December 20, 2014 | 1273 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Nelly1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this moisturizing cream..
I used cetaphil for 8 months already n now I feel my skin very smooth!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this cream. Wayyyy better than the cetaphil lotion. I hated the lotion and i decided to give the cream a try on a whim. The texture is soft and smooth and i do not have a greasy feeling. Infact i use this on my facial cheeks after i put my moisturizer on and it does not make me break out. Also calms the redness down. Costco usually has the cream on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this from my derm office and I wanted to find a new lotion because my derm hates me using Jergens Ultra Healing lotion on my face. Since this is 'cream', I probably should have used something else, but this is just way too oily. I have very oily skin, but my skin is very dry around my mouth and will flake and peel without a heavy duty lotion. However, I couldn't get passed how greasy this makes me feel, so when my face starts getting oily ANDDD it's already oily from this lotion ? UGHHH.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by pixiegirl23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great moisturizer! It's not oily, absorbs quickly and is long lasting...
It's a huge tub and for 13.99, it'll last a good while. It's so gentle that my little 6 month old nephew uses it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist recommended this after starting Renova. The packaging is not so fantastic but the cream is great!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am extremely acne prone. THis gave me weird small red bumps then 2 huge zits on lower face. The only thing I've found not to break me out is Olay beauty fluid. any other Olay or brand breaks me out! how frusterating!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for two years since my dermatologist recommended it after I told her about my very dry winter skin. I haven't stopped using it yet. My skin stays moisturized all day without having to reapply, and I don't have any dry patches on my body at all. I was using Body Shops Body Butter, but that got to be very expensive and did not work as well as this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by BEBE_T

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really wanted to like this and, at first, I thought I did. It just never completely seems to sink in, though, and I don't know that it did anything for my skin. It didn't really calm it and whatever it did to moisturize it was undone as soon as I washed my skin. Plus, I think it might have contributed to a few clogged pores here and there.

Update: My husband loves this stuff and I've decided it's an excellent foot moisturizer, so I will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Arisainwonderland

Love this moisturizer, despite it being a generic drugstore brand. It's not overly expensive and it'll last you a life time with a jar this huge. I wish it came in travel size so I can take it with me everywhere.

After a hot shower or a warm face cleanse, I place this on my face. My skin has become really smooth, since then. With all my share of moisturizers, I always get the same result after putting them on: Oily skin.

Cetaphil easily absorbed into my skin and I didn't feel greasy by the end of the day. Since using this product, my acne has also started to calm down a little. The reason was because I wasn't properly moisturizing after I washed my face. Now I can throw out that nasty old Proactiv and have the skin I was born with. Though I think this moisturizer works much better if you use it on your body. Really helps get rid of those dry patches

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I've used Cetaphil cleanser for a couple of years with good results. I have bounced around with moisturizers (Neutrogena, Eucerin, Olay), but still ended up with dry patches. The Cetaphil cream did wonders. I may go back to Eucerin with SPF once the sun comes out and Chicago warms up, but for the winter, this will be my go-to moisturizer.