April 19, 2014 | 1066 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by PinkAyame

I needed a new mascara to replace the one I bought from Sephora called d.j.v beautenizer - ugh this product was such a disappointment. But One by One with a quarter of the price I am absolutely loving. It's been some time since I've found a mascara I'm actually ecstatic about. It lengthens and lengthens which is what I need/want. Volume wise, you won't get much at all, but that's ok for me. It also comes off quite easily at the end of the day with soap/water. LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this in Blackest Black 265 in w/p. When I put the first coat one it was BAM! -- instant length. Second coat gave me some volume but not a whole lot. None of the Volum' Express do cept for Turbo Boost. But I can put like 5 coats on and it this doesn't clump AT ALL.
The formula has just the right consistency for me. It dries fairly quickly. I don't notice any smell... it just smells like mascara. It maybe has hints of some floral-type fragrance. And it comes off easily w/ remover.
Anyway I like this btr than Falsies in Black Drama.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is like a dry mascara version of Maybelline's Full N' Soft. So if you like Full N' Soft, but not the wet formula, maybe you should try this. I gave it a 2 on packaging because the brush is shaped like an oval and it's really difficult to apply evenly. Nice for a natural look, but I'd sooner wear something else. It's just meh to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lilybasset

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

IMO this is the amped up version of Maybellines Full 'N Soft. It lengthens, thickens, defines and isn't crunchy/sticky. I really like it, but I also am a big fan of Full 'N Soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by marigold00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion this mascara has the potential to be better w/ the cute brush and coral tube.It does separate the lashes,but using several coats of mascara made my lashes look like I'm in drag.

I'm just going to stick w/ my roster of telescopic,the falsies,and voluminous million lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by theroseoncloud9

Nice everyday mascara, good definition but lacks volume/length qualities. Its excellent for getting the inner lashes without smudging though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by luvnewstuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this for a month now and I really like it. I was so heartbroken that Max Factor left the U.S. as Volume Couture was my HG of everyday mascaras. Hated Falsies, came to hate Loreal Extra Volume Collagen due to falking. This is a good everyday mascara. Does provide some length but I think it gives me more volume. Does not leave me with crunchy lashes either. No problems with clumping or flaking. As this price point I am very pleased and will repurchase at least until they mess it up with a new formulation.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by krupz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was one of the firsts to get this mascara. I wanted it the second I found out there would be a new volum' express.

I got mine in waterproof. I LOVE IT! It's not at all volumizing with one coat alone, but the thing is, you can layer up this mascara like CRAZY without any clumps. This is legit the only mascara I have ever used that doesn't clump at all. I'm not sure how much it lengthens because I don't really look for that since mine are naturally long.
definition: 5
non-clumping: 5
volumizing: 2; after two or more coats, 4.5
lengthening: idk
black-ness: 5

how I use it: 1 coat of this + 1 coat of falsies
my result: BAM, in your face lashes, that are perfectly defined and gorgeous

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara did nothing for me. It seemed like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all. It gave me minimal length and next to no volume. If you want the natural look, then this is for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Romerosgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have much to say.
One By One ---- yes, it clumps my lashes into One thick lash ( even with the wiggle maneuver ). It's not horrible. My take : Big Brush = not user friendly. Not as bad as the Falsies, but will not repurchase this product.