Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

I bought this concealer after hearing great reviews by gurus on YouTube. I do think it lives up to them. I sometimes have dark circles under my eyes that are almost impossible to conceal but I think this does a pretty good job. Do be careful when applying though. You only need the tiniest amount of product. If your dark circles are extremely pronounced, I would recommend using a neutralizer before applying this because if you put too much of this concealer on, it can make the area look gray. For $5.98 at Walmart, you get 20g of liquid concealer and a pencil. It's incredible value! I doubt I will ever run out of this product. The only complaint I have is that there are only three colors. I am a MAC NC 25/30 and I bought the Medium shade and I wouldn't say that it's a perfect match, it's a little lighter which is okay for under the eyes. Great concealer though. Best liquid one that I've ever tried. Awesome product!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I was running out of my kat von d concealer so I decided to try this. I usually used concealer under my eyes as I get bad dark circles and sometimes on redness. This stuff was better than the kat stuff, wish they had more colors though. I even sheered it out with some moisturizer once to use as foundation. For only $6 this is amazing. Not wasting $25 on kat anymore

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Product is very thick and hard to blend but gives great coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great product for price. mix with moisturizer to sheer it out if needed. Love it.

I really like this stuff. It covers well and is easily blended. I wish there were more colors but the medium is okay for my skin tone. I usually buy stick concealers but this is easier to work with and coverage is a lot better. I'm glad I tried it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure if I got a bad tube or if this product is just kinda... sucky. After about 2 months of using this product - which I found to be very cakey and VERY hard to blend - it became really watery and gross. Definitely not something I wanted on my face! (And yes, I tried shaking it to see if it just separated.)

Basically, there are better concealers out there. Yuck.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't wear foundation or powder because my skin is fairly clear. The only thing I use is a little concealer stick under my eyes and on any small spots. I used to have a few tinted moisturizers that I liked and used them until they ran out. After reading reviews about this product, and how it's best to use a tiny amount mixed with moisturizer I went and got a tube. I have olive tan skin and blue eyes and I got the Light bottle, the darker one did look gray like previous reviewers had said.

You only need half a pea size or less and about a quarter size amount of moisturizer ( I use cetaphil) The color really mixes well and fast. I notice you have to massage it into your skin, and even then there are a few streaks and lines but gently tapping or pressing blends it in quick. The only thing I haven't noticed is it's staying power. Tonight I am going out and will see how it looks after I come home. But right away I can tell my complexion looks more even and has a fresh clean looking glow.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up last weekend after reading about how well it covers dark circles and when I tried it (with a little moisurizer), it was awesome!! I noticed that it was a very pale color (I am very pale so I got the lightest shade) and it made what darkness showed through a greyish color, but then I added Revlon's age defying concealer over it (which has a slight yellowish tinge to it) and it covered everything! I have REALLY dark circles too, and was beginning to think that I would never find a concealer that would be able to help me out. Also have a big problem with my undereye area drying out midday, but now that I am using this method, I don't notice any issues with that. YAY! These are my HG concealers!

I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. I had never tried a Hard Candy product and did not expect much from the brand. However, I had heard so many positive reviews on the product that I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did.
The tiniest amount of product goes a long way. It is extremely blendable and covers marks very nicely. I actually use this almost as a foundation and use the pencil as a finishing touch on my more stubborn spots.
I would definitely buy this again, I cannot see myself buying another concealer/foundation after having tried this. Especially for only six dollars!

PROS:
- Blendable
- Full Coverage
- Nice Packaging
- Very Inexpensive
- Easily Accessible

CONS:
- Only comes in 3 shades

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So far I'm loving this product! A little does go a long way. It hides my acne marks well, I must say. All in all, I recommend it!

Top Rated Hard Candy Products