January 30, 2015 | 1988 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore these eyeliners. I train horses and I'm outside all day. It's been 105 degrees here and I sweat as much as a horse! My eyeliner doesn't go anywhere!!!!!!!! One of my customers just commented today on my makeup. I only wear the eyeliner and waterproof mascara as eyeshadows won't last an hour. But I love this eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by terriv13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Have this in Chocolate Shimmer and in Black Ink. Love them both. Better than MAC's, though MAC's is okay. I use the Black on my waterline, pushing it into my lashes, and being careful not to get it too close in by my actual eye, then I use the Chocolate Shimmer for the actual lid. Would love to try the Violet Ink for my Green eyes, but it looks a little too vivid............. Hmmmm, will have to think about it! I then seal it all off with Benefit's SheLaq, which keeps it from smudging under my eye during the day, and I'm off!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by rachelsykes

BEST eyeliner I have ever used. So easy to use and it stays ALL day. I like it better than MAC because it is much easier to apply. I will never go back to liquid or pencil again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lily_vert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an excellent product and the colors just keep getting better. If you dare to try this and apply with a flat edged brush, you will never use a pencil again. And it lasts forever; my pencil disappeared so quickly. I think the colors are richer and more pigmented than MAC fluidline.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by x903

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im in makeup school right now..
so i was searching for a liner to add on to my kit.
ive heard great reviews on the bobbi brown + the mac one,
but i've always loved bobbi brown, so decided to give it a try

this product really is unsmudgable and water-proof
so ...can't make any mistakes! :)

i'll definitely buy it again..
even tho the packaging quality is simple...
but it's the inside that counts right ?

the price..i won't say it's expensive, but of course it can't be cheap, it's bobbi brown haha..

gel liner is quite easy to handle,
especially if you buy the brush they have to go with it too..
however, if u r beginner at this, please be slow with it
coz once u make a mistake (it dries quickly) , u'll need makeup remover to take it away ~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Merri

It goes on very smooth, and stays put with my teary eyes. I think my biggest disappointment is that I bought a green shade that doesn't even look greenish at all on me. Otherwise I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sntuttle

This liner is awesome. I am a junkie and this one works for me. I have it in a black plum and it goes great with my hazel eyes. I am still working on how to get that ultra thin line, but it lasts and does not fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by girlybeachbum

I love this eyeliner!!!! I cannot stand pencil because i feel like i will poke out my eye (which i'm so clumsy i just might do), so i got this and i absolutely love it! It stays all day and is eas to apply. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Foamy

This is by far THE BEST eyeliner ever! I've tried MAC's Fluidline and Stila's Smudge Pot, and they all travel down your lower eyelid to make you look like a raccoon by the end of the day. But the Bobbi Brown liner... stays on! If anything, only a tiny bit comes off but it's definitely not enough to make you look like a raccoon. I'll probably repurchase this liner as long as it doesn't get discontinued. Love it, love it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kristen123

The BEST eyeliner i have ever used does not come off in a couple of hours and and doesnt get all smudgy the only eyeliner i would ever buy!