September 19, 2014 | 1930 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by ebonyprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my actual foundation and I have mix feelings. It have great coverage but it is too thick for my oily skin so once I started using it my face started to brake in pimples. I stopped using it for a while but I had the brilliant idea of mixing it with my moisturizer to dilute the formula and it worked perfectly. So if you have oily skin as I do that might be a great solution. For the rest I think is a good product: not expensive, good coverage, lasts all day long and smart bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by November185

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is one of the better drugstore liquid foundations out there. It has really good coverage, blends well, a lot of different shades, no weird glitter. But, I have acne prone skin, and have had bouts of severe acne-and this foundation brought on a serious breakout. I used this foundation for about 2 weeks, and I broke out almost immediately. I continued to use the foundation thinking that it was my hormones, etc. but as soon as I stopped using it, my skin began healing. So, if you have bad skin, beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm glad I didn't read the reviews before I purchase because I absolutely love it. I usually don't wear powder/foundation (let alone department store brands) because I prefer a more natural look. This however, evens skintone, conceals minor imperfections/dark circles, and looks very natural. My shade is sandbeige, blends perfect with my olive toned, combination skin. I may have to apply blot powder during the summer months to prevent oil/sweat. Otherwise, no complaints here. EDIT: Although...I'm still a fan of this product, I recently tried Shisedo Advanced Hydro-Liquid compact shade 060 and LOOOOOOVE IT. Definitely HG. Looks soo much more natural....conceals my pores even...and minor flaws. It already has SP15 which is good. I find applying with my finger is better...that stupid sponge sucks and absorbs too much of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by veritykrall

I can't believe the bad reviews on this because it works so good for me. I have combination skin, super dry sometimes, oily other times. This worked amazingly on me. It gave my skin perfect coverage and a healthy dewy glow. On me it looks super natural and I just love it. Unfortunately I bought it before I found out that Maybelline do test on animals.. For that reason I won't repurchase, I'll get a Revlon one or another product that doesn't test on animals. But overall this is a really good foundation for me :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by isa1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new foundation to use and this one looked interesting. My friend had it and said it worked well but you had to put powder on it to make it set. I bought it and I started to hate it! It left my skin super oily ( I didn't have powder at the time). I bought this before summer so I used it during the summer and it gave me the worst acne ever! I broke out really bad. I don't know if it was my powder, but it made me look orange. I bought it in Classic Ivory. I did like the coverage, but it didnt stay on for a long time. I bought it again after I ran out just because I didn't know what else to buy and bought it in Creamy Natural. I hated it because it was too dark. It makes me look orange. The colors don't match at all. I don't recommend it to anyone with oily or acne prone skin or actually to anyone at all! I was very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday, but only because I don't want to waste product.. Its an alright foundation, it has medium coverage, and I like the pump but it failed to hide my pores like it said it would. I'll be happy when I finish this foundation so I can go out and buy a better foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
-The concept is nice...lol.
Cons:
-The lightest shade is too dark in general.
-Oxidizes darker & orange
-Clogs pores
-Super messy
-A pain in the you-know-what to apply
-Cakey

If you like the idea of this foundation, then save yourself a disappointment & buy Revlon Colorstay instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to like this one. But it did not work for me. It's too runny and settled in every single one of my pores. Didn't think much of the coverage, either. I like the jar version much more, but hubby says it looks too masky. He never criticizes unless there is something to criticize so I had to listen to him. Mind you, I didn't think it looked too bad, but he was really insistent. Bummer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first started using this I loved it. But after about 2 weeks it started to turn orange on my skin. It also doesn't stay on long at all, even when I apply powder over it. I'm not a fan of this foundation at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by melzonline

Foundations are created for different skin types so what works for me might not work for other people. With that being said, I really like this product. I have very dry and sensitive skin (flaky). The foundation was moisturizing and does not make my skin feel dry like some others do. It gives a dewy/glowy finished look and is quite buildable (gives light to medium coverage). I think it has a yellow-tone color to it, so it may be better for those with olive or yellow, medium, to more tanned skin tone. It's good to even out the skin tone. Definitely NOT for oily/acne-prone skin- this will just clog your skin. But I recommend it for those with dry skin. Plus I love the packaging and the pump, u can easily pump out the amount u want. I will repurchase this.