December 19, 2014 | 903 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup8609

I Love This Brush! its So Soft Its great With Liquid Foundation! I just Love It So Much <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is crazy soft. The bristles are dense and give you flawless coverage. I have yet to experience any fallout with bristles. The only complaint I have is that the brush (as is true with many e.l.f. brushes) has a tendency to come loose from the handle. It's nothing that can't be easily fixed with a little superglue. It's great when you find inexpensive products that deliver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Only 3 dollars for a high quality brush, it's simply unheard of, but it's true! This has got to be the softest brush I have ever owned and I have never experienced any shedding. You must try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by hanstan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRUSH
I have the MAC 198 (i think) the larger stippling brush and i find that using the elf powder brush is SO much better because the bristles are denser therefore giving you a fuller more flawless coverage. I use it with a variety of liquid foundations as it states on the website it can be used with liquid products aswell.
Id totally recomend buying this product its so cheap and gives you a flawless foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

great brush, i think i paid about $6 on it off ebay including postage. I live in Australia but we dont get ELF here and i saw all the rave reviews on makeupalley. I use this to apply my mineral foundation. Does and excellent job. The bristles are dense and thick and soft! i like the ergononmic handle. This is a a great product at a great price. I dont use it to apply liquid foundation, but for mineral foundation its perfect! Buy it, this brush is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I chose this brush over my MAC 130 brush for liquid foundation. I think I've said enough.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by dprovi

I'm going to buy two more. That alone should tell you how much I love this brush.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush for the price, amazing. The quality is not always 100% dependable as I have two of these and one, the handle is not secure. I do not like the way this applies liquid foundation, but I do like it for powder products. I would repurchase these. For the price, you really cannot beat these brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lisahousey

Why have I not picked this brush up sooner?! I am in love with this brush. I'm considering getting another one because I would like one for liquid foundation and one for powder products. It does take a long time to dry, but other than that I totally recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dddsmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm with the majority here too! There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said about this brush. The short......it's cheap, it's soft, it's densely packed and def worth the $3!