Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 4/15/2009 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I've had sensitive skin my whole life, and this product worked wonders. I've used a lot of lotions and creams in the past that were greasy or too expensive until my dermatologist suggested this product. It goes on smooth and creamy without that sticky/greasy feeling other creams sometimes have. My skin has felt so much softer after using this product and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 4/11/2009 2:36:00 PM

This works so well for my super dry skin! It is somewhat greasy but I have really dry skin so it does not give me breakouts or anything

on 4/8/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This stuff is absolutely amazing...I suffer from dermatitis on my hands and this is the ONLY cream that helps sooth it. I have tried everything-even presciption strengh moisturizers and this is by far the best. It absorbs quickly and it eases redness and dryness. I highly reccommend it for people who have extremley sensitive skin.

on 4/4/2009 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff.

I used the lotion for years, and when I discovered the cream- I was thrilled. What I like about this is that it is very rich but so gentle, you can take it right up into the under eye area, and not worry at all about irritation. This is great for me because my skin is SUPER sensitive.

This is the very first step in my skin care routine each day. I use this under whatever moisturizer, treatment and sunscreen I am using. As a matter of fact, Cetaphil is the ONLY step in my routine that hasn't changed....in many years.

I like to use this on my "off" days. Days where I am home...and not wearing make up- on these days I will apply some several times a day...leaves my skin so soft....its very emollient but absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I am also a long time Retin-A user and when I am ocassionally "drier" than normal with use of Retin-A- I apply a very small amount of this and allow it to absorb BEFORE putting on my Retin-A. Works nicely.

I dont like the "tub" becase it is just not sanitary to stick your hand in and scoop it out so I try to remember to wash my hands before I do it....it IS available in a tube, but this is a bigger size, which is why I purchase it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started using this cream while I was on Accutane and I'll never switch. It's very moisturizing and extremely versatile. I use it everywhere: hands, body, face and neck. So moisturizing, and it keeps skin moist for days! It calms eczema and rashes and won't clog pores or cause break outs. It's fantastic!

on 3/27/2009 3:30:00 AM

The only downside of this product is that it can cause breakouts, but I use it with Differin, which I think helps keeps the bumps at bay (I keep a lighter lotion on hand for when it might be a little too rich). I love how soothing and hydrating it is for my skin. My derm recommended it and I haven't found anything else better yet.

on 3/26/2009 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I use all over my body (except my face) as soon as I get out of the shower while my skin is still damp. I might prefer CeraVe cream over this - I am not sure yet.

on 3/22/2009 10:21:00 PM

Really is quite good. I can't use it every day, because I break out (though I've been experimenting using it over/under various acne products), but I definitely use it 3-4x a week. Makes me soft, not too shiny. Pretty super.

on 3/22/2009 9:29:00 PM

awful. had a chemical peel and my skin afterwards was sensitive so i had to use this as a recommendation from the derm for a few weeks after. was fine while my skin was peeling but after it was all done it was AWFUL. my skin broke out in giant giant painful pimples and have red dry patches on my face. upsetting so many had success with this. chemical peel for nothing now i have to get another one

on 3/21/2009 12:59:00 PM

This is my HG moisturizer. My skin was ridiculously dry before using this product, and nothing seemed to heal it. After the first day of using this stuff, my skin wasn't dry or flaky anymore. This product is very thick, and I only need a little bit to cover my whole face. The huge tub will last me for a very long time, making the price perfect for my wallet. No redness, no irritation - just smooth, silky skin for a great price. I think it goes without saying that I will buy this again.