September 30, 2014 | 1044 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I tried this because I was excited about the trending BB creams out there. However, I was very disappointed with this. It was too oily and though I knew the coverage would be sheer, sheeting was too sheer and didn't make anything look better. I looked oily which looked worse. Now I just use it when I'm staying home, so I don't waste it, but just didn't do it for me. I'll just have to try other BB creams with hope that they won't let me down. :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by reihasama

Hooooorrible. I am giving it 2 stars simply because it didn't make my skin worse. This BB cream is not a BB cream. It's not even a tinted moisturizer. It offers zero coverage, seriously, my skin looks better with just sunscreen on vs this crap. Don't waste your money, it does nothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT 4/4/13: Ugh sorry for the 2nd edit, but I have to say that this isn't working for me anymore! :(. I just bought a new tube of it and ever since then the finish is very patchy and my skin looks like a mess at the end of the day. Did they change the formula? I had to take 2 lippies off :/.

EDIT 3/14/13: I have to day this has really become my main staple. I use it everyday. In my opinion, its every bit as good as a higher end BB creams (although it's probably more like a TM, honestly) and the shade range is great for warmer skin-tones. I just love not having to spend a ton when I run out. First time in a very long time that I've bought drugstore foundation twice!

This is surprisingly good for drugstore makeup! It was all the rage when it came out over a year ago so I had to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! Very light and sheer so your face doesn't feel masked and I would say the shade range is really quite good. I use "medium light" but I'm thinking I might try "medium" for summer. I discovered what works best with it is to first use a good primer to hide pores and smooth face, pat and blend this BB cream over your face, and then use a light loose finishing powder over the top. What I love about this combo is my face is so much fresher feeling at the end of the day vs. wearing a fuller coverage liquid foundation and it seems I've been less breakout prone. A great option for those that don't like that "masked" feeling. I would say it really doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup. I wish it had a tad more oil control is my only issue but i just use blot tissues and powder my T-zone with compact as needed. Which I would need with most foundations anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by beaut1nerdd

I received a sample of the BB cream about 2 weeks ago. The next morning I incorporated the sample into my daily routine. I came home about 4-5 hours later and my face looked PERFECT. I could not believe it. I like the texture of it, its not so sticky. I also find that it doesn't have a scent/fragrance to it. I love the fact that it has SPF and sunscreen. I love in South Florida and you will not believe how hot it gets. I love it. I highly recommend this BB cream. The price is a little steep for the amount of product you get; 1FL OZ.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by M1chshell

i love this bb cream because it doesn't feel heavy on my face. its moisturizing and doesn't make my face oily. at first i thought that i might hate this product because it has spf in it and with almost ever spf product it tends to make my face oily. i love using this bb cream with my stay matte press powder. this product is only good if you have almost perfect skin because it doesn't blurr imperfection like it said it would.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Matches my fair skin perfectly. Not oily at all. It gives me that glow. I love how it has SPF30. I just wish it was more moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by lovecsm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not buy if you have oily skin! You'll look so shiny an hour after application. Rated 3 stars because it was affordable ($7) and the color matched my skin, but other than that I probably wont even finish using it because it makes me sooo shiny in just a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by CherokeeRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After hunting all types of BB Creams at my local drugstore, I came across this one. The price wasn't pleasant for the amount you get ($9-$10 for 1 oz.), but it wasn't outrageous either. I got this one in the lightest shade, and it blends with my skin tone really well. It definitely covers my redness and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I don't use any foundation, so this is my go-to for coverage when I need it. It's fairly thin and liquid-y, so you don't have to use a ton. Another pro is that it has sunblock! It lasted me quite a long while, but I'm finally out. All in all, I'd recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really did not have high hopes for this product. I am pleasantly surprised. It will not be my everyday foundation because it is pretty sheer and can turn oily by the end of the day. However, on my lazy weekends when I don't want to look like death incarnate, I put this on. I can't imagine that it would hold up on a hot active day, but it is pretty good. If it does positive things for my skin like it claims, I'll continue to use it. I'd recommend this to anyone with non-oily mostly-clear skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

i was really excited to try this, it was the first bb cream ive tried. at first i loved it, it seemed moisturizing and had a little bit of coverage. but after using it for a few days it broke me out so bad all over my face. i guess it works for some people but i regret wasting money on it