Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

I absolutely love this product as a moisturizer for my face =) At first I was skeptical that this was going to grease my face, clog my pores, etc. The product definitely made me a believer and lives up to its product name =) It is not greasy at all. It absorbs fast onto my skin. After I put it on, it makes my face very soft. I love it!

on 2/2/2009 1:13:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! If you cannot tell, I love this product. My skin feels so soft and my lines feel plumped up. I feel mosturized, not greasy at all and it always feels like it is just enought mosture. Not too little, not too much. I wish this came in a body formula! :) I joke to my husband that is my crack. LOL! I do layer this over my Acne Solutions Moist. also from Clinique to keep the acne away.

on 1/31/2009 12:31:00 PM

I love this product. It feels so good on my skin and keeps it moist all day. I use it under makep and have even used it over makeup to refresh it during the day. It creates a wonderful base for my foundation and just feels great! I will definetely purchase again.

on 1/30/2009 11:22:00 PM

I was a little surprised to read about negative reviews on this product. I really like it! After you apply it, it gives an instant silky touch feel to your face, which I love. My skin is more on the oily side so I need a lot of moisture but not oil. And I think this product serves me very nicely.

I haven't noticed any breakouts yet. I have been using it for like 2 weeks. I am almost out of my gift-size sample and am planning on getting a normal-size one tomorrow.

on 1/30/2009 11:01:00 PM

it feels nice. that's about it. this product broke me out... and i have VERY unsensitive skin. it takes a lot to break me out and this product did. it did not do its job of moisturizing well AT ALL. gross and an absolute waste of money.

ps. i am 20 years old and have a very very clear asian complexion. take my advice and DONT waste a cent on this.

on 1/30/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a weird product. I really like the consistency - it is a light gel that spreads evenly. I love the way it feels while its spreading over your face because it sort of feels like a light yogurt. It gives my skin a silky matte feel. The reason why I did'nt give it a great score is because as soon as I get in the shower, my face feels slimy and it comes right off. This tells me that the products just sits on my face all day and doesn't really soak though the layers of my skin.

on 1/30/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in during a promotion that clinique was having, buy any product and get a "gift bag" for $25. It came with this lotion, an e/s palette, mascara, scrub, blush and a hair blush. I love everything that it came with, especially this cream. I only use on spots where i tend to get dry skin (around my lips and cheeks) and its wonderful! I don't want to run out because it's expensive but i would buy again in a heart beat.

on 1/30/2009 8:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this product because I am on Retin-A and my face is dry and flaking badly. Every other moisturizer I tried burned on contact but this is soothing and feels wonderful. No bad reaction, breakouts or problems at all. My skin even looks softer and plump in the morning when I get up. Great product!

on 1/28/2009 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

It makes my skin feel dry after 10 minutes of putting it on. I do like the feeling and the texture of it when I first put it on though- wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/28/2009 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I also got this as a sample with some other stuff I bought and didn't really see the purpose in it. It is a nice product if used alone...I tended to put it on on the weekends when I wasn't wearing any makeup just so my face would look "dewey", and it did ok, but I wouldn't run out and HAVE to have this product.