September 2, 2014 | 1952 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by patsgirl321

Didnt break me out but i didnt see a difference either...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily3040

i took off one lippie b/c of the price,but i absolutely love this product. it really helps to hydrate my skin with out making me feel like i'm putting something on thick and greasy. all i really need is ANR and a light oil-free moisturizer for during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Fauve233

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this last year when I turned 30 and decided to start preventing wrinkles. I only use it at night and most of the time, I don't even have to use a separate moisturizer. My skin is smooth when I wake up in the morning. So far no wrinkles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 9:16:00 AM More reviews by skincareman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this serum for a number of years. It's very soothing, calming and my skin generally looks healthier when I use it. I tend to only use it once a day (although the packaging says AM and PM) and I also mix my Differin gel with it to help ease irritation.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

All Advance Night Repair fans listen up! The Whitening Version is many times better than the original. I decided to rotate to the Original version because I thought that since it is silicone free, it must be better for skin. However, after a while I didn't like that it didn't leave my skin as smooth for sunscreen application so I went back to the Whitening version. I am then left with an extra Large bottle of the serum in my stash, I decided that instead of using the whitening version that I apply also to a psoriasis patch on my foot, I use this. Big big mistake. within 2 days my psoriasis patch started to peel again and once I rotated it back to the whitening version, it started on its path to recovery again. I did some research on the main ingredient, Bifida Ferment Lysate, and it turns out that the only patent filed for the use of this is for a complex containing the ferment, milk protein and soy extract. The complex is only present in the whitening version and not the original version. This complex was proven to sooth and modulate the skin's immune system for the better. So ladies, don't be afraid of the silicones in the whitening version which is only available in asia, it works like a miracle.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Miracle in a bottle! I was shocked to see visible results just after one night of application. I (unfortunately) bought Lancome Cell Defense and used it for 6 whole weeks before picking up this product and noticed no difference at all. Trust me, you will notice and love the results with this serum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

Don't hesitate to use this day and night--if you can afford it. This light and dewy serum adds instant moisture that is absorbed by the skin without any residue. You can follow up with the moisturizer of your choice. I have found that ANR is perfect for me as it reduces the appearance of the tiny lines and wrinkles I have started seeing lately. It has never irritated or dried my skin and I really don't see how some posters claim that it made them dry. Now, if only it would tighten up my sagging jowls.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by vojnik

This is a very good product; but I cannot use it very often because of my oily skin. If I use it under my night-time moisturizer I would normaly wake up with a shiny face- while using it on its own doesn't seem to be enough at my age. Therefore, I only use it when my skin is irritated, especially after having used certaing peeling products or after sun-bathing. Its healing and soothing properties are amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by faramita

There is definitely no miracle after using it, but I still like this product. I like the liquid tesxture. It is absorbed easily and I can feel the moisture right away. Beside, unlike many serums with cyclomethicone /cyclopentasiloxane which makes the skin silky and smooth, this one does not have the fake instant effect. I feel comfortable and pleasure using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by glory2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really love this product. I'm only 23 and my skin is still good, but ANR makes my skin even better. My skin gets irritated very easily and I find this to be so soothing. It helps to calm any redness or irritation that may be going on, especially on my cheek area, where I sometimes get a pimple or two. After cleansing, i put ANR on and follow that up with the Estee Lauder Clear Difference Oil Control Hydrator. It works wonders for me. At 23, I get alot of commnents from my girlfriends who can't understand why I spend so much $$$ on skincare products and sunscreen (no lower than SPF 30) that they think I don't even need at my age. I don't think they'll feel the same way when we're all in our 50s and I'll be looking considerably younger than they do!