April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Lissy294

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was quite content with the mineral foundation by maybelline, but this one does not work. The colors are unnatural, the formula is rather drying though it is meant to be moisterizing, you always have problems with blending and the color doesnt last and settles at some places to dirt patches (and i dont have oily skin at all). Wow, that sounds mean. Well, in the evening it is alright, because you dont see much and the coverage is okay, but in sunlight you rather go out without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This may very well be the best drugstore foundation I am yet to use. I have very dry skin, and this foundation, used with a MAC 109 brush did not accenuate my dryness. The coverage is medium but buildable, and the finish is a little bit dewy ( which is good for people with pores or dry skin). I use this foundation for those days that I am not going anywhere special and don't feel like wasting my beloved MAC foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by tara511

I bought this product due to it saying it had an "air brush" look to it. i used it 2 days and loved the look.. but i wasnt happy about how greasy my forehead was 2 hours after applying it. I thought i would try a few more days before putting it into my closet for good.... i should have just thrown it away! MY face now has a dozen pimples which i never get and im guessing it is a result of this product and the amount of oil it builds on ur face. dont get this product unless u want to pay for zits

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2010 5:13:00 AM More reviews by liveitup

It's a very lightweight, full coverage, airbrush-finish type of foundation. One thing: Avoid if you have big pores. If you do buy it and have large pores and/or oily skin, try mixing with another foundation - did the trick for me. I bought this (BOGOfree) with the matte mousse - don't ever buy drugstore products full-price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by angelxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! The ads say it gives you an "airbrushed" look and it's definitely true. I'd recommend it to anyone. It only $10 (I got it from CVS) and I love how it comes with a pump. It applies lightly and stays on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great foundation for the price. It's very moisturizing (definitely not for oily skin), it doesn't accentuate pores, the coverage is medium, you can layer it. It doesn't last all day if you don't apply powder over it. All in all, a great drugstore foundation for drier skin types. I got this in "nude", but I think the European color range is different than the one in USA.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by MW1Horse

Not for oily skin or people with pores! Despite the claims, it really makes your pores obvious if they're large, and if gets pretty cakey anywhere your skin isn't porcelain doll smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by christine29492

ive got combination skin and this foundation didn't help at all it says it helps with achieving the airbrushed look but it didnt deliver any of the things they promised , maybe its just my skin but it just disappeared after like an hour and it felt really cakey yet didnt give me enough coverage and the staying power was really bad .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by kim122670

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry sensitive skin and this foundation does not irritate my skin or dry it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by notmyryan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation - - it is my HG for everyday use. It has medium coverage which I really like. The color of their foundations always match good and don't ever look too yellow, pink, peach or anything else. It's like normal skin color but in light to dark shades. Very nice for daytime! I never look orange! My younger sister also wears it and is really happy with it, too. It also doesn't settle into my fine lines near my eyes which is a requirement for me. Anyways - I still prefer something a tad heavier for night that will give me a more porcelain, completely flawless look. But like I said for daily wear, this is perfect! Hides all my flaws yet looks really natural. I never wear a primer or powder with it and still lasts all day.