Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 12/31/2006 4:04:00 PM

I love the scent so much, first of all. I really don't like citrus smells normally, but they are growing on me. And this is a really nice one. Delicious. The cream is not as thick as I thought it would be, but it is nice and works all the same. I haven't used this long enough yet to see the long time effects, though. UPDATE: Hmmm, while this isn't horrible, it has not imporved my ragged cuticles at all. The scent is still really good, but I wouldn't buy again..

on 12/27/2006 3:38:00 PM

I love this product, in fact this is probably the only Burt's Bee product I like. Does a great job of softening the cuticles and taking care of hang nails. During the winter my hands get really dry and the skin of my knuckles crack I found this is one of the few things that actually made a difference. Now the smell is a little strong but the lemon scent is much better then the other Burt's Bee product scents. I also agree with the others about the packaging, at times it can be a little hard to open. Other then that I enjoy the product and I have and will repurchase though I have never used a whole containter. I usually buy a new one because I had the old one for over a year and figure its time to get a fresh one.

on 12/1/2006 10:12:00 PM

First of all, Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream smells sooo good! I find it does a good job of moisturizing my cuticles, but the effects don't last long. Luckily, this is a great product to throw in your purse and pull out whenever you need to reapply. It comes in a small convenient metal tin - however, the cap is hard to take off if you have just lotioned your hands. It's pretty cheap for a decent product that smells divine.

on 11/30/2006 8:47:00 PM

It smells great, it works, it's not greasy, it's cheap, isn't that all that matters?

on 11/29/2006 3:59:00 PM

Adorable!! The tin is TOO cute! And so portable. Love the lemon smell, it is strong, but I like lemons. I use this and Neutrogena hand cream b/f bed. Fantastic combo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I put this on as compulsively as lip balm. After hand cream, at my desk, talking on the phone, before bed, etc.... I love the lemon-y smell, and it's made it possible for me to stop getting my cuticles trimmed. It's very hard and waxy, so I just rub my finger on the top of it then rub each cuticle with it and my hands look freshly manicured. It's great! Also, your hands don't end up greasy and gross like they do after usuing cuticle oils. I keep this stuff everywhere and hope keep making it.

on 11/18/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've suffered with really dry nail tips and cuticles forever. This is the ONLY product that has worked wonderfully for me. I have my husband using it, too. It's a fabulous product and so good for your nails and fingertips. Smells great, too!

on 11/13/2006 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great! It has a fantastic smell that's not a chemcial fragrance so it's ok for those who are sensitive to that stuff. It's also great for cuticles. I put it on every night before bed.

on 11/11/2006 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my second favorite cuticle cream of all time. I would give it a 4.5 if I could. :) It is one of those products that grows on you. The short term results are not as amazing as with some higher end products, but in the long term you get healthy, beautiful nails and smooth, soft cuticles. My five lippy rating is reserved for my HG cuticle product which is actually a tin lip balm by a tiny, organic apothacary: Ozark Herbals. No I don't work for them. But trust me, if you're desperate for smoother cuticles their lavander lip balm is the best stuff in the world and you can find them online.

on 10/28/2006 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cream is a miracle for my dry, split-prone cuticles. I use it everytime I do my nails, and it gives me soft, manicured-looking fingers and toes. My only complaint is the smell... it's not bad, just very strong. I tolerate it because the product works so well.

Popular Treatments