December 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great eye makeup remover. It does the job without smelling weird or being too greasy or irritating to my eyes. Yes, I do think it does leave a slightly greasy feeling on my lids, but I usually wash my face after using this so it's not a big deal. You can also just wipe it off with a tissue like someone else said. I don't think you can find a waterproof makeup remover that is absolutely not greasy (maybe Bifacil is but I haven't used that in years) so I don't think you can complain. Only the non-waterproof makeup removers are not greasy in my experience. Great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Trinity675

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

How it is that I haven't written a review for this product is beyond me!!! I have gone through at least 5 bottles of this remover, and it is amazing!!! It takes off all types of makeup easily, including waterproof mascara and MAC liquidlast liner (notorious for it's iron-wear). It is reasonably priced at most drugstores and easy to find. I strayed once from this remover, and came right back to it. It you're in the market for a great makeup remover, check this one out!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by iLauraBORA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye makeup remover is something that is always on my bathroom counter, and in my bathroom cabinet. While I do see the negative reviews directed at the packaging of the bottle opening, it's just the perfect size for me. I only need to take one cotton ball, and while putting it on the (large) opening of the bottle, very quickly flip it upside down for the perfect (yet tiny) amount of Makeup Remover to take off my eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow on both eyes, without any harsh scrubbing! It's very gentle, yet effective. I often use whatever is left on the cotton ball to remove some foundation/concealer if I'm wearing thick foundation that day, which it is also very effective for.
My HG Eye Makeup/Any Makeup Remover for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by pampam31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a few weeks ago and its fabulous for removing my eye makeup instantly!

The only thing I really don't like about this is that it does leave lots of oily residue on my lids, but that's simply fixed by washing my face (as I usually take my make up off at night anyway!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Vixxan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is oil free so it can't leave a oily residue. This product takes my eye makeup right off with no oil residue. This works, better than my MAC and Estee' Lauder eye makeup remover for 1/3 of the cost. You can't go wrong with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

>I was looking for a Dup for Lancome's Bi-Facil. I read reviews online that this was a cheap substitute. And it is!!
>This remover dissolves mascara and shadows easily and is as good as Bi-Facil at a fraction of the cost. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $6.47--very cheap!
>Some reviewers complain that it leaves the lids oily. After I use the remover, I pat my lids dry with a cotton ball or towel, and my lips are not oily at all. My lids are just clean and slightly moisturized. This is not a substitute for a good eye cream though. I still need my night-time eye cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 9:10:00 AM More reviews by ashes007

All I can say is... wow. This is everything you can hope for in an eye makeup remover: gentle, effective, cheap. It leaves your eyelids moistured after having removed almost all traces of eye-makeup. It doesn't get better than this, folks!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by geribugle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Positives: Affordability, doesn't sting the eyes.
Negatives: Leaves a ridiculous amount of oily residue on eyes, dislike the packaging with its wide opening which is prone to spillage and excess product on cotton pad. Removes waterproof makeup nicely but negated by the earlier two negatives.
Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kar212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is definatly inexpencive, but is great quality. I was very impressed, it works really good. after you take off your makeup there is a sort of greasy feeling from the remover. It claims to be oil free but defiatly does not feel like it! i would still buy this product again. The one lippie off was for the greasyness, but this happens with most makeup removers.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by debs4680

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I it claimed to be oil free and was a good price for the quantity. Unfortunately the bottle is much taller than any other bottles so it doesn't fit in my medicine cabinet. I just refilled a different bottle I had. But as well as it works for my makeup--which I don't wear a lot. I usually usually use an eye primer, mineral eye shadows, eye liner and regular mascara. nothing waterproof on my sensitive eyes--so it isn't a chore to take off eye makeup. However it leaves an oily residue on my eyes. I usually wash my face in the shower at night and then use the eye makeup remover to get the rest--but I now have to rewash the eye area. It drives me nuts! I won't buy this again and it will take forever to use since I use so little at a time. If you are looking for an oil free eye makeup remover--this is definitely not one!