April 19, 2014 | 1694 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by bohobabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best brush I have, soft and gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but also really dense. Perfect for applying all powders, and gives a flawless look when used to blend liquid foundation onto the skin. I use it for everything - to buff concealer, apply liquid foundation, apply mineral foundation, and even gives a nice natural blended finish when used to apply blusher. The thing i really love about this brush is that it doesn't soak up products, it just puts it all on your face which is what usually puts me off foundation brushes. Great price as well. When e.l.f. have free shipping again i'm gonna stock up on these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by dscrapbooking

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very nice dense brush. It is good for applying fondation and buffing on powder. Dirt cheap, definetly worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by gabrielarod91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST $3 DOLLAR BRUSH EVER! I use it to apply my liquid foundation and it's amazing. I also love that it's sold at target, making it easily accessible. This is definitely a must buy from ELF.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by SockRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I ADORE THIS BRUSH. I picked it up at Target to see what all the fuss was about. It's only a brush. A $3 brush. I doubted it would be as great as everyone was leading on. How wrong I was.
This brush is extremely versatile. I can use this for my liquid foundation (Revlon Colorstay) and get a nice airbrushed finish if I do a sort of stipple and swirl motion. I use this to buff in my powder foundation (BareMinerals) and it looks amazing. I can use this bronzers and blushes and they blend wonderfully. HG brush right here. It's so cheap too! I think everyone should pick up one of these babies, you will not be disappointed!!

PS. It hasn't happened to me, but I've heard quite a few people say the handle broke off. It's only $3! It's probably not made to last a lifetime. And it's not a huge spend to go replace it. Or you could just use it as a kabuki instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by retrea

This brush is amazing.
For three dollars, it smooths any and every product you can dream of onto your face flawlessly. I've always had a problem with brushes eating my product, but with this one, barely any doesn't make it to my face. After a thorough application, it's still more-or-less clean.
I use it to apply my liquid foundation, and then dip it into powder and dust that on. It does both jobs perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by hillarylovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing brush. Normally about $3 but i got it on sale for $1.50. Soft, but dense enough to really grab the powder. I use it for my setting powder and it looks like i have airbrushed makeup. Good quality, no strange smells, ink leaking, shedding or falling apart. And really, at this price what do you have to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

This is an incredible brush for the teensy price of 3 dollars. I have high standards when it comes to brushed I use all over my face. This brush is dense, soft, and easy to handle. It has not shed one bit through all my weekly washings and buffs on my liquid foundation with ease. It works well with powder, bronzer, and blushes as well. I just stipple on a bit of my foundation and buff it in with this brush. It is amazingly soft, and SO worth the 3 bucks I spent at Target. I've recently bought two more, just to give out to my mom and a friend. They've also fallen in love with it. I don't really like the E.L.F. cosmetics, but the studio brushes work wonders. I suggest grabbing the C eyeshadow brush as well. What a great buy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Hancocsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! I have bought so many stippling brushes for applying liquid foundation, but the ones I have bought all ended up leaving the brush hairs all over my face! This leaves NO hairs left behind, and fabulous for applying liquid foundation. Gives a beautiful, smooth, even finish. Great product, great price, will absolutely repurchase!! (Already have 2!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by nucosmojunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this in my ELF Studio brush set and loved it. Since I didn't have stippling brushes seen in makeup videos, I used this one because it looked most like the stippling brush to apply my foundation. I fell in love with the way it makes my foundation look. I dab a bit of foundation on my nose, forehead, each cheek, and chin. Then I lightly swirl the brush around until its all blended in. I find I end up using less foundation and still get the coverage that I want. LOVE this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush. How can you not buy this, for $3!?!! It is soft, doesn't shed, dense, application is beautiful...I can use this for just the apples of my cheeks or use it to contour my cheek bones, this brush is awesome. Also the convenience factor of being able to run to Target and get this brush cannot be overrated. Have already recommended it to friends and will continue.