November 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Vixxan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is oil free so it can't leave a oily residue. This product takes my eye makeup right off with no oil residue. This works, better than my MAC and Estee' Lauder eye makeup remover for 1/3 of the cost. You can't go wrong with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

>I was looking for a Dup for Lancome's Bi-Facil. I read reviews online that this was a cheap substitute. And it is!!
>This remover dissolves mascara and shadows easily and is as good as Bi-Facil at a fraction of the cost. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $6.47--very cheap!
>Some reviewers complain that it leaves the lids oily. After I use the remover, I pat my lids dry with a cotton ball or towel, and my lips are not oily at all. My lids are just clean and slightly moisturized. This is not a substitute for a good eye cream though. I still need my night-time eye cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 9:10:00 AM More reviews by ashes007

All I can say is... wow. This is everything you can hope for in an eye makeup remover: gentle, effective, cheap. It leaves your eyelids moistured after having removed almost all traces of eye-makeup. It doesn't get better than this, folks!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by geribugle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Positives: Affordability, doesn't sting the eyes.
Negatives: Leaves a ridiculous amount of oily residue on eyes, dislike the packaging with its wide opening which is prone to spillage and excess product on cotton pad. Removes waterproof makeup nicely but negated by the earlier two negatives.
Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kar212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is definatly inexpencive, but is great quality. I was very impressed, it works really good. after you take off your makeup there is a sort of greasy feeling from the remover. It claims to be oil free but defiatly does not feel like it! i would still buy this product again. The one lippie off was for the greasyness, but this happens with most makeup removers.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by debs4680

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I it claimed to be oil free and was a good price for the quantity. Unfortunately the bottle is much taller than any other bottles so it doesn't fit in my medicine cabinet. I just refilled a different bottle I had. But as well as it works for my makeup--which I don't wear a lot. I usually usually use an eye primer, mineral eye shadows, eye liner and regular mascara. nothing waterproof on my sensitive eyes--so it isn't a chore to take off eye makeup. However it leaves an oily residue on my eyes. I usually wash my face in the shower at night and then use the eye makeup remover to get the rest--but I now have to rewash the eye area. It drives me nuts! I won't buy this again and it will take forever to use since I use so little at a time. If you are looking for an oil free eye makeup remover--this is definitely not one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does not remove waterproof mascara that well and it does not take off my Cover Girl Lash Blast (nonwaterproof version) at all. It always left black, hard to remove smudges all over my eyes when I am wearing Cover Girl Lash Blast. I went through the bottle so quickly..it was ridiculous! If not using Lash Blast or waterproof mascara, the results are a lot better but not great. I can see it working well if you wear very light eye makeup that is easy to remove though I also dislike the packaging..the port is way too big so it can be harder to control the flow. It's weird how this is supposed to be oil free but if you look at the product in the bottle, you can clearly see an oily substance and it leaves an oily residue on my eyes. I would not repurchase this...it is probably one of the worst removers I have tried. Rimmel and Mary kary are much better than this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Absolutely love this.
One of the only makeup removers I've found which i can remove waterproof mascara VERY easily. No more scrubbing/pulling/yanking at my eyelid, just a feather-gentle swipe and makeup is gone.
Absolutely magic! HG eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by AgentASM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use waterproof mascara, and this is the only eye makeup remover that actually takes off my mascara. I've tried towlettes and other similar products, but they either cause my mascara to flake off (which is not too fun for contact lense wearers) or won't remove all of my mascara.
I don't use cotton balls with this product because I always seem to get fuzzies in my eyes. Instead, I shake the product well and pour a little bit into the cap and use my ring finger to apply it directly to my lashes (making sure to rub my eyelashes, not tugging on my skin). I do have to wash my face pretty soon after doing it this way, but this isn't a problem because I use it at night.
One problem I have with this product is the fact that it says it's oil free... I don't understand how this is possible when there is a clear seperation similar to when you add oil and water together (which is why you definitely need to shake well). So I wouldn't use this on your entire face.
Bottom line, I will continue to use this product as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by blondie2cute

A good staple until I've found something amazing. It's not too oily or too watery and it gets all eyeshadow and some mascara, but thats the problem. Sometimes, certain mascara's with stay at the root of my lashes. Overall a good product though.