July 29, 2014 | 2088 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tgdlove

I really love this. I got this in shade 2, Classic Ivory. It has a yellow-ISH undertone. I have combonation skin, REALLY dry cheeks and REALLY oily forehead and nose. It doesn't accentuate the dryness and doesn't slide off the oily areas. It has really great coverage. I apply this on my dark circles and apply concealer over that. covers really nicly. Especially because I have freckles and light viens on my cheeks I need medium coverage at least. It feels really nice, very light. The finish actually does look airbrushed and lasts that way. I got this at 50% off at SDM. I would have never picked this up because the reviews were so bad but I'm so glad I did. Definatly a HG

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by MaKeUpxViRgIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate this product now! I've been using this for like 4 out of the 5 months I've had this. I use this thing only if I want a light coverage look. What I hate:
1) when I put it on it's a little too dark for me and I bought caramel it might look better on me in the summer months
2) however, it gets super greasy on my face
3) IT BREAKS ME OUT!! which is a NO! NO! - it gives me cystic acne :(
4) The color turns grey and fades after wearing it for a couple of hours (like 2hours)

What I like:

1) Its blendable at first, if it matches your skin tone
2) It has a pump
3) your skin looks smooth

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by seaglassmakeupcollector

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros
- The pump
Cons
- Awful color, I am very fair so I got the lightest shade and it was like a combo of pink and orange on my skin
- Looks "pore-ful" my word for when something makes your pores look awful
- Impossible to blend
- Make skin overall look weird especially on dry areas, made my forehead look like a broken out pumpkin wearing too much blush
My Advice
- If you have this or buy it anyway after this review mixing it with mouisterizer and then blending with a damp make up sponge is the best way to apply it
- Don;t buy this
The ads for this are so bogus. It made me look like my pores were huge.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by EvaDonohoe

I really wanted to try this because i like dream matt mouse so much, but this was just not a good foundation. Its so thick, it goes on like a paste and also the colour i normally am was so orange on me. It has full coverage but only because you look so caked. its just like plastering make up on. Definately isnt that good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by algebra101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got it in light 1 - porcelain ivory. I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gives okay coverage but made me break out really bad. I switched back to my neutrogena and my skin cleared up instantly. Not good for oily acne -prone skin. I give 2 lippies for the convenient pump and budget friendly price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Chrystina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first bought it, i was really amazed by this product and i loved how it gave me a natural looking full coveraged! My skin was just getting better from all my acne because of the 3-step clinique skincare system. But when i started using this, the acne came back worse than before. At first i thought it was the clinique skincare but when i switched to neutrogena, it still wasn't getting better. so i decided to take a rest from foundation and after a week my skin was back to normal. So this was definitely breaking me out. I don't care about how good and natural of a coverage it is anymore because that is not worth all the breakouts i was getting form this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lisamaxum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation was alright. The packaging is AMAZING! Probably the cheapest drugstore foundation you can find with a damn glass container and pump, I will definitely reuse this glass container for lotions or future reference. It has over medium coverage but I realized that when I get back from school, half of what I applied to my face that morning rubs off, you definitely need a primer for this foundation. I have fairly normal/dry skin, and the application is very smooth and glides on perfectly, it just does not last long enough. For people who are on the go and don't have the time or money to apply primer, do not buy! Their colour range is very limited. I grabbed the lightest shade in classic ivory and compared to their original Dream Matte Mousse foundation, this is an honest disappointment. Try leaning more on their original product because this does not live up to its expectations. This is still however a decent product, I don't hate it but there is need for more improvement on this product because it does not give an airbrush finish and does not deliver on its words.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by scarlettohlala

I grabbed this at Target just to try something new and after trying it, I seriously regretted wasting the $8. After I put it on, I kept waiting for it to dry, and it just stayed creamy on my face and I could just rub my hand on my face and it would come off! Ew! I have oily skin too and this only made it worse! It doesn't stay on long at all so if you have oily skin, avoid this foundation. I have to add, the color matched my skin pretty good but when I washed my face at night, I saw new blackheads and bumps on my cheeks that are normally smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have trouble finding the right shade for my pale-yet-pink skin, so I have generally avoided foundation. I bought this on sale for about $8 USD in Light 1. The shade matches perfectly! I generally like it, though I do agree that you need concealer for blemishes and should probably set it with powder/fix+. I don't notice any smell or streaking, which is great. I wouldn't say that it looks airbrushed, but it looks good without looking to makeup-y. I haven't noticed break out with this, but you definitely feel it on your face. Not bad for a d/s buy.