Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/29/2013 4:04:00 PM

this is one of my staple lip balms it is amazing! it moisturizes incredibly well and adds a beautifull color and nice glossy finish to your lips! i love them! i wear them everyday because they have so many color choices to chose from! they perfect for dates to!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My lips get very dry VERY easily, and I've tried almost every Chapstick out there. I was in shoppers one day when I came across baby lips Chapstick. I was a little skeptical that it would help my dry lips feel a little smoother, and the price was a little on the expensive side for a chapstick. When I bought it, I used it everyday , day and night and it helped alot ! My lips felt alot smoother and my lips really felt soft ! The only downside to this product is that it doesn't last too long on your lips... And after reading a couple of these reviews, I know that I'm not the only person with this problem. But this issue doesn't do baby lips justice! It is an amazing product ! I then bought baby lips on Peach Kiss! The colour was great! The scent was just so satisfying but again it didn't last long. I'm a huge fan of the Burt's bees Chapstick and I find that if you apply the peppermint refreshing Burt's bees Chapstick, then apply any of the baby lips Chapstick, it lasts longer, than just applying it by itself . Overall this is such an amazing product tht I wouldn't mind spending lots of money on ! It's true to their words ! I would recommend it to any dry lip girl out there like me !

on 1/28/2013 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great all rounder. Contains SPF and very moisturizing.

on 1/24/2013 5:56:00 PM

WOW. I LOVE this product. Everything except the cheesey packaging. I'm early 40s so having a "touch" of tinted balm with spf and massive moisture is perfect for those "not done" days but still want to look presentable. And the price cannot be bit.

on 1/24/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm always changing chapstick, and I look for ones that have a tint to them because I'm not a fan of lipstick. So when I eventually came down to this one, I have to say this is the best one so far. I bought the bright red color, and it gives a slight tint to my brown lips, and I absolutely love it, because of the hint of shine it comes with. It's almost like a lip gloss, which I'm not a fan of either, but in a chapstick version. Because I loved it so much I bought the pink color, and I wasn't a fan of that, only becuase it went on too light on my lips. I want to try the dark maroon one just to see what the color would be like, but for a chapstick/lipblam this is a really good pick..

Sometimes I think it's not moisturizing enough, and doesn't last long, but for the tint and shine, I will definitely keep this one... Atleast until the next best one comes along.

When you first wear this, this is amazing, only down point is that it doesn't last very long, and if you eat or drink something, you will definitely have to reapply. But so far it's one of the better drugstore branded tinted lip balms I've tried. It's worth a try.

I had four of these - 2 original and 2 pink (got when they first came out). I tried to love these but they made my lips worse than my fav (Nivea dark blue tube) or any other balm. I threw the baby lips out. Terrible product and overpriced for what it is ... Drugstore lip wax.

on 1/23/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

your lips really get softer and baby like if you use it everyday, I cant get enough of this lip balm. I love it

on 1/23/2013 4:01:00 PM

I am big on lip moisturizers. They are placed strategically everywhere in my house, car, coat pocket, lab coat etc. So I was really excited when baby lips came out because I love to try new products. I purchased the clear one. The product comes in very pretty packaging which is why I gave it a five in that area. I so wanted to love this product, however the moisture goes away about two minutes after application and it has a sort of gritty feel. I was pretty disappointed. I definitely prefer eos.

on 1/23/2013 3:12:00 PM

I've had my Baby Lips for about a week now and am loving it. It seems fairly moisturizing, since it's winter right now and my lips haven't cracked yet. I usually use Burt's Bees and was pleasantly surprised that it's just as effective, plus it smells great and adds a cute tint. It makes my lips as soft as a baby's butt and last for an hour or two before fading (I think that's about the average for most chapsticks). My only issue is my own fault. I got it in Pink Wink and it's too pale for my lips, giving them this pink-almost-white tint.
I am very satisfied with my purchase and will be buying more Baby Lips in the future.

EDIT:
I bought another Baby Lips in Cherry Me last week and LOVE IT! I've been wearing it constantly. It gives my lips this beautiful red look without being over-powering. I heard that it would make it look like you were wearing red lipstick without being really bright, so that's why I bought it. It doesn't. It just looks like you're wearing red-tinted lip balm. At first, I was disapointed by this, but after wearing it a couple times I decided I loved it! Especially since I'm not big on lipstick (it never lasts very long and I tend to buy bad colors).
Also, I think that it is very moisturizing. My lips are dry, but that's just because it's winter and raining and freezing outside. Baby Lips, I think, is doing a great job minimizing the chapping. Plus it has made my lips SO soft!
I give this product two thumbs up!

on 1/22/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love Baby Lip balm! It does it's job, it really improves the texture of your lips, mine get softer and softer each time i use it and makes my lips look plumper. If your not into color then i don't recommend this lip balm because it stays true to color, each one definitely has it's own shade and smell. However, be careful some of the darker shades like 'cherry' gets that brittle gritty feel.

Popular Lip Treatments