Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

4.3

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER INGREDIENTS (2010): isododecane - cyclopentasiloxane - polyethylene - trimethylsiloxysilicate - disteardimonium hectorite - propylene carbonate - lecithin - phenyl trimethicone - hydrogenated polyisobutene - methicone - barium sulfate - bht - phenoxyethanol [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 9/3/2007 11:34:00 PM

This eyeliner is completely unsmudgable and can not and will not fade. It stays put, and stays perfect. The bobbie brown little liner brush is an ABSOLUTE MUST WITH THIS LINER THOUGH. You can NOT use it with another brush or you will not experience the possibilities!
Best liner ever. The look of a pencil/soft liquid liner without the smudge, fade, or imprecision.

on 8/30/2007 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recently purchased a Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner because of the reviews on MUA. Although most of people here have raved about the quality about this product, I'm just not one of those people. In a matter of 3 hours the eyeliner smudged and because I wasn't carrying my make-up purse on me I couldn't do anything about it :( I actually preferred the Stila Smudge Pots because I've never had a problem with it smudging. Yes I do have monolids but my Stila Smudge pot in bronze has never done that to me, so... you get the idea.

on 8/25/2007 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have two BB gel liners, black plum and the bronze color. I got both in a swap, and I'm not sure I'd every actually purchase. They're just ok IMO. The product is a step up from the Stila smudgepots and a step down from MAC fluidliners. They don't seem to last all day for me.

on 8/22/2007 8:13:00 PM

I own most of the colors of this product and have been delighted with each one. I've compared the Bobbi Brown liner to MAC, Clinique, Prescriptives, and it always comes out ahead. It wears all day, is easy to apply and holds its color. One jar lasts a LONG time so it's also a good value.

on 8/20/2007 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore these eyeliners. I train horses and I'm outside all day. It's been 105 degrees here and I sweat as much as a horse! My eyeliner doesn't go anywhere!!!!!!!! One of my customers just commented today on my makeup. I only wear the eyeliner and waterproof mascara as eyeshadows won't last an hour. But I love this eyeliner!

on 8/18/2007 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Have this in Chocolate Shimmer and in Black Ink. Love them both. Better than MAC's, though MAC's is okay. I use the Black on my waterline, pushing it into my lashes, and being careful not to get it too close in by my actual eye, then I use the Chocolate Shimmer for the actual lid. Would love to try the Violet Ink for my Green eyes, but it looks a little too vivid............. Hmmmm, will have to think about it! I then seal it all off with Benefit's SheLaq, which keeps it from smudging under my eye during the day, and I'm off!

on 8/17/2007 11:52:00 AM

BEST eyeliner I have ever used. So easy to use and it stays ALL day. I like it better than MAC because it is much easier to apply. I will never go back to liquid or pencil again!

on 8/10/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such an excellent product and the colors just keep getting better. If you dare to try this and apply with a flat edged brush, you will never use a pencil again. And it lasts forever; my pencil disappeared so quickly. I think the colors are richer and more pigmented than MAC fluidline.

on 8/9/2007 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

im in makeup school right now..
so i was searching for a liner to add on to my kit.
ive heard great reviews on the bobbi brown + the mac one,
but i've always loved bobbi brown, so decided to give it a try

this product really is unsmudgable and water-proof
so ...can't make any mistakes! :)

i'll definitely buy it again..
even tho the packaging quality is simple...
but it's the inside that counts right ?

the price..i won't say it's expensive, but of course it can't be cheap, it's bobbi brown haha..

gel liner is quite easy to handle,
especially if you buy the brush they have to go with it too..
however, if u r beginner at this, please be slow with it
coz once u make a mistake (it dries quickly) , u'll need makeup remover to take it away ~

on 8/7/2007 11:23:00 PM

It goes on very smooth, and stays put with my teary eyes. I think my biggest disappointment is that I bought a green shade that doesn't even look greenish at all on me. Otherwise I really like it.