Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/18/2004 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I usually just use it for eyes, as it would probably break out my face because of the oil in it, but it removes all traces of eye makeup remover. Much better than Clinique's Rinse-Off Solvent and also better than their Naturally Gentle product. I've tried Lancome Bifacil remover and I think this is much better. I've come to rely on it so much, I don't even think about the price.

on 1/11/2004 7:41:00 PM

Child-proof top is a good idea, but I did not like the feel of this at all. Too oily-feeling, not for me.

on 12/27/2003 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG makeup remover- takes off everything, even the 10 layers of waterproof mascara and all day lipstain I apply every morning.

on 12/23/2003 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT! It's refreshing on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I like the packaging and it takes makeup off effortlessly.

on 12/11/2003 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the "child proof" type cap so it doesn't spill. I wear contacts and this is gentle and does "take the day off" wonderfully.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG eye makeup remover! THe absolute best I've ever used !!! I've tried Lancome,....etc....they suck in comparison. This Clinique is soo gentle and takes everything of thoroughly! I don't ever want to be without it! Buy it if you haven't already! You will love it! Hey, and I'm sensitive to everything!

on 11/19/2003 12:02:00 AM

I was introduced to this through my friend's mother and I've loved it ever since. I'm on my second bottle of it and I think it's great. It's just the thing to get off those long lasting paint-like lipsticks (they say to use an oil based remover). They get off the eye make up SO well.
I adore this thing. The best way to use it is before you wash your face. It's consistancy is greasy, but it doesn't sting or irritate. It's the best I've tried. A bit pricey for 15-20 bucks, but worth it.

on 11/16/2003 2:16:00 AM

This makeup remover is really a good product! I'm into my second bottle already, though I only save it for times when I have a lot of eyemakeup to remove (cos it's expensive). It works really well, and is gentle. "For lids, lashes and lips"!

continued >>

on 11/5/2003 1:20:00 PM

This is a great eye make-up remover, better than the much touted Lancome Bifacil. I just put it on a cotton ball and swipe my eye and all make-up comes off, even the waterproof stuff. Also, it's non greasy and doesn't sting my eyes at all. I got this in a GWP but I'm going to have to buy a full bottle when I run out.

on 10/5/2003 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this when it first came out years ago and at first, I thought I really liked it. It was great for taking off any kind of heavy eye makeup and lipstick residue. However, I began to notice that if I used it more than two days in a row, my eyes would be very red, itchy, and would sting. Not exactly a reaction I felt I should be encouraging, so now I keep the bottle I had left solely for removing Lipfinity and Outlast (nothing takes those off better.) I switched to Lancome Bi-Facil for my eyes and it's much gentler and just as effective (if not even more so.)