December 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by SwtxSeri

I have Boi-ing in shade 2 and it is a great concealer that helps conceal my under-eye and blemishes very well. A little goes a long ways and by applying the concealer after my foundation I am able to blend it easier with the foundation to make it look more cohesive with my whole face instead of patches everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kexin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is fabulous. I have it in 02. For reference, I am NW20. The trick with this concealer is to use MAC #188 brush to buff it (ever so gently) in. It covers under eye circles like a dream. It does not settle into under eye creases, and it stays ALL day! I use it under eyes, along side nose and on chin and forgo foundation on minimal make up days. This looks dark in the pan, but it someone matches my rather pale skin!
I am so glad I ignored the negative reviews on this product. I love this more than I love erase paste!!! I would not repurchase erase paste, but definitely will be repurchasing Boi-ing,

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kace005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I generally am unhappy with my concearlers because they do not last for very long (typically only 2 hours) then I need to reapply. This lasts at least til noon. Great for redness and pimples. It doesn't work well for eye rings (does not glide on very well).

I've been using it for several months and it has never made me break out. And I can apply it over pimples and it doesn't make them worse or cake like most concealers.

A tip to applying it is warming up the concealer. The package suggests rubbing it between your hands but I put it in my jeans pocket for about 10 minutes before applying instead. By warming up the formula, it glides on a lot easier.

*Update*
I changed it from 4 lippies to 5. I officially love this concealer. I have been using it for over 9 months almost everyday and it still looks like i just bought it so it lasts for ages. Also I have found that the best way to apply it (after warming it up) is to put it on after your moisturizer has dried and then adding a layer of powder (I use Clinique) to make it stay in place. It is incredibly long lasting this way (by itself it lasts for hours too, which doesn't usually happen on my skin).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay. BeneFit is really making a come-back in my makeup aresenal after the whole Bad Gal eyeliner and mascara debacle of 2006 (i hated those items). But I decided to try this is the darkest shade and it is still light, but for a concealer it is perfect to hide all imperfections. Itstays and stays, ladies. I was quite surprised, in all honesty becasue I feel like BeneFit is very gimmicky. However, I am pleased and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by turtledove1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An excellent concealor, will cover ANYTHING...spots, under eye circles and uneven skin tone. Slightly expensive but in my opinion, you get what you pay for. Always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by lila88

I love boing! I have it in 02 and I use it every single day. It is too thick to wear under your eye but works really well on blemishes and red spots. Mine already has a huge dip in the middle which is much more than any other of my concealors that I have owned for much longer. I will continue to bug this product and I am very happy using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this concealer in the lightest shade and find it is one of the best concealers I own. It seems to have enough
coverage to help certain areas of my skin. I do not think it is for use under the eyes unless one is very gentle with it, as it is a stiffer concealer. Actually, this is the only Benefit product I have. I was not familiar with the Benefit line at all and bought this on a whim. I am glad I did.
One thing about the Benefit line I do not understand is the very high price for some of their very small products. Young women buy these products and I think that it is unfair to them to have to pay such high prices. Many of these products could be priced much less and still be considered high end. For that reason, even if I am an older lady, I will not try any other product they have.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ally138

extremely thick, hard to blend. the SA matched me to a color that was too dark, found that it was very drying. i now use this on my lips prior to applying lipgloss for a more 'nude' look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by CoCoMiloko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a graet fan of this concealer as I feel that the shade selection is quite poor. I have this concealer in shade 03 which I asumed would be a perfect shade for my dark skin tone. WRONG!! The shade is way to dark and is more orangey than peach based. Also it creases alot. I have tried warming up the product before applying it, still not happening. The consitancy is too thick and it is hard to blend. Will NOT be repurchasing this product! Another concealer bites the dust!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by stella22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At this point, this is my go to concealer. I have bought numerous Boiing and I really like the full coverage of this concealer.