October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Shaylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I put it on initially, it felt really nice. Hydrating and a bit dewy. After about 20 minutes, it began to dry and had a soft, silky matte finish. But, after about an hour and a half, it turned really super orange on my skin. I'm really pale, and got the lightest shade as a sample. It's a great product if you don't have skin that makes things oxidize funny colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by thecaitlanimal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I still dont know how I feel about this product. I like it as a foundation but its not as thick as I expected it to me, and I dont think it quite lives up to its claims as a BB cream. But I think it covers well and it is light so it doesnt clog up my pores. And surprizingly it is actually a light enough shade to match my skin. Maybelline usually doesnt make a shade light enough for me so this is a bonus. All in all its not bad but Im not sure i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by beautygurl011

I love this BB cream for the most part. It's about $8, which I think is great. The only flaw that I have found so far with it is the packaging. The BB cream is very runny, so when you open it up, it spills. Not a lot if you're careful, but it's a hassle sometimes, having to be so careful. I do think the actual package is cute though:)
I would buy this product again (because it is pretty small!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by teenadearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It says "bb cream," but in actuality, it only works as a normal tinted moisturizer. It does not really help your skin like a BB cream normally would.

It does even out my skin tone, but it has little to no coverage; which is why I layer, especially on red spots. I use my fingers to blend/apply.

I do use this on a daily basis, because I am a fan of lightweight coverage, as my skin doesn't really need much to cover it.
However, I won't be repurchasing after I finish, and I will be looking for something else to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by PaulinaLC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin, stay away from this product. I wore this during the summer because its a lot lighter than my usual foundations. It evened out my skin tone but by the end of the day my face was so greasy. I already have oily skin but this product made it worse. If you have dry skin then maybe this product will be more helpful to you. Overall, I was really disappointed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpAddict1985

This product is great for weekends. I recommend using it with a moisturizer, letting it dry for a few minutes, and then finishing with a powder. The end result is a very natural look. However, it does take awhile to apply since it does need to dry and then have powder applied. It is a light coverage, so I don't use it on workdays when I am very tired and have the undereye circles doing and redness, but it blends very well and that's why it is great for weekends. The fair shade is great for me and I love to keep some of this on hand for days when I want to look good, but I don't want to go all-out with a full makeup routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by heymitchy

I got this a medium shade and the color seems to dark at first when you see the color.
It claims to:
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients

Now to me it seems like they are just repeated themselves to make it seem like it has '8' benefits. To me it does not 'blur imperfections' This product is a SUPER light coverage. So it doesn't really blur anything out. It fails to brighten. It does even out the skin tone but does not completely cover redness if you have any. It does smooth out the skin. If you have dry skin this doesn't really add any hydration. I have very dry skin when I finish washing my face and after applying this it didn't add moisture. I normally have oily skin and this just kept my face TOO dry. It says it Enhances.. Enhances what?? This is their sneaky way of advertising, It doesn't say what it enhances and it doesn't "Enhance" much at all!
Spf well that's good and no heavy ingredients is also false.

This product has little to no coverage, unless you already have REALLY GOD SKIN with no acne scars, VERY minimal redness, no dark circles, nothing! I recommend this to a teenager in HS that has fairly good skin and just wants to add a little color to their face. I wouldn't purchase this product again. The price is high and does not meet their standards of what the claim.

Last but not least I wore this once when working out and it is totally not recommended to wear in places with a lot of humidity. DO NOT wear this on a date or going out to the park or such because if you sweat YOU WILL SEE all the color of the product dripping down your face!! It is horrible!!! Good thing I was at my house working out and when I looked in the mirror, there was the makeup dripping and slipping off my face! lol It looked NASTY!!
This product is a NO for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by brookester

I have super oily skin and this did NOT help at all. When I first put it on i was pretty impressed but after about three hours i looked like a grease ball... not cute... However the coverage was actually pretty good and it did not make me break out. This product would work very well for girls with dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I tried this because I was excited about the trending BB creams out there. However, I was very disappointed with this. It was too oily and though I knew the coverage would be sheer, sheeting was too sheer and didn't make anything look better. I looked oily which looked worse. Now I just use it when I'm staying home, so I don't waste it, but just didn't do it for me. I'll just have to try other BB creams with hope that they won't let me down. :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by reihasama

Hooooorrible. I am giving it 2 stars simply because it didn't make my skin worse. This BB cream is not a BB cream. It's not even a tinted moisturizer. It offers zero coverage, seriously, my skin looks better with just sunscreen on vs this crap. Don't waste your money, it does nothing.