Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 12/24/2012 10:06:00 PM

I got the red one which i believe is cherry as a gift. When I first used it, my lips felt baby soft but 10 minutes later they would be dry again. They give off a tint of colour which fades within 5 minutes. Smells amazing! I noticed that it did change the condition of my lips within 2 days and they were soft! Would purchase again, in fact I'm planning on collecting all the different Babylips colours.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

LOVE these! My favorite ones are "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch". I feel those two taste best and Pink Punch actually has a decent color pay-off. Nothing like a lipstick, but still, pretty decent for a balm. The only one I wasn't overly fond of was "Peppermint" for the reason I feel they could have done a lot better with the peppermint flavoring. Didn't taste that great to me, but it still was great for my chapped lips. While these can sometimes feel a tad bit overly oily, I don't think it's anything too bad and it really helps my lips! So happy with the quality of these I even got one for a friend!

on 12/23/2012 7:47:00 PM

PROS: I like the Peach Kiss for my N10-15 skin (I lean a little warm, if anything, but I am mostly neutral.) This gives me just a little more warmth than my natural lip color. It's almost a nude look, but peachier and quite moist looking, but not really shiny. My lips feel okay after having this on. SPF!! Very inexpensive.

CONS: I'm not in love with every color. Most are too cool for me.

Cutest lip balm ever! Bought this because of all the hype around it and it was defiantly worth it. My lips use to be so chapped and it peeled a bit but after using this for a month, my lips were so smooth and looked so much better. It's quite expensive for a lip balm, (I bought it for around $8) but I couldn't resist buying every single one of them, including the new limited edition ones. The packaging is adorable, the smell is delicious, and it moisturizes. Maybelline should come up with new flavors for this.

on 12/20/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It doesn't really help my lips. I'm not really interested in repurchasing, it feels like it just sits on my lips.

on 12/20/2012 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The best lip-balm I have ever used. It is so effective it almost feels as though your lips are numb.

Also, when applied before going to sleep, it keeps the lips soft till morning.

on 12/18/2012 10:34:00 AM

I bought the "peach kiss" one. Ive been using it for about 3 months already and when i first saw this and "nude peachy" color in the tube i HAD to buy it thinking the color would be perfect. At first i was in love with this product but after using it for 3 months the product doesnt do what it claims it does. At first when you apply it my lips do feel nice and smooth but after an hour or two my lips are back to being dry.

Anways the color on me looks strange. Maybe its my natrual lip (mauvey pink?) color but whenever i apply this my lips it donst look nothing like the color in the tube. It looks more like a very shimmery clear lipgloss.
I hate shimmer on my lips so if i knew this product was shimmery i would of never bought it. I disike it so much i only apply this product at home and at night before i go to bed.

but i do have to say the pacaking is very cute haha

on 12/17/2012 8:50:00 AM

Ok-ok. Made my lips baby soft, but the colour doesn't stay! I got Berry Crush & my lips were soft for like 6 hours but the colour kinda dissapeared within half an hour!

on 12/16/2012 1:05:00 PM

So, all my friends have these and there are ads everywhere. I decided to get one, "quenched" because my one friend said it was her favourite and had a sweet peach smell. I was so exited to get this because the product promises to actually improve your lips over time! Making them less dry forever. I have full lips, which I consider my best feature but when they're chapped and not pink I just can't. So I bought this and it smells great. Packagings cute too. It was a bit too light/greasy for my personal liking, but it moisturized fully and well. The only thing is, I haven't noticed them becoming less dry over time! So I don't really use this, because it's not a natural formula, has an unpleasantish texture and it has false advertising claims. None of that 90% less dry crap

I first saw this product being advertised on tv, so I decided to go and get one myself. I was a bit disappointed because my lips didn't look 'babyish' in 4 weeks like it said. But it did kinda make my lips softer.

Popular Lip Treatments