics sponge, and my fingers, it still didn't spread evenly. In natural light, I looked like I have a mound of eyeshadow on my cheeks.

on 3/28/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this product is really good...gives you that dewy look to your face... I apply this on my cheekbones, nose, and sometimes my temples, inner corners of the eyes and brow bone. However, when applying this, you have to make sure that you blend the product REALLY WELL on your skin...otherwise it'll look like sticky shimmery glue on your face! It looks really shiny and noticeable in the sunlight, if you don't blend it very well...so you really have to blend blend blend! This product is too expensive for me...and for that, I would not buy it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials