October 25, 2014 | 1815 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Foamy

This is by far THE BEST eyeliner ever! I've tried MAC's Fluidline and Stila's Smudge Pot, and they all travel down your lower eyelid to make you look like a raccoon by the end of the day. But the Bobbi Brown liner... stays on! If anything, only a tiny bit comes off but it's definitely not enough to make you look like a raccoon. I'll probably repurchase this liner as long as it doesn't get discontinued. Love it, love it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kristen123

The BEST eyeliner i have ever used does not come off in a couple of hours and and doesnt get all smudgy the only eyeliner i would ever buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by glossybrowneyes

I really love the look of pencil eyeliner, but they never ever stay on no matter what they claim to do. BB Gel Liners actually stay put all day long, sometimes even after I've used eye makeup remover. I have this in Chocolate Shimmer Ink and it's a very pretty brown with lots of dimension. The shimmer is virtually imperceptible when on. The Sepia Ink was very flat and grey-like for a brown so I exchanged it for this liner. I use the MAC eyeliner brush and can usually get a thin line. My advice if you don't like the way this looks like a liquid eyeliner line on the bottom lashes is: once you have finished the top of one eye, do not dip it back it, use the remaining on the brush to dab a line onto the bottom lashline. This wil result in a softer line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by liz2010

I have this in bronze shimmer. Its a gorgeous bronze eye liner that stays put ALL day ( and I have oily skin) its beautiful on. I use this for the day at work or school and at night I usually go for black, but this shade is gorgeous day or night!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sweeteekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge, and judging from all the reviews here, I thought this would be it. However, it smudges within 2 hours of putting it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by EtatsUnis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a great product but it absolutely kills the brush you use with it. also, after a few months it gets hard. but even with that, it's a really great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by akao

GREAT eyeliner...my HG! Eyeliner is a tough thing for me since I have asian eyes AND the no double lid situation going on so pretty much nothing works. I would highly recomend for anyone looking for an liner that is easy to put on AND smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by trulylovely

Love love love! I just got this in Sapphire Shimmer, such a beautiful color. I don't have a lot to compare this to because I haven't used MAC Fluidlines or anything else, but I have used Clinique's Cream liners, and I like this much better. The color payoff is better and Bobbi Brown has much better colors. Also, the shimmer in Clinique's Black Honey cream liner was very irritating to my eyes, but the shimmer in the BB Sapphire doesn't bother me at all. Love this and will soon start collecting the other colors as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by tutkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product, I have sepia ink, and I actually use it for eyebrow filler as well. I am asian with dark hair it works great..i like to extend the tail of my eyebrow, so this product has lasting power..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by naturalchic07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 6 of these so far, Sepia Ink, Espresso Ink, Granite Ink, Black Ink, Cobalt Ink and Sapphire Shimmer Ink. My favourites would have to be espresso for a natural look, black for a more definied look and sapphire for a fun look. I have blue eyes and espresso and black definitely work well with them. Sapphire also does something for my eyes, making them pop and whitening the whites. The quality of these gel liners is second to none, they're smooth, go on easily and stay put until you remove them. They're all I use now and I never leave the house without wearing one of them. I use the bobbi brown ultra fine eyeliner brush with them and find it's perfect to get her signature line which I love. You can draw a straight line or wing it out at the end whilst taughtening your eye to make it a bit easier. These little pots are so cute and do seem to last a good while. I think as long as you close them tight after each use they stay moist longer. All in all, a fabulous item which I wouldn't be without....EVER!!!