Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 10/4/2009 11:20:00 AM

AMAZING. that's it!!

on 10/3/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this did removed my waterproof mascra and eyeliner well..will repurchase

Hiya all! While I love Neutrogena Soap-Free Foaming Face Cleanser for the morning, I like this Oil-Free version before going to bed. It feels more moisturizing than my AM one, and leaves my skin glowing by morning. (Also, being that I have my AM moisturizing and makeup application down to a science, I would worry that the "oil" in this one would somehow interfere.) Anywhozz, it seems to remove eye makeup well. It does not irritate my eyes or skin. Just be sure to give it the ole shake before using!!!! I would repurchase.

on 10/1/2009 5:33:00 PM

This is my HG eye makeup remover. Non-oily, gentle, but effective. All that at a great price, too!

on 9/22/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is pretty good. Before I was using Rimmels eye makeup remover, which I liked, but I would go through one bottle a month, and it was getting frustrating rebuying it over and over again.
I've had this makeup removed for about a month now and I've only used about about 1/4th of it.
It removes fairly well, although I find that sometimes instead of picking up the makeup, it will push the color all over my face. It also leaves a very oily-feeling residue on my eyes, which feels strange. Also, usually if I mess up with eyeliner, I can just get a qtip and non-messily pick up the color, but with this, when I do it, it completely spreads the color and messes up all the eye makeup.

on 9/22/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This products is really good. it removes my waterproof makeup !
The worst headach , is that i keep forgetting to shake it before use .
and it cause me to break out.

BUT
when i do shake it before use .
its fine to my skin , wont sting my eye when it gets in

LOVE-ING IT !

on 9/19/2009 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This works really well for taking off my UD 24/7 liner, Diorshow, and whatever e/s I'm wearing that day. It comes off in under a minute, it's cheap, and it does what it's supposed to do. So it's perfect.

on 9/13/2009 1:51:00 AM

I have no idea why the ratings for this product are so high! Even though it's supposed to be oil-free, after you use it you're left with an oily residue on your lids. Also, it irritates my eyes, and I could almost swear that it's making my eyelashes fall out.

I really like this product because it doesn't smell and although it seems a little oily, i feel like it moisturizes my eyelids lol. The downside is that it takes me a little while to fully remove my mascara but that doesn't bother me much. So far I'm pretty happy with this product

on 9/8/2009 5:09:00 AM

At first I thought it wasn't working for me, til I read the bottle and it said to rinse with warm water, which turns out to be key..(duh). Now, I love it. Doesn't require tugging and scrubbing, and the formulation leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. Didn't give it a 5 because some eye-makeup still hangs around sometimes, but most of the time it's great. Will be buying again for sure!