August 23, 2014 | 1681 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ally138

extremely thick, hard to blend. the SA matched me to a color that was too dark, found that it was very drying. i now use this on my lips prior to applying lipgloss for a more 'nude' look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by CoCoMiloko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a graet fan of this concealer as I feel that the shade selection is quite poor. I have this concealer in shade 03 which I asumed would be a perfect shade for my dark skin tone. WRONG!! The shade is way to dark and is more orangey than peach based. Also it creases alot. I have tried warming up the product before applying it, still not happening. The consitancy is too thick and it is hard to blend. Will NOT be repurchasing this product! Another concealer bites the dust!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by stella22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At this point, this is my go to concealer. I have bought numerous Boiing and I really like the full coverage of this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by petiterocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I definitely agree with other reviewers that it doesn't have much staying power. In fact, as I worked throughout the day I felt like it was melting off my face. When I first bought it, I was so excited because I liked the thickness of this concealer, but expected it to be more the consistency of the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer once put on my skin. I used this product a few times in my makeup routine, but for the moment I am currently using a 6 dollar CoverGirl liquid concealer I found at my local Rite Aid. I find it holds up better under my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by xsweet

Love this concealer i've hit pan on mine :(
My shade is in number 2 is the perfect color for my under eyes .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade selection is limited to three, which makes it amusing that I found a match for my usually unmatchable skintone.
Coverage is pretty good. Not the best staying power out of concealers I've tried, but under my mineral makeup it does ok for most of the workday, and I have combo skin. It does pretty well in covering my fairly prominent undereye circles without looking ashy on my dark skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ariel1066

this product is a decent enough concealer, i applied it and then used my foundation over it.
throughout the day i found it pretty much disappeared so i had to reapply.
i couldn't really use it solely as a concealer on its own, as i was between two shades, if i'd used it own its own without concealer it wouldn't have suited my skin colouring.

to be fair, its an okay concealer, but its quite pricey, and i wouldn't really say it was deserving of the "industrial strength" title.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this as a part of the Realness of Concealness set. It is a decent concealer but certainly not the best. It seems to disappear after a few hours and the coverage is not ideal. However it does not dry out the undereye skin and fill into the lines. I still prefer MAC concealers somehow...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

It's expensive but you don't need much. However, the product disappears after a few hours so I find myself reapplying often... :/ It also did not completely cover my purple-ish undereye circles :( I've yet to find a good concealer for them. It's better at covering scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by cherryontop14

I ♥ this concealer. If you apply it the right way, it's amazing...well, it's not really the application, but more preparing the product for application..... You need to warm it up but swirling your finger in it a few times before applying it to your face, otherwise it'll be cake-y.... If you do it right, it looks like you've slept for, like, 24 strait hours. :) I would totally recommend it!!! It's worth the price!!! I'm in high school, and I don't like looking like I have too much makeup on, and Boi-ing, with YouRebel Lite makes my skin look AMAZING. I'm a huge fan of Benefit, so I'll top the look off with either Dandelion, Georgia or Thrrrob and mascara and it looks really natural. :) BUY IT NOW!!!!!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No