Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 12/27/2003 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG makeup remover- takes off everything, even the 10 layers of waterproof mascara and all day lipstain I apply every morning.

on 12/23/2003 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT! It's refreshing on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I like the packaging and it takes makeup off effortlessly.

on 12/11/2003 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the "child proof" type cap so it doesn't spill. I wear contacts and this is gentle and does "take the day off" wonderfully.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG eye makeup remover! THe absolute best I've ever used !!! I've tried Lancome,....etc....they suck in comparison. This Clinique is soo gentle and takes everything of thoroughly! I don't ever want to be without it! Buy it if you haven't already! You will love it! Hey, and I'm sensitive to everything!

on 11/19/2003 12:02:00 AM

I was introduced to this through my friend's mother and I've loved it ever since. I'm on my second bottle of it and I think it's great. It's just the thing to get off those long lasting paint-like lipsticks (they say to use an oil based remover). They get off the eye make up SO well.
I adore this thing. The best way to use it is before you wash your face. It's consistancy is greasy, but it doesn't sting or irritate. It's the best I've tried. A bit pricey for 15-20 bucks, but worth it.

on 11/16/2003 2:16:00 AM

This makeup remover is really a good product! I'm into my second bottle already, though I only save it for times when I have a lot of eyemakeup to remove (cos it's expensive). It works really well, and is gentle. "For lids, lashes and lips"!

continued >>

on 11/5/2003 1:20:00 PM

This is a great eye make-up remover, better than the much touted Lancome Bifacil. I just put it on a cotton ball and swipe my eye and all make-up comes off, even the waterproof stuff. Also, it's non greasy and doesn't sting my eyes at all. I got this in a GWP but I'm going to have to buy a full bottle when I run out.

on 10/5/2003 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this when it first came out years ago and at first, I thought I really liked it. It was great for taking off any kind of heavy eye makeup and lipstick residue. However, I began to notice that if I used it more than two days in a row, my eyes would be very red, itchy, and would sting. Not exactly a reaction I felt I should be encouraging, so now I keep the bottle I had left solely for removing Lipfinity and Outlast (nothing takes those off better.) I switched to Lancome Bi-Facil for my eyes and it's much gentler and just as effective (if not even more so.)

on 10/5/2003 4:48:00 AM

4.2 fl. oz.
Price $15.50

I have to say, I've tried them all:

Chanel's très expensive Demaquillant Yeux Intense Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover
Lancôme's Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
Biotherm Biocils Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
Maybelline Expert Touch Moisturizing Mascara Remover
And the list goes on an on ...

I finally tried Clinique's Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips
one day when Biotherm was out of stock and I didn't feel like spending $20+ on Chanel's.
I discovered that Clinique's version really is effective! It allows me to remove any stubborn
waterproof makeup with ease. I no longer have to rub excessively or pull at my lashes. I just put some on a cotton pad and hold it to my lashes. After a few seconds, I simply wipe the mascara away.
I no longer have broken lashes (which I found to happen a lot with Lancôme's version).
I'm so glad that the MAC artist suggested I try it!

The child-proof top is nice because you know that the lid is on tight and won't leak.
This product does what it's supposed to do and does it well. I'm a contact lens wearer and it doesn't
make your eyeballs feel like they're excessively coated, so that's a plus. But really, you
shouldn't expect a waterproof makeup remover not to be somewhat oily, since this is what is needed to make them work. Since I take my mascara off before I wash my face, I find the oilyness to be a non-issue. ^_^

Try it, you'll be glad you did!

continued >>

on 9/6/2003 8:58:00 PM

i'm a die-hard fan of waterproof mascara...so a good eye makeup remover is what i need too. I've tried quite a few eye makeup remover, and this Clinique purple bottle is the best !! it's my staple now, can't sleep without it..(otherwise how do i get rid of my waterproof mascara at the end of day)...this one is totally worth ur $$, and it removes waterprrof mascara like a breeze....i'm finishing my my 2nd bottle *EDIT: the cap didn't stay screwed on when I brough it for travelling, and it leaked. I don't like the design of the cap.