October 2, 2014 | 1388 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

A great dupe for Clinique and Lancome removers. Works just as well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by abreve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makeup remover does the job without leaving eyelids/around the eyes greasy or oil feeling. Just remember to shake up the bottle well...let's just say learn from my mistake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by abandonmenot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good makeup remover. Does the job perfectly but leaves behind an oily mess than makes it look like you were just crying all over your eyes. A quick wipe with a towel gets rid of this though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product removes everything at no ridiculous cost. I heavily recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by celesteakabeaddict

I used to love this product, but it has gone up almost two dollars in the last year! It works really well for removing waterproof mascaras. It doesn't burn your eyes, and yes, it is a little oily, but I always washed my face after use. The product is great, but I can't see paying $2 more for something that hasn't been improved or comes is in a new larger size. I now use olive oil - works even better!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Berceuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is waaay too oily, and it gets underneath and blurs my contacts. Sure, it does remove make up, but there are plenty of other products that do the same thing without the mess...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by shoreline02

This is great for removing makeup, but it just leaves to much excess oil on my face. What I usually do is use this on my eyes and then jump in the shower to rinse away the excess. It tends to smudge my makeup around as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by silverin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as an experimental alternative to the spendy Clinique Take the Day Off.

This works even better than the Clinique product at removing all traces of makeup, especially mascara.

And Bonus - It doesn't make my eyes burn as TTDO does.

A superior product at a reasonable price. Plus I can pick it up at the drug store instead of fighting the traffic to the mall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lovepotion9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through about five of these bottles now. This is just the best make up remover I've found, and it's at a very decent price. I don't have sensitive skin, but it is still very gentle on my eyes. It gets rid of everything, even waterproof mascara which I use constantly now that it is summer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by vogueobsession18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just tried this product literally five minutes ago and immeditally had to write a review for it! I absolutely love it! I bought it on a whim while I was browsing the aisles of Target and I'm so glad that I did because it has made removing my eye makeup so much easier. I have always had a problem attempting to remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara, but this took it right off! It's fairly inexpensive for the amount that you end up getting and you don't really need that much to remove even a full eye of makeup! Great product, once again! Will be buying again in the future, once I run out!