September 18, 2014 | 2057 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by lila88

I love boing! I have it in 02 and I use it every single day. It is too thick to wear under your eye but works really well on blemishes and red spots. Mine already has a huge dip in the middle which is much more than any other of my concealors that I have owned for much longer. I will continue to bug this product and I am very happy using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this concealer in the lightest shade and find it is one of the best concealers I own. It seems to have enough
coverage to help certain areas of my skin. I do not think it is for use under the eyes unless one is very gentle with it, as it is a stiffer concealer. Actually, this is the only Benefit product I have. I was not familiar with the Benefit line at all and bought this on a whim. I am glad I did.
One thing about the Benefit line I do not understand is the very high price for some of their very small products. Young women buy these products and I think that it is unfair to them to have to pay such high prices. Many of these products could be priced much less and still be considered high end. For that reason, even if I am an older lady, I will not try any other product they have.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ally138

extremely thick, hard to blend. the SA matched me to a color that was too dark, found that it was very drying. i now use this on my lips prior to applying lipgloss for a more 'nude' look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by CoCoMiloko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a graet fan of this concealer as I feel that the shade selection is quite poor. I have this concealer in shade 03 which I asumed would be a perfect shade for my dark skin tone. WRONG!! The shade is way to dark and is more orangey than peach based. Also it creases alot. I have tried warming up the product before applying it, still not happening. The consitancy is too thick and it is hard to blend. Will NOT be repurchasing this product! Another concealer bites the dust!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by stella22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At this point, this is my go to concealer. I have bought numerous Boiing and I really like the full coverage of this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by petiterocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I definitely agree with other reviewers that it doesn't have much staying power. In fact, as I worked throughout the day I felt like it was melting off my face. When I first bought it, I was so excited because I liked the thickness of this concealer, but expected it to be more the consistency of the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer once put on my skin. I used this product a few times in my makeup routine, but for the moment I am currently using a 6 dollar CoverGirl liquid concealer I found at my local Rite Aid. I find it holds up better under my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by xsweet

Love this concealer i've hit pan on mine :(
My shade is in number 2 is the perfect color for my under eyes .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade selection is limited to three, which makes it amusing that I found a match for my usually unmatchable skintone.
Coverage is pretty good. Not the best staying power out of concealers I've tried, but under my mineral makeup it does ok for most of the workday, and I have combo skin. It does pretty well in covering my fairly prominent undereye circles without looking ashy on my dark skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ariel1066

this product is a decent enough concealer, i applied it and then used my foundation over it.
throughout the day i found it pretty much disappeared so i had to reapply.
i couldn't really use it solely as a concealer on its own, as i was between two shades, if i'd used it own its own without concealer it wouldn't have suited my skin colouring.

to be fair, its an okay concealer, but its quite pricey, and i wouldn't really say it was deserving of the "industrial strength" title.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this as a part of the Realness of Concealness set. It is a decent concealer but certainly not the best. It seems to disappear after a few hours and the coverage is not ideal. However it does not dry out the undereye skin and fill into the lines. I still prefer MAC concealers somehow...