December 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lara90

I have used this everyday for almost two months and the packaging is still not empty! I love how easy it is to apply and how it seems to stay on and even look better as the day progresses. The only problem (which is really famous) is oilyness, especially on my T-zone, but I just keep a powder in my bag to fix that. I love how it feels like a lotion or a hydrating cream, I have really dry spots near my nose that tend to get flaky, but with this it won´t show up at all. Coverage is sheer, but it still blurs small imperfections a little bit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I figured this would be great for me. It was recently mentioned in a magazine article to be good for those with oily skin. This is so bad for oily skin. Within an hour I had very noticeable shine. And to make things worse this made me break out badly. And I didn't even like it! This did not offer any noticeable coverage or benefit. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by cocolburge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have oily sensitive skin. this product did not seem to irritate my skin, or make me break out any differently. the only difference i noticed in my skin, is it was smoother and softer. i used it either by itself with powder over it, or under my foundation as a primer.

i would say its a good product for beginners. however i would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by rayena

I don't really like this. I don't have very dry or sensitive skin, but this stings when it's going on and doesn't seem like it's moisturizing all that much. It's also so sheer as to be practically invisible; I still need to put powder foundation over it if I want my skin to look even--and it's pretty even to begin with! I did NOT buy this thinking it was full-coverage, or even medium-coverage, and I'm STILL disappointed. I can't even build it up to be a "sheer" shade; the color just isn't there at all. I'll probably use the rest up in case it magically starts working or something, but I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE. After using this product for a month, it's going in the trash. The odd watery consistency and lack of staying power finally doomed it.

I've been using this for about a week, and while it's an Ok primer, it's too sheer for me to wear alone. The color is a little too dark for my Casper white skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially purchased this because I wanted to take a break from wearing heavier foundations. I tried pairing it with concealer for a more full coverage look but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I may use it as a base if I change my mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by alliebearxo

I got this about 4 months ago, and I keep replacing it with something new, but nothing works as good so I always go back to it, I keep reading reviews about how bad this BB cream is, but I love it! The shade's perfect (medium) for me and I like the texture and the way it feels on my skin, it doesn't smell, or causes me to break out, it feels moisturizing and it looks natural, I doesn't cover as well but it does the job for me, I have some acne and this makes them blurs them a little, which it's perfect because I hate it full coverage make up, the packaging's cute, I love it and it's very easy to squeeze the product out, the only reason why I'm not giving this a 5 is because I feel it doesn't last as long as I wish it would, but I still love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by henrysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's official. I do love this stuff, in fact what prompted this review is that I re-purchased it today. As I have aged, I have found that I look best with sheerer foundations. My skin isn't perfect, but heavier foundations look fake and aging to me. I initially bought this on a whim, it was cheap and I had a coupon. I am a fairly neutral NW20 and Light is fine for me. Depending on the weather and my skin, I have been wearing this over light moisturizer, but have also used it by itself without a problem. It does not have a lot of coverage, but it does blur imperfections and smooth my skin color out. I put it on with a foundation brush and find it initially gives a bit of a glow and then settles down to a light matte finish; I do use a tiny bit of powder on my T zone, which I reapply during the day. One of the things I like about this is as it wears off, there is no line of demarcation, which is important as I often wear a mask at work. The SPF 30 is a plus. My skin looks great. Suppose this isn't a true BB cream, but don't care. Good stuff. Have used many more expensive TM/BB/sheer foundations and haven't found one I like more that this, especially given the price. Did repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Softandpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have medium/dark brown skin and this tent blends well. Used with press powder, my face looks finished. Luvs.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

It had a radiant glow on my skin at first. Although it was really cakey near my nose area. I have dry skin so it was not the "best" product to suit my needs. I would use this product during Winter but I won't purchase this again anytime soon. A bit disappointing considering It cost $14.