September 1, 2014 | 1562 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by veritykrall

I can't believe the bad reviews on this because it works so good for me. I have combination skin, super dry sometimes, oily other times. This worked amazingly on me. It gave my skin perfect coverage and a healthy dewy glow. On me it looks super natural and I just love it. Unfortunately I bought it before I found out that Maybelline do test on animals.. For that reason I won't repurchase, I'll get a Revlon one or another product that doesn't test on animals. But overall this is a really good foundation for me :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by isa1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new foundation to use and this one looked interesting. My friend had it and said it worked well but you had to put powder on it to make it set. I bought it and I started to hate it! It left my skin super oily ( I didn't have powder at the time). I bought this before summer so I used it during the summer and it gave me the worst acne ever! I broke out really bad. I don't know if it was my powder, but it made me look orange. I bought it in Classic Ivory. I did like the coverage, but it didnt stay on for a long time. I bought it again after I ran out just because I didn't know what else to buy and bought it in Creamy Natural. I hated it because it was too dark. It makes me look orange. The colors don't match at all. I don't recommend it to anyone with oily or acne prone skin or actually to anyone at all! I was very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday, but only because I don't want to waste product.. Its an alright foundation, it has medium coverage, and I like the pump but it failed to hide my pores like it said it would. I'll be happy when I finish this foundation so I can go out and buy a better foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
-The concept is nice...lol.
Cons:
-The lightest shade is too dark in general.
-Oxidizes darker & orange
-Clogs pores
-Super messy
-A pain in the you-know-what to apply
-Cakey

If you like the idea of this foundation, then save yourself a disappointment & buy Revlon Colorstay instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to like this one. But it did not work for me. It's too runny and settled in every single one of my pores. Didn't think much of the coverage, either. I like the jar version much more, but hubby says it looks too masky. He never criticizes unless there is something to criticize so I had to listen to him. Mind you, I didn't think it looked too bad, but he was really insistent. Bummer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first started using this I loved it. But after about 2 weeks it started to turn orange on my skin. It also doesn't stay on long at all, even when I apply powder over it. I'm not a fan of this foundation at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by melzonline

Foundations are created for different skin types so what works for me might not work for other people. With that being said, I really like this product. I have very dry and sensitive skin (flaky). The foundation was moisturizing and does not make my skin feel dry like some others do. It gives a dewy/glowy finished look and is quite buildable (gives light to medium coverage). I think it has a yellow-tone color to it, so it may be better for those with olive or yellow, medium, to more tanned skin tone. It's good to even out the skin tone. Definitely NOT for oily/acne-prone skin- this will just clog your skin. But I recommend it for those with dry skin. Plus I love the packaging and the pump, u can easily pump out the amount u want. I will repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Me2ffc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wanted to try this out for the "airbrushed" look.
Product failed horribly...enhanced my pores, little coverage, and looked really cakey on my skin...I'll be returning this product =(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mwsilhavy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the other dream matte products, so I bought this when it came out. It did not work on my rather oily skin - it slid right off, in a gooey orange slick. One of the few products I've thrown out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by loveandmathematics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff looks amazing when it's on...that being said it pretty much gave me acne. If you have acne prone skin, I would stay far far away. Clogged my pores like nothing else before...except maybe the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. If your skin can handle this stuff...good for you, because it does look good on, but I will def not repurchase.