Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 11/30/2006 8:47:00 PM

It smells great, it works, it's not greasy, it's cheap, isn't that all that matters?

on 11/29/2006 3:59:00 PM

Adorable!! The tin is TOO cute! And so portable. Love the lemon smell, it is strong, but I like lemons. I use this and Neutrogena hand cream b/f bed. Fantastic combo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I put this on as compulsively as lip balm. After hand cream, at my desk, talking on the phone, before bed, etc.... I love the lemon-y smell, and it's made it possible for me to stop getting my cuticles trimmed. It's very hard and waxy, so I just rub my finger on the top of it then rub each cuticle with it and my hands look freshly manicured. It's great! Also, your hands don't end up greasy and gross like they do after usuing cuticle oils. I keep this stuff everywhere and hope keep making it.

on 11/18/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've suffered with really dry nail tips and cuticles forever. This is the ONLY product that has worked wonderfully for me. I have my husband using it, too. It's a fabulous product and so good for your nails and fingertips. Smells great, too!

on 11/13/2006 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great! It has a fantastic smell that's not a chemcial fragrance so it's ok for those who are sensitive to that stuff. It's also great for cuticles. I put it on every night before bed.

on 11/11/2006 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my second favorite cuticle cream of all time. I would give it a 4.5 if I could. :) It is one of those products that grows on you. The short term results are not as amazing as with some higher end products, but in the long term you get healthy, beautiful nails and smooth, soft cuticles. My five lippy rating is reserved for my HG cuticle product which is actually a tin lip balm by a tiny, organic apothacary: Ozark Herbals. No I don't work for them. But trust me, if you're desperate for smoother cuticles their lavander lip balm is the best stuff in the world and you can find them online.

on 10/28/2006 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cream is a miracle for my dry, split-prone cuticles. I use it everytime I do my nails, and it gives me soft, manicured-looking fingers and toes. My only complaint is the smell... it's not bad, just very strong. I tolerate it because the product works so well.

on 10/19/2006 5:28:00 PM

I have several containers of this product. One at work, one by the bed, and one in the family room :) So yes, I guess you can say that I like it. I think it works well at preventing hangnails...and it smells good!

on 10/15/2006 9:11:00 AM

Love it for my cuticles, but it also makes a great lip moisturizer in a pinch. (Feels a bit tingly at first but absorbs well and my lips actually stay soft, unlike most lip balms - including, sadly, Burt's Beeswax Balm.)

on 10/15/2006 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't quite sure if I liked this at first, because it takes such diligence to get results. However, I've now decided that I can't be without Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream! When I use it religiously, it keeps my cuticles soft and prevents those nasty, painful hangnails. It also seems to help condition my nails and keeps them from peeling, as they are prone to doing. The little tin is so cute, but not at all practical because it can injure delicate nails when you try to open it. It's not always hard to open the tin, though. Sometimes the cover falls off all by itself and makes a big mess in my purse. Love the stuff and will definitely repurchase, but I really wish they'd change the packaging.

Popular Treatments