October 24, 2014 | 1969 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love, love, love this concealer! I have lots of broken capillaries and this covers them like a dream! You also really do need a tiny bit to cover trouble spots. The only problem I had with it was that when I got it, it had separated in the tube and I had to shake it quite vigorously and for a good amount of time to mix it up. If it still doesn't mix well then you probably just got a bad one out of the batch, because I had actually returned the first one I bought to get a shade lighter and found that that tube had a thicker consistency and was already thoroughly mixed. If yours did the same thing as the first one I bought then just return it and try to get another one, maybe that one will be better. Oh and I don't recommend putting this on any dry spots you have because it will definitely accentuate them! If you do though, just be sure to heavily moisturize on the dry spots if using this concealer as it is drying which I learned the hard way ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this concealer!!! I was using MAC's concealer in the pot but glamoflauge beat this by far. Paid $6 CAN at Walmart and I'm sure glad I spent the $6 for this. I bought this concealer in tan which is a pretty good match I'm about NC35. This concealer is so pigmented a little goes a long way. I use it mostly under my eyes cause I have dark circles and this really covers it up and lasts through the whole day. Works well on blemishes also. Would recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by aimage

I guess its just me but this product has a horrible and strong scent to it that is really hard to ignore. This concealer is also really oilly looking on, not to mention cakey. But the good thing is it was cheap for a large amount of product, not saying I would buy it again. I gave it a 2 overall because it is heavy duty coverage which I was not looking for but thats my fault. This product seems to work for a lot of people so its worth a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy this concealer because I had so many concealers already. "How different could it really be?" I asked myself. After using it, I do not regret my purchase one bit! At a painless $6, you really get a bang for your buck. At first I was disparaged because the product came out liquid-y, but after that initial glob, the concealer looks fine and works just perfectly. My skin looked flawless and even! Unlike the other reviewers, I didn't notice any undereye creasing. I used only a little bit of the concealer and blended foundation over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Hollybunz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews of this product here as well as seeing them on youtube, I decided for six bucks I definitely had to try it! I use concealer for my undereye circles, redness around my nose and mouth, and to cover any breakout or discoloration I may have anywhere else. I went on accutane about 6 months ago, so I have "normal" skin now (finally! lol). Since this product is oil-based, I would not recommend anyone with acne-prone skin to use it anywhere other than under their eyes. Two things I read on MUA that I want to debunk are
1- that this concealer can be drying. This has not been the case for me at all. I mean, it's oil-based.
2- that it creases after an hour or so under the eyes. This is probably true with any creamy concealer unless you set it with a loose powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by meowrena

I think this is one of Hard Candy's best products (which is saying a lot because more of their stuff isn't worth your money).

This concealer is the more opaque I've tried. I don't really use concealer, but I like to mix a tiny bit of this into my foundation to make it more full-coverage. I bought it in medium and it works well with the foundations I have. I also use it as an eye primer on occasion.

It's very thick, and I believe its intended purpose is to cover up tattoos. I don't have any tattoos but I suspect it could hide them in just a few layers.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by bmw4409

i bought this concealer for my undereye circles based on the great reviews. i have to say, its horrible for this! it cakes and creases immediately. it does cover red marks & things very well though, and since its made to cover tattoos i really cant complain too much. but since i was looking for an undereye concealer im definitely disappointed and will have to keep looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by rachelracel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in tan shade.After I apply sunscreen,put foundation on I just use a very small amount gently piano taping it on blemishes,a scar and dark under eye circles,I find the key in this (for me n-e ways) is to set it with the HC matte powder using sponge (it comes with) lightly. Then light over all dusting with brush then I sweep on a little bronzing powder ,then go back to under eyes and use a eye brush with powder to lightly pat under eyes with (if needed).I have bi-polar skin I guess so when under eyes are dry I pat a little moisturizer on,then use concealer w/o powder..The pencil I am going to use on water line..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a concealer junkie thanks to mild rocasea and I have about everything on the market ... yet this is the one I seem to reach for the most (along with Estee Lauder, but the EL is about 4x the price of this!)...I had no idea about Hard Candy until I kept seeing reviews on MUA. I have tried several HARD Candy products and really like everything I have tried. This is a great concealer - and a generous amount in the tube - for about $6. I will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by andrya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for heavy coverage! I like the squeeze tube and the consistency, and a little goes a long way!