November 27, 2014 | 1666 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by hellocommando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed to see all the negative reviews about this product because I thought it would be a great drugstore foundation to try out. I decided to buy it anyways and noticed that the color selection is really not as bad as the reviews have said. I am NC37 and I found that Sandy Beige matches me very well. It's not PERFECT but i think it matches me much better than the Revlon foundations because they have 2 separate categories of shades like MAC does. NC and NW. The tops of the bottles have yellow-ish colored tops and pink-ish colored tops.

If you have oily skin you're gonna hate this foundation. It gives you a dewy finish that makes you look glowy. But this kind of finish usually gets a little milky as the day goes on and starts to slip off your face if you have oily skin. I have combination skin. Dry on cheeks but oily in the T-zone. I love this foundation because it doesnt accentuate the texture of my acne scars. I have huge pores on my cheeks and a bumpy texture. A lot of drugstore foundations make it stand out even more but this foundation hides it so well, while giving a glowy finish. I just set this foundation with MAC MSF Natural and I LOVE IT!! It doesn't have too heavy of coverage so it looks dewy.

No weird smell like Revlon foundations either.
People with dry skin or bumpy textured skin GOTTA try this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by MhmKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I originally tried the mouse in the small round container that my friend gave me but it was the wrong shade for me and felt like it was to hard to blend. I like that it felt very silky and smooth though so I bought the liquid kind. I have a red, splotchy cheeks and this foundation provided good coverage and was easy to blend. My skin is more on the dry side and this foundation seemed to give me dry patches white also making my face too oily in some places. It never made me break out and it left my skin soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I came across this product while looking for a foundation that wouldn't soak into my large pores and make my face look like the moon. I have dry skin, and while I loved the maybelline dream mousse, it tended to leave dry patches, so i thought i'd try the liquid formula. Well, it did its job... it blended wonderfully, gave good coverage, minimized my monster pores, and left me with a beautiful dewy finish. I found it to be better than most expensive high end brand foundations ive purchased. Although i wouldn't recommend it for anyone with oily skin because of the dewy finish. BUT, if you have dry skin or pores like the craters on the moon, this product does wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by TerranceTantrum

I Recentlyy Used Almay. It Dried My face Out Terribley. So i had To Go buy Me A Knew Foundation. I Was Looking Around Wal-mart For Hour's Till I Saw This Product. It Say's It give's You An Airbrush Finsh Witch It Does,! It Look's Amazing,! I Have Used Many Exspeive Brand's Such As, Smashbox,Bare Mineral's.Sephora, & I Personally Think This Work's Way Better By Far. I'm So Glad I Got This Product
&The Packaging Is Amazing,! It Evenly Dispene Out As Much As You need,[:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let's just say my skin is so oily, nothingggg dries it out. Well, this foundation made my skin SO OILY I was going through a beauty blotter every 15 minutes, literally. I wouldn't recommend this for those with even mildly oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First let me say I LOVE the packaging. This has a very high end look =) It comes in a 30ml round glass bottle with a cute pump that allows great precision of the amount you distribute/pump out. You know how some pumps are really sensitive so when you press down with the most gentlest touch & the pump still goes all the way down & the a crap load of product still comes out?; i.e Benefit Eye primer - well this maybelline pump is the complete opposite. You can control your distribution. This in turn also doesn't waste your product.

Anyways, onto the important stuff; the product inside the packaging itself.. lol. Colour match is great; Im an NC25 & use Sandy Beige(Medium 1). Unfortunately, I have acne prone skin with an oily t-zone. I believe that this product is more suited to dryer skin type in need of a little moisturising. After I applied it I had to set it with powder a couple time before it stop feeling sticky. Any moisturising foundations for my skin ends up separating during the day & depending on the coverage, some are more apparent that others. This product separates on my skin is quite apparent as it is pretty medium to high coverage foundation.

I gave it 3 lippies because it didnt personally suit my foundation needs but I still believe it is a great product on the market for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!
it works really well for my skin. my skin is pretty dry, but this just glides over like buttaaaa, and is soo amazingly easy to blend. I just use my fingers!
color match was good, and coverage was great (I really don't have much to cover, anyway)
also, the packaging is genius!! love the bottle and the PUMP so easy and convenient.. other companies need to take note haha.
bad thing is, it can tend to look a little greasy, and doesn't really last all day.. it kind of wears off, and it rubs off easily lol.overall, would repurchase, but i'm still looking for my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Nikki312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I just bought this at Walgreens last night. I wore it today and as soon as i applied it, my pores were gone and my acne scars were gone too. it has AMAZING coverage and it leaves a smooth, clean, non-cakey finish.
I like this product. And, it's the first liquid foundation I have ever tryed. I have very oily skin, and if you use a clear powder over this, it will keep the shine away. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I would really really rave about this product if only it did not break me out. But...sigh, after half a week of use, little pimples started to appear. Packaging is awesome though, I love the pump, and the fact that it has a "close" and "open" position for the pump, so that when it's in the "close" position, the foundation can't leak out.
Coverage is really great, it's matte and doesn't feel cakey or streaky or anything. It doesn't control oil at all though, so if you have oily skin like me, expect to have an oily T-zone after two or three hours. I guess it does fade after a day, but it's a drugstore foundation and it comes in many great shades. I actually found a perfect match, but sadly...it just made me break out. I'm now using Clinique's Superfit liquid foundation, and I absolutely love it. It's allergy-tested, so it doesn't break me out. So if you have sensitive skin, I don't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by abbyquack

I have tried a bajillion foundations, including all the raved about foundations (Revlon Colorstay, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, MUFE HD, etc), looking for my "hg", and I have to say, this one is my fave- I keep coming back! I don't know what it is about this finish, but it's really smooth, covers my pores pretty well, and doesn't look cakey or streaky. I love using the Dream Matte powder to set the look. The pump bottle is really helpful, I think all foundations should have it. And, the best part is the price of this foundation. I have never paid full price as it seems to be on sale somewhere, all the time. It allows me to buy 2 bottles to mix if my color changes in the summer or whatever. I like this a lot!