October 25, 2014 | 1499 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Nikki312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I just bought this at Walgreens last night. I wore it today and as soon as i applied it, my pores were gone and my acne scars were gone too. it has AMAZING coverage and it leaves a smooth, clean, non-cakey finish.
I like this product. And, it's the first liquid foundation I have ever tryed. I have very oily skin, and if you use a clear powder over this, it will keep the shine away. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I would really really rave about this product if only it did not break me out. But...sigh, after half a week of use, little pimples started to appear. Packaging is awesome though, I love the pump, and the fact that it has a "close" and "open" position for the pump, so that when it's in the "close" position, the foundation can't leak out.
Coverage is really great, it's matte and doesn't feel cakey or streaky or anything. It doesn't control oil at all though, so if you have oily skin like me, expect to have an oily T-zone after two or three hours. I guess it does fade after a day, but it's a drugstore foundation and it comes in many great shades. I actually found a perfect match, but sadly...it just made me break out. I'm now using Clinique's Superfit liquid foundation, and I absolutely love it. It's allergy-tested, so it doesn't break me out. So if you have sensitive skin, I don't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by abbyquack

I have tried a bajillion foundations, including all the raved about foundations (Revlon Colorstay, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, MUFE HD, etc), looking for my "hg", and I have to say, this one is my fave- I keep coming back! I don't know what it is about this finish, but it's really smooth, covers my pores pretty well, and doesn't look cakey or streaky. I love using the Dream Matte powder to set the look. The pump bottle is really helpful, I think all foundations should have it. And, the best part is the price of this foundation. I have never paid full price as it seems to be on sale somewhere, all the time. It allows me to buy 2 bottles to mix if my color changes in the summer or whatever. I like this a lot!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by briii

I have tried so many different foundations, and this has to be one of the worst ones out there. It just doesn't look good on at all. It doesn't last long, and it oxidizes :( I'm disappointed because I was very excited to try this, but its not good at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well for one thing, it took me ages to choose the right shade. They didn't seem to have my exact shade :Anyways, so this seems pretty good at first, I applied with a foundation brush and all seemed well. A few hours pass and it itches pretty bad. Even with powder on top, I end up rubbing it off and scratching and had the caked up crap under my nails. I also wear glasses, so it got all over that too.
Overall, it just ended up being an oily mess.
It was so oily, I could not get it off my foundation brush for days.

Edit: It also broke me out horribly. Probably cause this is the greasiest foundation ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by ebonyprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my actual foundation and I have mix feelings. It have great coverage but it is too thick for my oily skin so once I started using it my face started to brake in pimples. I stopped using it for a while but I had the brilliant idea of mixing it with my moisturizer to dilute the formula and it worked perfectly. So if you have oily skin as I do that might be a great solution. For the rest I think is a good product: not expensive, good coverage, lasts all day long and smart bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by November185

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is one of the better drugstore liquid foundations out there. It has really good coverage, blends well, a lot of different shades, no weird glitter. But, I have acne prone skin, and have had bouts of severe acne-and this foundation brought on a serious breakout. I used this foundation for about 2 weeks, and I broke out almost immediately. I continued to use the foundation thinking that it was my hormones, etc. but as soon as I stopped using it, my skin began healing. So, if you have bad skin, beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm glad I didn't read the reviews before I purchase because I absolutely love it. I usually don't wear powder/foundation (let alone department store brands) because I prefer a more natural look. This however, evens skintone, conceals minor imperfections/dark circles, and looks very natural. My shade is sandbeige, blends perfect with my olive toned, combination skin. I may have to apply blot powder during the summer months to prevent oil/sweat. Otherwise, no complaints here. EDIT: Although...I'm still a fan of this product, I recently tried Shisedo Advanced Hydro-Liquid compact shade 060 and LOOOOOOVE IT. Definitely HG. Looks soo much more natural....conceals my pores even...and minor flaws. It already has SP15 which is good. I find applying with my finger is better...that stupid sponge sucks and absorbs too much of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by veritykrall

I can't believe the bad reviews on this because it works so good for me. I have combination skin, super dry sometimes, oily other times. This worked amazingly on me. It gave my skin perfect coverage and a healthy dewy glow. On me it looks super natural and I just love it. Unfortunately I bought it before I found out that Maybelline do test on animals.. For that reason I won't repurchase, I'll get a Revlon one or another product that doesn't test on animals. But overall this is a really good foundation for me :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by isa1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new foundation to use and this one looked interesting. My friend had it and said it worked well but you had to put powder on it to make it set. I bought it and I started to hate it! It left my skin super oily ( I didn't have powder at the time). I bought this before summer so I used it during the summer and it gave me the worst acne ever! I broke out really bad. I don't know if it was my powder, but it made me look orange. I bought it in Classic Ivory. I did like the coverage, but it didnt stay on for a long time. I bought it again after I ran out just because I didn't know what else to buy and bought it in Creamy Natural. I hated it because it was too dark. It makes me look orange. The colors don't match at all. I don't recommend it to anyone with oily or acne prone skin or actually to anyone at all! I was very disappointed.