April 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 2 of these grape vine and cherry me and i love them they moisturize my lips without making them look greasy like some lip glosses can and they smell good. The only thing i don't like about them it seems they can give off a little bit of a tint but i would buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by BlueEyedChik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is my favorite type of lipbalm, My favorites are Quenched, The mint one, And Peach Kiss, They dont really have a color to them, Which i like... They keep my lips soft and smooth, I've been using them for a while, And i'ma keep using them!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought Cherry Me and I'm pretty happy with it, though I think one of the clear ones/other colors would be better.

Pros:
-does make lips soft, not greasy
-a different formula than any other balm I've tried
-soft shine on lips- NOT tacky like lip gloss
-Cherry Me is a sheer red that enhances, not overpowers, natural lip color- way better than any gloss or stain I've ever tried, good for when you're running late/morning classes in college/want to look more put together
-lips are soft in the AM if worn to bed
-packaging is adorable, they all look like collectibles!

Cons:
-a bit pricey (however I got it for $3 at Target)
-not much of a color/flavor selection
-Cherry Me smells exactly like cough medicine

Overall I like Cherry Me because it looks nice and has made the lines on my lips less defined/overall a bit more plush in just a few days. I will definitely be getting either clear Quenched or Peppermint to wear at home when I don't need lip color! (If they could come out with another scent for the red color, that'd be perfect.)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bru33

This is such a good lipbalm! Right after i used this on my dry lips it became moist and after a couple days my lips came from chapped and dry to healthy....I would buy again the only problem i found with it was the price to me it seemed expensive for lip balm but then again it works wonders

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Bri1278

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!!!! First, the package is soooo adorable!!!!!!! And the product smells sooooo good!!! I have the blue one with pink letters. It smells like candy!!! It keeps my lips hydrated all day!!!! And you get alot of product for such a small price!!! I love this, maybelline did well<3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by nevershoutneverluver

I LOOOVE THIS PRODUCT! I bought pink punch because I LOVE pink lip products. I keep this lip balm in my purse and i get so many compliments on what I am wearing. Most people think its actually a lip gloss, but I end up showing them what I am actually wearing and are amazed lol. It's super cute and sexy for my skin tone and it smells like punch so you can't really go wrong with purchasing this product. The price is a little to expensive, but i recommend giving it a shot. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by SuperNova15

Baby lips is an exceptional lip balm product. I bought the one in quenched and it has such a nice fragrance along with a cute bubbly casing. It delivers great quality of balm and unlike other chap sticks it doesn't break/wobble. In addition, it doesn't make lips too glossy or too shinny so just down to the right amount. Although it is costly, (5 dollars depending on where you) but it is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I love pink color !. well pigmented but not heavy or dry like lipstick.
it's just right natural looking but pretty pigmented. !! just what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by jessicacompton

This might be the best lip balm i've ever used :) I got 4 for my birthday. They smell so good and they keep my lips soft and motorized. The texture is smooth and it's just amazing. I would definitely recommend buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mich3ll3rose

best lip balm i ever used. [: my lips are usually to chapped to use pink punch, and the pink balm gets caked in the cracks if my lips are chapped, but i use the clear one all day and it smells amazing. my bf said it smells like fruity pebbles. it forreal transformed my lips, crazy cheap to