Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 2/19/2008 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The only con about this product is the packaging because its a little messy, and the price is high (BUT WORTH IT!!). I've been using this product religiously for about 3 months now, i started off with a couple of samples i got GWP and i never stopped. This product moisturizes and soothes my dry sensitive skin. My skin is smoother, and much more even ( I use this with EL HYDRA BRIGHT). I suggest using scrubs once in a while because there tends to be built up skin that can affect smoothness. I also find that this helped with two big patches of Rosacea I had on my cheeks right under my eyes. These things would swell up like a bad mosquito bite, but after using this serum they have gone down to just a couple of little red dots and they rarely get irritated. I swear by this product.

on 2/13/2008 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got a few samples of this - thankfully I didn't spend $ on this! Bad smell, bad texture, turned my face RED, just didn't help at all. Absolutely would not waste a penny on this junk. Love Estee Lauder but this product is a bust!

on 2/7/2008 2:49:00 PM

My mom gave me this serum for xmas. I had previously tried several samples and really noticed a difference after one application. My skin feels moisturized and soft. I use it at night. This is one of a few products that have changed my skin and made it more radiant and healthy looking. I will purchase this serum again. UPDATE: Two years later and I am still using this serum. The main reason why, It heals my skin once I get t those monthly breakouts (Hormonal), I have noticed that this serum Calms my skin. Sometimes I get dryness on my chin and this helps to balance my skin.

on 1/26/2008 7:31:00 PM

This serum doesn't do anything for me. I don't see much of a difference, but I do like the smell! Won't be buying again.

i have good results initially but after sometime it seems to irritate my skin.

on 1/17/2008 5:12:00 PM

I've seen some reviewer said it's not moisturize enough, that's true.. because this is a serum - not a moisturizer. So you have to apply this serum under your daily moisturizer (especially for people with dry skin). And some people said no result after a couple days...of course it happen because this serum was made for long term usage, it said at least 10weeks *apply am and pm* to see the results. I do believe if I continued to use this product,for the next 10 years my skin will looks the same like today, free wrinkles/lines, because many people has proven this "insurance policy".

If you want a quick result for your mature/damage skin, you should buy the "Advanced Night Repair Concentrate". You will only use this concentrate for 21days every 4months.

For me, this is my ultimate HG skin care that i can't live without! It absorbs quickly into my dry skin, and leaves my skin smooth and supple, it also calming down my skin after peeling or microdermabrasion process.
I've been using it for 2months now, and i can see the different (even thou i have no skin problem, as a reference: i'm asian, very light - flawless skin, 22years old, dry skin/a bit flaky on my nose during winter). My skin looks fresh when i wake up every morning since i've using this product.
And i found it absorbs really well since i started using SK-II facial treatment clear lotion before i applied the serum. I don't even need a night cream anymore since i'm doing this "ritual" everynight. It also even out my complexion,LOVE IT!!
I will repurchased and recommend this product for everyone who want their skin look still younger for the next 10years!!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I dont know what to think about this product just yet. I've only used it for a week, so I cant really tell what its supposed to do for my skin. I have fairly decent skin to begin with, clear even tone with like 4 or 5 freckles. I just hope this doesnt end up being a waist of my money. maybe by the time I finish the bottle it'll have done some good, lol. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Over all I like the packaging but it smells aweful! It goes on smooth and right after I apply my moisturizer. I use EL Daywear Plus Lotion 30spf. I guess I'll repurchase. And to spend $73 +tax, I would expect something better from this company.

UPDATE: 01/12/2008
After wearing this for only a short amount of time I must say that I am very disappointed in the results. After applying the serum and my night time moisturzier with in 5 to 10 mins, I can brush my fingers over my face and instead of feeling soft supple skin, where I've touched my face I get this dry flakey mess! and I have to apply a second layer of my moisturizer, now to some of you that wouldnt be a problem. But I shouldnt have to apply 2 layers at night. Granted I dont think the extra mositure would hurt. So I called EL and got a number for their consumer center and I'm going to find out if anyone else has had this kind of reaction. And before anyone says anything, this has even happened even after showering and using a scrub. Soooo..I'll more than likely return it and either try Oil of Olay Regenerist serum FF or Cliniques Total Turnaround Skin renewer.

on 1/7/2008 7:03:00 PM

Didnt break me out but i didnt see a difference either...

i took off one lippie b/c of the price,but i absolutely love this product. it really helps to hydrate my skin with out making me feel like i'm putting something on thick and greasy. all i really need is ANR and a light oil-free moisturizer for during the day.

on 1/7/2008 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I started using this last year when I turned 30 and decided to start preventing wrinkles. I only use it at night and most of the time, I don't even have to use a separate moisturizer. My skin is smooth when I wake up in the morning. So far no wrinkles!

Popular Treatments (Face)