December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by x903

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im in makeup school right now..
so i was searching for a liner to add on to my kit.
ive heard great reviews on the bobbi brown + the mac one,
but i've always loved bobbi brown, so decided to give it a try

this product really is unsmudgable and water-proof
so ...can't make any mistakes! :)

i'll definitely buy it again..
even tho the packaging quality is simple...
but it's the inside that counts right ?

the price..i won't say it's expensive, but of course it can't be cheap, it's bobbi brown haha..

gel liner is quite easy to handle,
especially if you buy the brush they have to go with it too..
however, if u r beginner at this, please be slow with it
coz once u make a mistake (it dries quickly) , u'll need makeup remover to take it away ~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Merri

It goes on very smooth, and stays put with my teary eyes. I think my biggest disappointment is that I bought a green shade that doesn't even look greenish at all on me. Otherwise I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sntuttle

This liner is awesome. I am a junkie and this one works for me. I have it in a black plum and it goes great with my hazel eyes. I am still working on how to get that ultra thin line, but it lasts and does not fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by girlybeachbum

I love this eyeliner!!!! I cannot stand pencil because i feel like i will poke out my eye (which i'm so clumsy i just might do), so i got this and i absolutely love it! It stays all day and is eas to apply. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Foamy

This is by far THE BEST eyeliner ever! I've tried MAC's Fluidline and Stila's Smudge Pot, and they all travel down your lower eyelid to make you look like a raccoon by the end of the day. But the Bobbi Brown liner... stays on! If anything, only a tiny bit comes off but it's definitely not enough to make you look like a raccoon. I'll probably repurchase this liner as long as it doesn't get discontinued. Love it, love it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kristen123

The BEST eyeliner i have ever used does not come off in a couple of hours and and doesnt get all smudgy the only eyeliner i would ever buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by glossybrowneyes

I really love the look of pencil eyeliner, but they never ever stay on no matter what they claim to do. BB Gel Liners actually stay put all day long, sometimes even after I've used eye makeup remover. I have this in Chocolate Shimmer Ink and it's a very pretty brown with lots of dimension. The shimmer is virtually imperceptible when on. The Sepia Ink was very flat and grey-like for a brown so I exchanged it for this liner. I use the MAC eyeliner brush and can usually get a thin line. My advice if you don't like the way this looks like a liquid eyeliner line on the bottom lashes is: once you have finished the top of one eye, do not dip it back it, use the remaining on the brush to dab a line onto the bottom lashline. This wil result in a softer line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by liz2010

I have this in bronze shimmer. Its a gorgeous bronze eye liner that stays put ALL day ( and I have oily skin) its beautiful on. I use this for the day at work or school and at night I usually go for black, but this shade is gorgeous day or night!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sweeteekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge, and judging from all the reviews here, I thought this would be it. However, it smudges within 2 hours of putting it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by EtatsUnis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a great product but it absolutely kills the brush you use with it. also, after a few months it gets hard. but even with that, it's a really great product.