December 19, 2014 | 1472 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by maquinn

LOVE IT. tastes good :P works well and it lasts a long while. I only wish it was a tad smaller so it doesn't look like I'm rubbing a glue stick on my lips lol

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by laurenz01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have all of them and my favorite is cherry me. The peach one is glittery and makes my lips a weird yellow color so this is the only one I dislike. They make my lips soft, the smell is awesome and the color payoff is cool :D

Cherry Me smells like fresh cherry's that my momma used to use in cherry pies and is red(:
Pink punch smells like a peachy berry mix and is hot pink :D
Grape Vine smells like grape juice and is purple :D
Mint smells like fresh gum and is clear :D
Peach smells like yummy cobbler and is nude :D
Quenched smells like sugar cookies and is clear :D

The price is 1.00 to 3.00 dollars(:
And the packaging is adorbs!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really picky with anything that goes on my lips. I dislike anything sticky and whenever I wear lip balm, it causes more harm than good. This lip balm is just amazing. It smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized. The smell and sheen is also a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these! The packaging is the cutest. They are scented good and leave a pretty tint on your lips. Peach Kiss is my fav. Pink Punch is a really nice Barbie pink too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

I love this lip balm. I normally NEVER buy things for my lips as I have soft lips as it is and i don't like the feeling of lipstick/lip gloss. But I thought the packaging was cute so I bought one not knowing if I would actually use it. I opened it and it smells so good! I slowly started using it more often and now i'm using it almost everyday. I have the pink & yellow packaged one and the baby blue & pink packaged one. I love the blue and pink one as it doesn't have colour to it and is even more moisturizing than the pink one. But the pink one smells better.

Pros: Very moisturizing
Smells great.
Adorable packaging

Cons: A little pricey

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by xoxojordan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not really pleased with these- I tried 2 colours. They were very greasy/watery and lacked a decent color application. They were overrated basic balm. The packaging tends to open in your purse so there is the messy potential for it to open by itself. The label rubs off quickly. I really didn't like these...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by KayLD

This is awesome! My friends' are surprised like oh kayl your lips like so soft and shiny, what do you use? best lip balm i answered :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awsome product i love it .its mousterising cremey the packaging is awsome
i would definatley repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Weebs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Quenched. It's meh. It does keep my lips soft, when it's on but I have to reapply and reapply and reapply. I usually use the Softlips brand and that stays on much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am literally OBSESSED with this product! I carry it everywhere. I have pink punch and cherry me baby. Pink punch is a light bubble gum pink and cherry me baby is a light ruby red. I love tinted lip balms and these are great for the price. They are sheer enough to look natural, but not too sheer to not show up at all. I constantly am applying these because I hate my natural lip color. The packaging is adorable, they smell great, and they cost under $3 at my local Walmart. <3