Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/22/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love Baby Lip balm! It does it's job, it really improves the texture of your lips, mine get softer and softer each time i use it and makes my lips look plumper. If your not into color then i don't recommend this lip balm because it stays true to color, each one definitely has it's own shade and smell. However, be careful some of the darker shades like 'cherry' gets that brittle gritty feel.

on 1/21/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Lol, I think you could probally tel I already LOVE this product because of my name, it's perfect! I love the peach, I used it all & it smells great! The scents smell good and they moisturize very well, and I have about everyone of them except the clear quench one I lost it :(( but I'll buy a new one(: They are soo great I will buy these again!

on 1/20/2013 8:12:00 PM

Picked this product up today. Really enjoying so far. Will definite
Y keep he. In my purse and use before my lipstick in mornings!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I purchased this product after hearing so many raves about it, but I am disappointed in it since it seems to dry out my lips and does not moisturize them at all. It does provide a nice red tint to my lips. I will not be repurchasing this one.

on 1/19/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I live in Australia so the flavours and packaging is different to the US. I have the flavours Menthol, Anti-Oxident Berry and Mango Pie and Pink Blast from the 'Glow' collection. The original babylips arent supposed to have any colour just smell and taste nice and the babylips glow has a slight pink colour. My lips have never been in better condition since i've been using this my lips are so moisturised and smooth absolutely looove it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love the packaging! Super cute!!! The product is decent and does what it says...it moisturizes and adds a slight tint. I'd suggest trying it out if you haven't already!

on 1/18/2013 12:51:00 PM

I bought the red one (cherry), and I liked it at first. Nice, sheer, red pop of color. However, it does not moisturize very well and the color starts to pill after a while. Forget it if your lips are chapped at all. But on healthy lips with no issues or flaking, it works okay. Probably would not buy again, though.

This is my second go to lip balm.
Although refreshing, and having a lovely taste, it actually does barely nothing.
Yes, I have bought many times, but in winter with chapped lips this product goes straight to the back of my draw.

on 1/18/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The pink punch color is a really bright pink that looks great on pale skin. It's moisturizing and lasts a while but I still reapply just because I like to have a fresh coat on. I just picked up Cherry Me and it has a light red tint to it w/ a good smell and slight cherry taste. I prefer the pink color over the red for very fair skin.

on 1/18/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate this lip balm, worst I've ever used! I got this lip balm in quenched and fruit punch or something like that for a stocking stuffer on Christmas. I needed a chapstick/lip balm at the time so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it since Christmas and I won't ever be using it again. I can't possibly know why my little sister were so in love with this crap. It makes my lips drier than before i applied it. Won't ever be using again!

Popular Lip Treatments