BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 5/27/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I had my first child I used this all the time to cover the dark circles from lack of sleep. It is lovely natural yellowy colour and glides on. Desert Island Must Have!

on 5/27/2009 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Due to the limited shades, this isn't a bad concealer as long as one of the three shades works for you. It's very heavy duty for general blemishes or discolorations but it doesn't work very well for under eye concealing as it can end up looking caked up. It's a very average product, nothing impressive at all.

on 5/26/2009 3:21:00 PM

I think this product is quite alright. It is a rather heavy concealer, which I prefer to heavy foundation (it's one or the other). It does well with spot coverage but the amount of appliance has to be just enough. A little adjustment is required (at least for me). Overall, it does what it should. I would buy this as a safety but would like to try something new. The only complaint I have is the range of shades.

on 5/25/2009 6:48:00 PM

I love this stuff. When you get to my age, you do need a better concealer and this product definitely works. Shade 02 is perfect on me and a little goes a very long way, even though I use it daily!

on 5/24/2009 11:29:00 PM

Ooh, such a low rating for this product! I actually think it's amazing for spot coverage - not so much for undereye circles. When you use it on dark circles, it goes on very thickly, settles into fine lines & overall just looks nasty. Which is sad because it covers up the darkness so well! I bought Boi-ing specifically to cover up pimples, and so for that I am quite pleased. I use a little concealer brush, and just apply a bit of this, and it blends perfectly with my skin tone. I do think the color selection is quite limited, I happened to luck out since #2 works perfectly w/ my skin color. So Boi-ing gets a lippie off for the limited color selection and the fact that it really only works for spot coverage. BUT if you are looking for a good concealer for pimples/dark spots, and one of the 3 colors happens to work with your skin tone, pick this up!

on 5/21/2009 8:08:00 PM

This concealer looks AMAZING when I put it on. The coverage is gorgeous and it is creamy too. However, by the middle of the day, is separates and melts off my face (I mean, if I want a no-makeup look, then I wouldn't wear any makeup!) The only place where my concealer stays is sunken into the dry patches and fine lines. The whole digging your fingers into your concealer pot isn't a plus for me either. This is going back...I need a product that stays and CONCEALS all day.

on 5/15/2009 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think the coverage of this concealer is really good, but I do agree with other reviews that if you put to much on, you are going to have creases and cakiness. I don't really like that they only have 3 colors, because I am too dark for 1 and to light for 2, so I have to settle for 2 and its a bit dark and noticable. I also hate that they changed the packaging. They got rid of the mirror (which was so nice to have) and it now has a screw off top which is not as convenient as the attached lid. I will continue to buy because it does hide dark circles but I am on a hunt for better one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I said that I would repurchase Boi-ng, but I am undecided on repurchasing it for myself. Let me explain. I purchased this product a few years ago when I went on a Benefit haul and upon trying it at home realized it was too dark a shade for me (shade 02 = medium and I'm very fair). I also thought that it was a little too greasy and creased under my eyes. Now, mind you, its been a long time since I tried it so I might be willing to try it again in shade 01 and see if I like the result any better. However, I gave it to a friend of mine who has medium skin and the color is perfect on her. She has red splotches on her chest that bother her, and this stuff covers them really well (I was amazed when I saw her with it on, you can't even tell she has red spots anymore, it's awesome). But she's already hit pan on this stuff and only had it for a couple of months. So I would definitely repurchase this as a gift for her. It is a great industrial strength concealer for problem areas that aren't already greasy or prone to breakouts.

on 5/11/2009 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in shade 02 (medium), and my feelings are quite mixed about this product. It's about a shade lighter than my skin tone making it the perfect color for my under eyes. I've used it around my nose and on scarring, but it just doesn't seem to last on my oily skin. It also made me break out around my nose area, which never happens. It looks great when you first put it on, but after a while it disappears and sinks into lines that you have (esp. under the eye). The packaging is ok, I prefer tubes to pots because of sanitary reasons. I really wanted to love this, the coloring is perfect & made my face brighter. I'm just trying to finish it up at this point.

on 5/2/2009 10:33:00 PM

This is really not the best product many people says it to be. It is not a good concealer for cold climates, or you will have to warm it up before you apply. If you apply too much, it will look cakey and attract attention to your wrinkles. Coverage is average, pretty good, but only lasts about 4 HOURS!! I give it a 3 because the coverage is really not that bad, but the negative part is that it comes off easily and lasts under your eye for a short period of time, and it needs to be warmed up before use.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products