December 22, 2014 | 1628 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by 1prettygirl

This serum doesn't do anything for me. I don't see much of a difference, but I do like the smell! Won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i have good results initially but after sometime it seems to irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by M31212Y

I've seen some reviewer said it's not moisturize enough, that's true.. because this is a serum - not a moisturizer. So you have to apply this serum under your daily moisturizer (especially for people with dry skin). And some people said no result after a couple days...of course it happen because this serum was made for long term usage, it said at least 10weeks *apply am and pm* to see the results. I do believe if I continued to use this product,for the next 10 years my skin will looks the same like today, free wrinkles/lines, because many people has proven this "insurance policy".

If you want a quick result for your mature/damage skin, you should buy the "Advanced Night Repair Concentrate". You will only use this concentrate for 21days every 4months.

For me, this is my ultimate HG skin care that i can't live without! It absorbs quickly into my dry skin, and leaves my skin smooth and supple, it also calming down my skin after peeling or microdermabrasion process.
I've been using it for 2months now, and i can see the different (even thou i have no skin problem, as a reference: i'm asian, very light - flawless skin, 22years old, dry skin/a bit flaky on my nose during winter). My skin looks fresh when i wake up every morning since i've using this product.
And i found it absorbs really well since i started using SK-II facial treatment clear lotion before i applied the serum. I don't even need a night cream anymore since i'm doing this "ritual" everynight. It also even out my complexion,LOVE IT!!
I will repurchased and recommend this product for everyone who want their skin look still younger for the next 10years!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont know what to think about this product just yet. I've only used it for a week, so I cant really tell what its supposed to do for my skin. I have fairly decent skin to begin with, clear even tone with like 4 or 5 freckles. I just hope this doesnt end up being a waist of my money. maybe by the time I finish the bottle it'll have done some good, lol. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Over all I like the packaging but it smells aweful! It goes on smooth and right after I apply my moisturizer. I use EL Daywear Plus Lotion 30spf. I guess I'll repurchase. And to spend $73 +tax, I would expect something better from this company.

UPDATE: 01/12/2008
After wearing this for only a short amount of time I must say that I am very disappointed in the results. After applying the serum and my night time moisturzier with in 5 to 10 mins, I can brush my fingers over my face and instead of feeling soft supple skin, where I've touched my face I get this dry flakey mess! and I have to apply a second layer of my moisturizer, now to some of you that wouldnt be a problem. But I shouldnt have to apply 2 layers at night. Granted I dont think the extra mositure would hurt. So I called EL and got a number for their consumer center and I'm going to find out if anyone else has had this kind of reaction. And before anyone says anything, this has even happened even after showering and using a scrub. Soooo..I'll more than likely return it and either try Oil of Olay Regenerist serum FF or Cliniques Total Turnaround Skin renewer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by patsgirl321

Didnt break me out but i didnt see a difference either...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily3040

i took off one lippie b/c of the price,but i absolutely love this product. it really helps to hydrate my skin with out making me feel like i'm putting something on thick and greasy. all i really need is ANR and a light oil-free moisturizer for during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Fauve233

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this last year when I turned 30 and decided to start preventing wrinkles. I only use it at night and most of the time, I don't even have to use a separate moisturizer. My skin is smooth when I wake up in the morning. So far no wrinkles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 9:16:00 AM More reviews by skincareman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this serum for a number of years. It's very soothing, calming and my skin generally looks healthier when I use it. I tend to only use it once a day (although the packaging says AM and PM) and I also mix my Differin gel with it to help ease irritation.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

All Advance Night Repair fans listen up! The Whitening Version is many times better than the original. I decided to rotate to the Original version because I thought that since it is silicone free, it must be better for skin. However, after a while I didn't like that it didn't leave my skin as smooth for sunscreen application so I went back to the Whitening version. I am then left with an extra Large bottle of the serum in my stash, I decided that instead of using the whitening version that I apply also to a psoriasis patch on my foot, I use this. Big big mistake. within 2 days my psoriasis patch started to peel again and once I rotated it back to the whitening version, it started on its path to recovery again. I did some research on the main ingredient, Bifida Ferment Lysate, and it turns out that the only patent filed for the use of this is for a complex containing the ferment, milk protein and soy extract. The complex is only present in the whitening version and not the original version. This complex was proven to sooth and modulate the skin's immune system for the better. So ladies, don't be afraid of the silicones in the whitening version which is only available in asia, it works like a miracle.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Miracle in a bottle! I was shocked to see visible results just after one night of application. I (unfortunately) bought Lancome Cell Defense and used it for 6 whole weeks before picking up this product and noticed no difference at all. Trust me, you will notice and love the results with this serum.