September 21, 2014 | 1138 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really did not have high hopes for this product. I am pleasantly surprised. It will not be my everyday foundation because it is pretty sheer and can turn oily by the end of the day. However, on my lazy weekends when I don't want to look like death incarnate, I put this on. I can't imagine that it would hold up on a hot active day, but it is pretty good. If it does positive things for my skin like it claims, I'll continue to use it. I'd recommend this to anyone with non-oily mostly-clear skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

i was really excited to try this, it was the first bb cream ive tried. at first i loved it, it seemed moisturizing and had a little bit of coverage. but after using it for a few days it broke me out so bad all over my face. i guess it works for some people but i regret wasting money on it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by zeHaleyChii

The first thing you have to realize as a consumer of this BB creme is BB IS NOT FOR EXTREME COVERAGE! Unlike heavy foundation which clogs your pores, these products are meant to give you a light coverage that adjusts to your natural skin tone and repairs all the damage done over the years by other harmful products. I personally LOVE this product!! As someone who has fairly clear skin, It definitely BRINGS OUT MY NATURAL BEAUTY! My skin looks so DEWY FRESH! If, however, you are someone with acne problems, I recommend looking toward prescription remedies (instead of over the counter solutions). The price was moderately high for such a small amount but the RESULTS ARE SOOOOO WORTH IT!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I love this BB cream! I don't wear foundation so its perfect, I have it in the colour medium.

I do recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Dellancey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a summer must have, but I can barely imagine to rely only on this in the winter. It's smooth, easy-to-apply, feels good and light on the skin, but does not cover anything, just unifies the skin tone. In the summer I use it as a one-step solution //thanks to it's SPF// when no big coverage is needed; in the winter I sometimes mix it with a heavier foundation and it fits my skin perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 More reviews by Courtneyd9

Packaging: the packaging holds up well and appearance wise is fun and cute.
Color: the color is true to packaging.
Lasting power: lasts about 7 hours with powder
Price: I have this a five for price. I think it is extremely over priced for being a pretty low coverage bb cream. I got this for $8 at target and there is only 1 fl. oz. of product in here. I could understand that for a foundation but not for this product. I think it is very over priced
Pigmentation: not very much coverage.
How I use it: I use the covergirl smoother concealer and powder. You will defiantly need some of both with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by FireRose800

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd really been looking forward to this product, but i was totally crushed. The shade Medium was way too pink for my yellow toned skin, very runny, and gave very little coverage. After about three hours, this bb cream was absorbed by my skin and basically just disappeared from my face.
The packaging was cute, but really annoying. I unscrewed the cap one day, and product just came pouring out! I hadnt even been squeezing the bottle with my fingers. This happened several more times over the course of a week. It seems that, whether the tube is lying flat or standing up, the product collects at the bottom so that the cream comes out whenever it's opened, leaving a mess on my fingers.
Maybe it was because I had expectations that were too high, but I'll definitely be returning this to the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by DIsiaho32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After spending $8.00 on this cream after seeing it in Cosmo I couldn't wait to go home and try it out. Alas, my excitement quickly waned when after applying it I found the coverage to be very sheer and I didn't see any of the skin improvements mentioned in the ad. I am extremely disappointed and will not be purchasing this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Ohviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product while I was waiting for my Missha BB cream to arrive, in hopes that it would be similar. If you've used Asian BB creams like Missha or Skin 79, you'll be disappointed in the Maybelline version. It really should be labeled as a tinted moisturizer because the coverage is very sheer. But it also just isn't very moisterizing. So maybe more like just a sheer foundation. It hasn't caused any skin problems for me so I can't rate it too low but I think your money is better spent on other products. iFor the price, you don't get a lot of product in comparison to other BBs. I'm keeping it to use on days where I'm just running errands or something but I won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ggarrcia910

I picked up this product because it was cheap and I wanted to try it out. It has very sheer to no coverage (for me at least in medium) and it's very thin. The price is cheap for a reason and I won't be buying this product again.