November 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these! They are so cute! They were 7 dollars candaian at Shoppers drug mart.

I got 2, Quenched, and Peach Kiss.

Quenched is a clear gloss, with a pleasant, lemon-ish secnt.

Peack kiss is a peach/brown shade with shimmer. The colour payoff is just right for me. Peach Kiss has a mild, fruity scent.

Both are moisturizing, but I find Quenched to be a bit more moisturizing than Peach Kiss. Both are really cute lipbalms, I will definately repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I mostly purchased this for the SPF 20. I mainly wanted some moisture and sun protection so I purchased it in Quench. It has no scent or color. It's ok, the packaging is cute but I'm not sure if I would necessarily purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by blackkityally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in Quenched, and it's wonderful. I purchased this out of curiosity, because unlike the other varieties, the name doesn't give the flavor away. It's kind of hard to describe, like a mix between fruit and cotton candy or sugar. It's very sweet and pleasant and like nothing I've tried before. Like another said, it was glossier than I expected, but in the most pleasant way; noticeable but not crazy shiny. It did well moisturizing my lips, but when it wore off, they became dry again. But I must say the packaging is ah-mazing!! It's the most adorable shades of pink and blue and has a lipstick-like container, which I like a lot. I totally recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by AllieMonique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEST LIP BALM EVER
Its super hydrating and works really well better than any lip balm ive ever tried

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are cute little lip balms. I have the Quenched flavor and I really enjoy it. The smell is nice and the finish is a lot glossier than I expected. They don't do a ton of overhaul on lip texture, but I do find my lips feel nice and soft from using this although I don't have a dryness issue. I haven't tried any of the tinted flavors yet, but do plan on purchasing the Peppermint version of Quenched. The packaging is just so cute I can't resist!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by dessdu

My all-time favorite lip balm! :) Leaves your lips smooth and helps repair chapped lips. It's my go to everyday lip balm. I always have one in my bag if ever I need to replenish my dry lips. Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the packaging so much, but I do like Maybelline's baby lips lip balm...only the "peppermint" one however. It is clear and moisturizes my lips without giving it that overly sticky-ness consistency us ladies tend to despise when using any lip product which is why I like this lip product. However, after loving the peppermint one, I went and got the "peach kiss" one which is a peach tone color. I do not like this one however because it accentuated any dry areas or crevices on your lips. I'm sure I'd probably like the "quenched" one also because it's clear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

The packaging is sooo adorable!! These are just normal lip balms and some are tinted. I got the grape one and the peppermint one. Honestly they are just decorative and over priced lip balms. They do not even last that long and the tint wears off pretty quickly. I find myself re-applying this every chance I can get! I wouldn't recommend if you have really dry chapped lips. They are for more healthy and normal type lips because they don't do much. I highly recommend for those who just want a cute and fun chapstick to put in your purse.... For me, not I will not repurchase, I'm glad I got the buy 1 get 1 50% off.. because I honestly bought them because of the packaging and because of the sale

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this at all. I was looking for my regular blistex but came across these..what a mistake. I bought 2 and complete waste of money..never buy again. Dried out my lips even more and the taste was so gross...the colors are awful too. I am pretty tan..and the light pink was super bright. ick

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by DestinyBOO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Baby Lips was very disappointing i was expecting better quality than what i got. In fact my lips are worst now than what they where before. This product performed VERY POORLY i.m.o. (in my opinion). I would not buy this product ever again it is just a sad product i.m.o.
And the Pink Punch one does not look good on women of color.

VERY PATHETIC!