April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It was really good for about 30 minutes then I turned greasy and oily. Kind of disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

No. Just No. This stuff would be good if you have dry skin. It is far too oily for me and the coverage is too sheer, so it doesn't help anything. It migrates around my face, so I can't get the benefit of spf around my eyes, since it will creep into my eyes and contacts.

If you have dry skin that doesn't have many imperfections and are looking for spf, moisture and very light coverage, this is it. It does oxidize, so buy lighter than you think you need.

Personally, my hg is the Smashbox bb. Stuff doesn't creep at ALL, so I can use it for spf and primer on my eyes/eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by zkara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

130 was perfect for my current winter olive/tanned skin tone w/ coral undertones. I have been using this BB for the last few days (in Toronto fall weather) instead of moisturizer/primer/base and it cut >5 minutes from my makeup routine without compromising on my makeup. This BB super amazing and cost effective as I was previously using Makeup Forever HD as a base layer as well as MU4Ever primer and medicated moisturizer.

W/ powder & concealer I was able to achieve a flawless complexion (even tho I have acne scars)! I was not oily after 8+ hours of wear even though I am naturally quite oily in some zones.

The only thing I dont like about this product is that I have to use a lot per/application and I am not sure how long it will actually last-- Let's see!. I also am not a huge fan of the packaging tube as it gets quite messy at the spout. That said, until now, I am a HUGE fan so far! Try this BB- you may be pleasantly surprised :D

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by snowpeach06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I really wanted to try a BB cream and heard this had great reviews. The color on this matches well with my skin, but, other than that, I don't think this product does anything. It doesn't make my skin look any better, doesn't moisturize. It has sunscreen, so I guess that's good. But, this doesn't last long - two hours max. It wasn't expensive, and I don't hate it so I'll probably finish the container, but there is no reason to buy this again. I'm sure there are BB creams out there that do much more for your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by xKamilax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I wanted to try one of these 'magic' BB creams. After reading the reviews I decided to buy this one.. Wasn't a good idea! Made me break out like crazy! My face looked really shiny and it made my blemishes show up even more! Also the colour range is really bad! Even the lightest one was too dark for my pale skin :( NOT MAGIC AT ALL But then again I gave it to my auntie (who is 25 blonde NC30/NC35 with normal skin) and she loved it!

- Colour range , Very dark colours!
- Made me break out
- Showed up my blemishes even more
- My face looked skiny even after applying powder over

+ Its cheap
+ The packaging is quite handy and light

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by KittyAmazingg

So i've been using this bb cream for about 1-3 months now and i love it. The cream itself goes on very smoothly and makes your skin feel cool once it's completely spread on your face. I use the medium shade and it matches my skin perfectly. Also my tan skin has more of a peach undertone rather than a yellow one which this is perfect for. The only complaints i have is that i wish the bottle had more cream in it because i'm almost all out after just a couple months of use. And i have hyper pigmentation so this doesn't cover it up my scars completely

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Best BB cream ever, surpasses the expensive ones like Estee Lauder and all...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by tylertremallose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, this cream is ok. I can't say exactly how well it is because I am testing other creams at this moment to see which reacts better with my skin.

I have gone through a whole package of this so I assume I should be able to leave a comment.

I really liked how it immediately added a tint to my skin. It blurred my imperfections really well. The color provided really matched my skin tone perfectly.

After an hour of this, my skin got really oily looking which all I did was dab my face with a cloth and it looked fine for about an hour. I really got shiny around my nose area out off all of my face.

I did read somewhere that doing a moisturizer before using this would result in that so maybe that was the outcome? I never tried it without moisturizer before so I couldnt say if that was the case.

I would buy this again because of the coverage. Not a huge fan of the oily look afterwards though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like other reviewers have noted, this is like a drugstore tinted moisturizer done very well. It's a product I use a lot on days when I just want a fuss free natural look. This product would not work well for someone with some acne or uneven skin tone that they wanted to cover up. You could use this but you would definetly need to use concealer after. This product is NOT a concealer or a foundation. It isn't going to mask skin imperfections.
On days when I want a bit more coverage I use a primer, some concealer and a bit of luminizing powder. When it comes to application, using my fingers seems to work the best. I almost pat it on my skin rather than rubbing it in. One of the things I love most about this product is how quickly you can apply this product. If you get the right match, you could probably apply this product without a mirror. it just doesn't streak and won't settle into dry patches, fine lines or pores. I've tried using a foundation brush or sponge and it just made my skin look too bare..as if I didn't put the BB cream on my face. When I've used this product I've had a lot of compliments on my skin. It just makes the skin glow and it doesn't make my skin oilier--it's oily to begin with. My skin feels light and refreshed when I put this on. Like I don't have any makeup at all and for me that's a bonus. I hate feeling heavy makeup on my skin!
Another bonus to this is the SPF 20! I used this almost every day this summer and didn' t have to worry about getting a sunburn. Bonus is that you can't smell the sunscreen at all!
I just bought the light shade to suit my winter skin and already have the medium shade. I hope Maybelline doesn't stop making this product as it's honestly one of the best products that they have made.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

This is an example of drug store makeup done awesome. I love tinted moisturizers, because foundations are so hard for me to use. (I have very oily skin, with extremely dry patches.) This "BB" cream (does it really count? I don't know. More of a tinted moisturizer.) is lightweight, gives me moisture without the oil slick, has some SPF, and brightens my face. No, it doesn't really cover blemishes, but I end up having to always conceal my undereyes, so a few more swipes with the concealer don't matter. It does make my skin look healthier and lightly evens out my skin tone. I found it at Kroger for $5. Cute package, small enough to take with me if I'm traveling or whatever.