September 23, 2014 | 1512 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by TwilightEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for almost 3 weeks, and love it. A friend got this for me because my face has been so dry this winter. And after the first use I was suprised, it made my skin look rejuvinated! I like that a little goes a long way,it makes your skin so soft, and really does wonders on dry skin. I use this under my makeup, and it makes my skin look so nice...I love it! I highly recommend it, and I will be buying this agin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, I have to admit I am a cosmetic snob. Yes, it is true. I had to convince myself to try this creme after reading the wonderful reviews on its effectiveness. I have terribly dry hands since I am an avid hand washer. I have a baby so I wash constantly due to changing dirty diapers, making formula, ect. My hands have really suffered. I used this creme on my hands and they instantly felt more soft and smooth. With continued usage of a few days my hands were soft and smooth. I am hooked! I can't believe this creme is so cheap yet so effective. I am going to give it a go on my dry, cracked heels next. This stuff is worth trying!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cindypretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream works great it leaves your hands so soft & rich they are now selling them at the 99 cents store.. you cant beat that..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dpenn

This review is for the German version in the metal tin.

This works extremely well for a variety of things. It has a lot going for it - inexpensive, easy to find (here in Canada), and it does what it's supposed to.

I used this mainly for my hands, and it soaks in fairly quickly and leaves them soft for hours. I also use it on my lips when they're really dry, and it works great at that too.

Don't love the scent...would much rather prefer no scent at all, and I realize that it contains no skin-beneficial ingredients other than barriers, but for something simple & cheap, it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by PinkBerrie9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!
It leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth!
I also sometimes put a tiny bit of it on my face in the winter and it always gives me a really nice glow!
This creme is also pretty cheap and there's a ton of it in the container!
I'm really impressed by it and this was my 1st nivea creme ever!
I am looking forward to trying more of their products

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first real moisturizer I started using in my late 20s, but I had to stop. My boyfriend is allergic to it!!! If he comes into contact with the product, even touches my face with his hand, he develops a rash!! It was either the cream or the man, so I chose him. I think I made the right choice as 4 1/2 years later we are getting married and I'm still on a quest for another good HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by 3niR

I used to use this product when I was young. But recently whenever I use this product, it breaks me out. I don't know the reason. But I am not going to buy this product anymore (My parents use this and they simply love it).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is wonderful if you have very dry skin! My regular moisturizer can't do the job alone in cold weather and I apply Nivea Creme on the driest areas of my face before I go to sleep. It works like a charm and hasn't made me break out. It's also amazing for dry hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nivea Creme is such a cult beauty classic. This is the only product that I have been persistently using since I was a child. My mother always kept jars of this around the house and applied it on our knees, elbows, noses and shoulders coming back from play or the beach.
It was originally developed as a cold cream that CAN be used as a facial cleanser and moisturiser, as well as a hand and body cream. Some people claim it cannot be used for the face (I cannot, too rich for my combination skin) but if you have excessively dry skin, you would actually benefit from Nivea.
I only buy the original German formulation in the huge blue tin jar. I just peel off a little corner from the covering foil so as not to contaminate the entire jar. Especially in the cold winter months, this is my bodycare staple. I slather it on my hands, feet and legs. I absolutely love the classic signature fragrance.

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit(R)), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitranellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Lovex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I saw that you guys love this product, I was like:huh?!
cause EVERYBODY has this in Germany. Actually I don't really like the original version of the Niveacream. Its kind of like a little too tacky for me. I have dry skin and it's still too tacky for me. For elbows and feet it's okay, it just takes a little too much time to set in. After it's set in, it feels very nice. The skin is very soft and stuff, but this cream is nothing special to me.
All in all, it's though a pretty nice product. It's very cheap so it's definitley worth the money.