Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

I used this product for a while and it doesn't burn if you accidentally get some in your eyes, unlike soap which kills. Great product and does it's job well.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Removes even the toughest eye makeup in a matter of seconds!! I'm obsessive about not rubbing my eye area too vigorously and this remover is so good that it takes minimal effort so I feel good about protecting my eye area... The price is great too, less than 6 bucks for a huge bottle!! I find that it works even better than the pricey Lancome version- will definitely continue to purchase! :)

Excellent remover that can swipe deep dramatic eye looks in a few sweeps! It removes even long-lasting gel eyeliner. I highly recommend it.

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. All I do is put the product on a cotton ball and wipe it on my eyes. With just one swipe, my eyeshadow is completely removed. With two swipes, my mascara is completely removed. It's amazing.

This stuff also feels super-gentle on my eyes. It doesn't make my lids feel oily and disgusting, and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's perfect.

I have absolutely zero criticisms about this product. Go try it now if you haven't already!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my favorite eye makeup remover! After I ran out of Lancome's Bi Facil, I was on the hunt for the perfect eye makeup remover that I could have easy access to (drugstore) I tried numerous products from L'Oreal to Rimmel, and hated them all, After watching BaylovesPow on YT, I decided to give this a try. I love it! Similar to Bi Facil but for less money! The only problem I have with this is that it gives off a white cast where you put the product but that can be easily removed with water as it says on the directions. Definitely my HG, will repurchase again!

I bought this eye make up remover after reading good reviews here. I am sad to say that it did not work for me. It only removes my eye shadows, a little bit of my eyeliner, and does not remove waterproof mascara at all! It also leaves an oily feel in my eyelids, so it does not do two of the things it's supposed to do. Will be looking for a different one.
UPDATA: I figured out that it does remove waterproof mascara, since I don't wake up with racoon eyes after using it. it leaves an oily film that is easily removed with a dry cotton pad. It is a nice product, but I've heard that the target brand is almost the same so I will be checking it out instead of this.

This is my second favorite makeup remover next in line to the Lancome Bi-Facil one.

This one cleans just as well as the Lancome one, but not as fast. It takes a few seconds longer to sink into my Covergirl lashblast waterproof. Otherwise its awesome.

Pros:
Cleans fast
Runs over skin smoothly, no tugging or whatnot needed to remove makeup
Its oil free. I the layer of "oil" is probably silicones or something.

Cons:
Will need to let it sink into mascara first, otherwise it wont come off as easily
leaves a slight filmy residue, but the lancome one does the same anyways.
Packaging. I like pumps better, but hey, its cheap.

Overall, i would recommend anyone to get this makeup remover. However, if you're willing to spend the money, get the Lancome bi-facil. <3

This product removes my eye make up pretty effortlessly. I have tried other brands (Lancome & L'Oreal) but I had to rub to get my eye makeup off with these. With the Neutrogena eye makeup remover, I just pat it gently on my eye and it comes right off.

Just as FYI...i use Urban Decay's 24/7 eye liner and Maybelline's Full N' Soft waterproof mascara.

AMAZING. that's it!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this did removed my waterproof mascra and eyeliner well..will repurchase