Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3.3

Ingredients for MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In general, I'm very impressed with this foundation. It felt fabulous going on, easy to blend, actually felt like it retained the moisture in my skin and left a soft dewy finish so yes, I'll repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not really impressed, it WAS good for my unseasonally dry skin, but there are better drugstore foundations out there. I do like the packaging, I prefer liquid foundation with a pump, it keeps the product fresh and clean and I prefer that type of packaging for all liquid foundations now.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

When I first started applying the foundation, I did it in the bathroom with only a really dim light, and I loved it. However, when I was out shopping I went to use the toilet, and it looked horrible! With lighting it looked oily and made my pores look huge. It had quite a pink hue to it, and I would only recommend it for night, as it does look good in darker rooms and places.

I would say the first few days I tried this on I love it but then after using it for awhile I look at my skin closely and it looks so fake, a little greasy putting it on and after my face is covered it looks like cake-ish and powdery and I don't think I'm going over board with it. I'm trying different foundations at a time, and I don't think this suits me well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love this foundation so far.doesnt make me broke out and number 2 its really match on my skin tone.. BIG loveeeee..i using this for a whole day, and after that my face not really oily like many people said.and i love the pump... :)

Fell in love with the coverage, but was very oily after about an hour and that’s because my face is dry due to the proactive I am using for my mild acne. To make things even worse this product produced a lot more acne then I had and not just little bumps but huge unpopable pimples!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Surprisingly, I liked it... I have dry skin, I would say it does make your skin oily though, so, it would be a nightmare for those with anything but dry skin. More of a winter foundation for me. However, the colour match is where my main problem is, this is not for faired skinned girls, the light colour, porcelain ivory is too dark, it's orange on me and despite buffing it in and wearing powder over it, it just does not match. :(

I got this foundation because I remembered how much I loved the dream mouse version of it when I was in highschool but that looked to cakey so I thought this would be lighter. it was lighter, felt awesome on my skin and gave amazing coverage. only problem is it's summer time and my combination skin ha become very oily and this is not meant for oily skin. also it needs to be set with a powder. overal good drugstore foundation but not suitable for my skin at the moment

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive/dry skin and after 1 hour of wearing this foundation my skin had turned SUPER oily! It made my skin feel disgusting, like the makeup was literally slipping off my face.
I would not purchase this again, nor would I recommend it to a friend.

The product is really good, feels silky and makes your skin smooth and look flawless. I bought it once, but I don't think I will again because after two weeks of using it the bottle was already empty (a bit of product was left in the bottle but I was not able to open it)