BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/25/2009 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best concealer I've so far!

I like how it totally covers my dark eye circles, pimples, and other imperfections. Creamy and easy to blend! Top it off with some translucent powder for better staying power! I also use this as an eyeshadow primer! With this it only takes me a few minutes to get a natural fresh face look!

Only thing that sucks is the price for the small amount.
Other than that...

Love it!

on 4/25/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff covers pretty decently. Very creamy and a bit greasy. Does ok for spot concealing on your face. I don't like it for under my eyes though. Makes me look like I have a million wrinkles.

on 4/24/2009 12:55:00 PM

this is the greatest concealer ever!!! It covers everything, and I mean everything!!! I recently broke out with a huge zit and I tried a million brands, and this is the only one that worked. Plus, I love the packaging. In my opinion, Benefit has the cutest packages. A little of this concealer goes a looong way. Will buy again. $18 at Sephora but worth it!

on 4/23/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim when looking at concealors at Sephora. When I first put it on I thought my concealor search was over! But when I brought it home and had it on for a whole day, I found out that I was wrong. When I looked in the mirror about halfway through the day, I saw that it had creased and was looking cakey. Bummer.
My Laura Mercier concealor is much better.

on 4/19/2009 8:43:00 PM

I had the older package. It only needs a little bit to cover very well on my dark circles and light greenish capillaries. The colour I chose is medium 02 and it blends well with my undereye skin. This product is non-greasy. After few hours the crease would appear. It might be too dry for me.
II would choose bobbi brown rather than this one.
So far, I tried covergirl, chanel, the balm. Now, I am trying Dior.

on 4/19/2009 1:51:00 PM

It is less convenient for me to use brushes and pots, but for hygine purposes, that is probably the best choice. I got this as a replacement for my thick Lancome pot concealor, (which I still also love). I also got some Erase Paste because the skin under my eyes was becoming a bit dry, and I wanted an alternative to thicker concealors. As an experiment, I used Erase Paste on blemishes AND on my under eye circles, then applied Boi-ing in top of the Erase Paste under my eyes. Together, these 2 products, even in sun, look like I am wearing NO MAKEUP, so get a 5 for color match and texture. For wear, this combination is decent without being drying, but there is some settling into my wrinkles over the day, but I do not mind that because I just patted it back into place. That said, Boi-ng has more staying power when applied on it's own, and does not settle into wrinkles as much. So Boi-ing is great for coverage and wear. Erase Paste is great for coverage and blendability/moisture, and though it understandably may not wear as long as Boi-ing will, it does not become a smeary, greasy mess on your face. These are both good products that I can combine OR use separately as the needs of my skin require without looking overly made up. For reference, I used the lightest Erase Paste, and the Medium shade of Boi-ing. That way I could use the Erase paste on my circles to brighten and on facial blems.

on 4/18/2009 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a great concealer!! I'm always looking for a full coverage concealr for my dark circles that won't look cakey and masky on the skin. This I use in 2, it's a medium shade and it covers so effortlessly! It blends like butter and really brightens up my eyes. I love it so much!! The price is awesome for the product! It is 18.00. I am so going to be selling this like hot cakes now that we are carrying Benefit at ULTA!!!

Benefit's cool retro packaging always cheers me up.

What cheers me up even more is the way this "industrial strength concealer" hides the dark circles under my eyes.

Boi-ing shade 1 as I have fair skin. Creamy concealer which comes in a circular pot. Swirl your finger in the pan about 10 times to warm it up and apply with your finger or a concealer brush.

Goes on with the first swipe but when you blend it it can go a little lumpy. So rather than start by putting it on the dark area and swiping it across, I try to blend it ending up on
the dark area.

Can become a little cakey and needs reapplying in the day, but it's the best concealer I have tried so far. (I used to use Rimmel & cheaper products)

Tip - to completely eradicate dark shadows add a layer of Yves Saint Laurent Touche eclat in the inner corners of eyes and along the 'bag'!! to reflect light away from the darkness.

You will just love the results!!

These two products are my "must haves"!

Note: Since writing this review I have found that L'oreal Infallible concealer is a pretty good match for this product at 4.99 (internet price) it is far cheaper than Boi-ing which costs 15.50 ! However this product and its cute packaging does have a place in my heart, and my makeup box!!

on 4/12/2009 12:47:00 PM

I cannot live without this stuff!!! Perfect for concealing everything, safe for oily-skin/acne prone. I've purchased this about 5x so far and I have NO plans on stopping anytime soon. lol

on 4/11/2009 6:14:00 AM

i think this is by far the best concealer i have used so far in my life. The color medium fits almost perfectly (i use one shade darker on fndt) and it stays on pretty well. I have used other concealers that was in the best selling list and what others recommended but boi-ing has the strongest lasting power. I use boi-ing for post acne scars and it covers them well and naturally. My only problem is the packaging is very flimsy so if you are a careful person it wouldn't matter much but if you are clumsy like I am please be careful. The mirror part broke off so the whole concealer got rubbed in my bag...... so now I just use the concealer before I leave my house.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products