Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 9/13/2009 1:51:00 AM

I have no idea why the ratings for this product are so high! Even though it's supposed to be oil-free, after you use it you're left with an oily residue on your lids. Also, it irritates my eyes, and I could almost swear that it's making my eyelashes fall out.

I really like this product because it doesn't smell and although it seems a little oily, i feel like it moisturizes my eyelids lol. The downside is that it takes me a little while to fully remove my mascara but that doesn't bother me much. So far I'm pretty happy with this product

on 9/8/2009 5:09:00 AM

At first I thought it wasn't working for me, til I read the bottle and it said to rinse with warm water, which turns out to be key..(duh). Now, I love it. Doesn't require tugging and scrubbing, and the formulation leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. Didn't give it a 5 because some eye-makeup still hangs around sometimes, but most of the time it's great. Will be buying again for sure!

on 9/5/2009 10:14:00 PM

Takes off my waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm gonna continue to buy this eye makeup remover.

on 9/5/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This okay. I'm still trying to find the perfect non-oily make up remover. This claims to be oil free but it feels oily on my skin. Even with that said, it doesn't cause me to break out. It's super cheap compared to higher end make up removers. I can compare it to Shiseido's makeup remover except it feels a bit oiler. I'd buy it again b/c it does a great job with removing water proof mascara and it's so cheap. Just make sure to wash your face afterwards! :)

on 8/31/2009 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I have faithfully used Bifacils for years, but trying to save money, I tried this brand and it works just as well for a fraction of the price. And FYI Ladies..... When I went to purchase this product @ WalMart last month I saw that they had an Equate version even cheaper!!! It works just as well for a little over 4 bucks!!! Now I can save my money to buy my Chanel and Lancome mascaras!

on 8/31/2009 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. I think it looks so cool because of the two different liquids that are separated until shaken. This eye makeup remover is the most gentle solution for my eyes. It doesn't sting, doesn't feel oily, doesn't stink, and does a good job removing all sorts of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. This is my HG eye makeup remover. Love it to bits and will keep repurchasing.

on 8/29/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wonderful product, inexpensive, and cleanses beautifully! I regret buying Lancome's b4 researching abt this product! Ladies save your $$ & buy this instead of other brand-name eye makeup remover!
5.5 oz for $5 @ Target.

EDIT: Will not repurchase b/c Neutrogena tests on animals. Heard great reviews on Sonia Kashuk's Remove eye makeup remover, so I"ll switch to that for sure!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Another one of those products that I've been using for so long that I didn't realize I haven't reviewed it! It's one of the best eye makeup removers out there. It takes one cotton ball to remove everything including waterproof mascara. The bottle also lasts me ages so it's a great value for the money.

on 8/26/2009 11:49:00 PM

This product is what I run to when I don't want to deal with pesky MK distributors b/c it's the best out of all the drug store brands of eye makeup removers. I love the price and the quality is very good so I don't go through a lot quickly. There is very little to no rubbing on the eyes when holding the product on the makeup for a little bit to dissolve it. I prefer a H/E product b/c it is better but this sure does run a close race.