BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 6/9/2009 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Boi-ing concealer in the "medium" shade. It does the job and I have no major complaints about it, but I'm not blown away by the product either. It covers fairly well and blends well, but I'm not crazy about the yellowish tint. If I don't find something I like better before I hit pan, I may repurchase, but I'm not convinced this concealer is any better than many drugstore brands.

on 6/2/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not really good at concealing. I think Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda is WAY better than this and it's much cheaper! By mid day it has disappeared and shows all my flaws...and I have dry skin so it's not my oily face that makes it disappear!!!

I have this in my realness of concealness kit and my primpcess one. It's pretty good on spots but it looks very caked in and sinks into any fine lines under my eyes...and I'm only 16 so I don't have that many lines!

on 5/27/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, when I had my first child I used this all the time to cover the dark circles from lack of sleep. It is lovely natural yellowy colour and glides on. Desert Island Must Have!

on 5/27/2009 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Due to the limited shades, this isn't a bad concealer as long as one of the three shades works for you. It's very heavy duty for general blemishes or discolorations but it doesn't work very well for under eye concealing as it can end up looking caked up. It's a very average product, nothing impressive at all.

on 5/26/2009 3:21:00 PM

I think this product is quite alright. It is a rather heavy concealer, which I prefer to heavy foundation (it's one or the other). It does well with spot coverage but the amount of appliance has to be just enough. A little adjustment is required (at least for me). Overall, it does what it should. I would buy this as a safety but would like to try something new. The only complaint I have is the range of shades.

on 5/25/2009 6:48:00 PM

I love this stuff. When you get to my age, you do need a better concealer and this product definitely works. Shade 02 is perfect on me and a little goes a very long way, even though I use it daily!

on 5/24/2009 11:29:00 PM

Ooh, such a low rating for this product! I actually think it's amazing for spot coverage - not so much for undereye circles. When you use it on dark circles, it goes on very thickly, settles into fine lines & overall just looks nasty. Which is sad because it covers up the darkness so well! I bought Boi-ing specifically to cover up pimples, and so for that I am quite pleased. I use a little concealer brush, and just apply a bit of this, and it blends perfectly with my skin tone. I do think the color selection is quite limited, I happened to luck out since #2 works perfectly w/ my skin color. So Boi-ing gets a lippie off for the limited color selection and the fact that it really only works for spot coverage. BUT if you are looking for a good concealer for pimples/dark spots, and one of the 3 colors happens to work with your skin tone, pick this up!

on 5/21/2009 8:08:00 PM

This concealer looks AMAZING when I put it on. The coverage is gorgeous and it is creamy too. However, by the middle of the day, is separates and melts off my face (I mean, if I want a no-makeup look, then I wouldn't wear any makeup!) The only place where my concealer stays is sunken into the dry patches and fine lines. The whole digging your fingers into your concealer pot isn't a plus for me either. This is going back...I need a product that stays and CONCEALS all day.

on 5/15/2009 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think the coverage of this concealer is really good, but I do agree with other reviews that if you put to much on, you are going to have creases and cakiness. I don't really like that they only have 3 colors, because I am too dark for 1 and to light for 2, so I have to settle for 2 and its a bit dark and noticable. I also hate that they changed the packaging. They got rid of the mirror (which was so nice to have) and it now has a screw off top which is not as convenient as the attached lid. I will continue to buy because it does hide dark circles but I am on a hunt for better one.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products