November 28, 2014 | 1287 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist recommended this after starting Renova. The packaging is not so fantastic but the cream is great!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am extremely acne prone. THis gave me weird small red bumps then 2 huge zits on lower face. The only thing I've found not to break me out is Olay beauty fluid. any other Olay or brand breaks me out! how frusterating!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for two years since my dermatologist recommended it after I told her about my very dry winter skin. I haven't stopped using it yet. My skin stays moisturized all day without having to reapply, and I don't have any dry patches on my body at all. I was using Body Shops Body Butter, but that got to be very expensive and did not work as well as this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by BEBE_T

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really wanted to like this and, at first, I thought I did. It just never completely seems to sink in, though, and I don't know that it did anything for my skin. It didn't really calm it and whatever it did to moisturize it was undone as soon as I washed my skin. Plus, I think it might have contributed to a few clogged pores here and there.

Update: My husband loves this stuff and I've decided it's an excellent foot moisturizer, so I will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Arisainwonderland

Love this moisturizer, despite it being a generic drugstore brand. It's not overly expensive and it'll last you a life time with a jar this huge. I wish it came in travel size so I can take it with me everywhere.

After a hot shower or a warm face cleanse, I place this on my face. My skin has become really smooth, since then. With all my share of moisturizers, I always get the same result after putting them on: Oily skin.

Cetaphil easily absorbed into my skin and I didn't feel greasy by the end of the day. Since using this product, my acne has also started to calm down a little. The reason was because I wasn't properly moisturizing after I washed my face. Now I can throw out that nasty old Proactiv and have the skin I was born with. Though I think this moisturizer works much better if you use it on your body. Really helps get rid of those dry patches

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I've used Cetaphil cleanser for a couple of years with good results. I have bounced around with moisturizers (Neutrogena, Eucerin, Olay), but still ended up with dry patches. The Cetaphil cream did wonders. I may go back to Eucerin with SPF once the sun comes out and Chicago warms up, but for the winter, this will be my go-to moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have eczema and a very dry skin. this product is awesome. leaves my skin moisturize for hours. i apply it 3x a day and i notice my skin looking hydrate after a while. i put some of this in a lil container so i can carry it around in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I recently used skinceuntials 1.0 and it gave me a full chemical peel it was like horrible sunburn it is horribly dry,so dry it hurts to open my mouth to talk.I have used retinols before but skinceuntials set me on fire so I needed help!Everything I put on it burned even aloe vera thats how bad it is!Even when I had sunburn aloe vera soothed me so this case is worse than my sunburn.So I read some reviews on here in search of a cream that will help my oh so dry face without setting me on fire and decided to try a Cetaphil product and this one had the highest ratings as far as moisture so I bought this one.I was 13.55 at Rite aid (they were out of it at Wallgreens).I wasnt to trilled about the price because I paid more compared to everyone else on here.But I would have done just about anything to stop the pain.I bought the fragrance free tub,I don't mind the tub alot of great products come in tubs and pots (like my Neutrogena lip nutrition honey rescue balm) so just make sure your hands are clean first so you don't get germs in there! I applied a little at fist to see if it would burn it didn't it felt kinda soothing so I applied more and now my face burning is behind me.I'm so happy but my face is still burnt and healing but only this Cetaphil helped me.I do have ance prone skin so I will update if it breaks me out. UPDATE- This breaks me out. It clogged my pores and my skin could not breathe.I dropped the ratings down on it and now I would not buy this again. When I find my receipt I will return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by femalesasuke15

i just bought a cetaphil moisturizing cream yesterday, but it came in a light red 50g tube... i bought it for 7$.... i havent use it yet... is it the same thing?? ( i cant rate it yet)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by renijp

Sometimes we buy a body cream because of the brand, the package (very often) or alluring merchandizing... they do pretty much everything but moisturizing the skin.

This one is simply EXCELENT! Extremelly effective, no grasy felling after application and leaves the skin ultra smooth.

Package is horrible, there's no flattering scent (nor a unpleasant one neither) but thats what I use specially in the afternoon before special nights ;-) Soft baby skin garateed.
(But i must confess that on those nights, I use a beauty milk ;D)

It's cheap but is GOoooooOOOOOoD