Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My daughter and I having been using this product on and off for years. The reason we don't purchase it consistently is after your skin starts to get used to the product, it tends not to work as well as it should. I recommend this for very dry and/or eczema skin. It hydrates well and after it is completely dry, it is not sticky like some of the other moisturizing creams on the market. I will be repurchasing for a long as its around!

I love this moisturizer. I use to use Dior Hydraction moisturizer and it was just too expensive, so I needed to find something cheaper. This product for me works just as well if not better than the Dior...It comes in a HUGE jar so it lasts an amazingly long time. Makes my skin soft and so healthy looking.

This makes my skin feel horrible, it does not sink and it doesn't let it breathe! I feel as if my skin is sweating underneath when this is on, it's greasy and feels waxy. Not a fan.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My doctor recommended this to me years ago when I had problems with acne! I haven't bought another moisturizer since! I also like to use it as an eye makeup remover and it works great for that as well! I buy the big bottle and it lasts for months!! Definitely give this a try!

My lips are amazingly dry -all through the year. Even in the summers! During winters, I had a bad bad case of flaky dry lips and NOTHING would help. We even bought a humidifier! I spent atleast $50 on so called "moisturising" lip balms with shea butter, avocado, watermelon, aloe vera and such. After application, my lips would get oily and I would start getting acne on the surrounding areas. It was awful!
I picked this product up after the review on MUA. Full 5 lippers for the product. They could do better with the packaging though.

This moisturizer is definitely HG for me. I only use it in the winter when it's super cold outside because it's more for dry to very dry skin. So it works wonders because I get really dry and patchy during the winter. This really helps smooth out the surface of my skin, really getting in the moisture I need. It's also good for dry hands and elbows, eczema and rosacea. I also use it as an overnight facial moisturizer, and in the morning my skin just feels so moist and soft. The texture isn't too thick or greasy so it glides on really nicely on my skin. It's also unscented and non-comedogenic so it does not irritate my skin at all. I think it's fresh and even brightens up my skin. The tub container is the only downfall for me because I hate scooping out the product. Other than that, it's a repurchase for sure!

This is one of the only products that my sons can use. I also use it occasionally for my face, which is more sensitive than the rest of my body. My kids and I suffer badly from keratosis pilaris and they also have slight psoriasis, which makes it nearly impossible to find a cream that doesn't irritate. This stuff is AMAZING!

Since it's so thick and rich, it lasts a very long time and a little, tiny bit goes a very long way!

My husband, who has very, VERY dry skin, also uses it, primarily his hands, elbows, and legs, which are always dry and itchy. It immediately moisturizes and takes away the itch!

I tried this on my face, but it was too moisturizing. But this stuff is great for my feet. It makes the heels of my feet so soft. I think its worth a try either on your face or wherever. It was just too heavy for my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was not the moisturizer for me. I broke out into blackheads all thru my t-zone and chin Non-comeodgenic-- my @ss! This was very quickly after I applied it. I'm back to Olay till I find something better. Why can't someone make a moisturizer that actually does what it's supposed to do for me? LOL!

I have never had a moisturizer break me out so badly or so quickly as this one. So many posters say there is nothing in it to clog pores, but my skin doesn't agree with something in it. It felt greasy and sticky on me (I used a TINY amount). I have very sensitive skin and although it didn't sting, it just didn't work for me.