October 23, 2014 | 1164 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by janicepetals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the smell of No. 5. However since wearing it I have often been told I smell mature. I'm in my 20s and would prefer to smell my age!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 2:25:00 PM More reviews by holleque

This is my holy grail perfume. For years it was the only one I could tolerate using because I am sensitive to scents. i just love it - timelss!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by AshleySmalley

Will I repurchase? Pfft! OF COURSE!!!

This is my all time favorite perfume. It's my signature scent, and I have used it for years and intend to keep doing so :-) It has a scent like no other perfume in the world-- and trust me, I have tried dozens of scents trying to find my perfect match before I discovered this one--I understand why it has stood the test of time since it was first created so long ago!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This will always be a classic scent. Light, feminine, and it doesn't strangle the people around you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 8:40:00 PM More reviews by madamoisellemoi

This is quite possibly confidence in a bottle. Whenever I apply the parfum, I feel transformed, more "womanly." Perhaps that sounds corny, but a woman should apply a fragrance that reaches in and grabs the true power of womanhood and brings it out for the world to feel. It's a subtle, yet powerful scent which commands its power as the most treasured in the world. If you want to feel special, or make your S.O. feel special, buy or try this fragrance--if you're ready for it, it will be the best decision you've ever made.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lujayn

i just started wearing chanel no. 5 . i love it . i makes me smell soooooo sexy , makes me wanna kiss myself..excuse me....(kiss kiss kiss) as i was saying, it so sensual this is my scent, for sure. i only wear it to bed i think its to sexual for day time. it has an overtly sexual aroma, kinda slutty , but i like it none the less .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2005 3:20:00 AM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very strong and almost bitter (a little like hospital disinfectant) for the first hour or so, but then it dries down to a wonderful clean, soapy vanilla scent. Shockingly, even my husband who hates Coco likes this. If you can get past the initial unpleasant blast, the fragrance becomes quite nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Nomisita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Chanel No 5 is one of the great heartbreaks of my life. Well, okay, that's a little dramatic, but what I'm getting at is - I am a perfume junkie. I love perfume. I own dozens and wear a different one every day. I love learning about the history of perfume, and I know that no REAL perfume collection would be complete without Chanel No 5 - but I can't stand it. It smells like bathroom cleaner on me. I'm so disappointed. I still give it three lippies because, well, it's Chanel No 5. But I don't ever see myself owning or wearing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by nicole1991

*CHOKING* literally... CHOKING!! This scent SUFFOCATES me! I'm surprised Marilyn Monroe didn't DIE becuz of this when she went to bed with it on!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the ultimate example of a fragrance that's basically nice but is just so overused and imitated that I can't stand to smell it anymore.