Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 1/5/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is wonderful! Great coverage, and little goes a long way! I got the lightest shade, and I believe I need a shade darker! I wish they had more than three shades!

on 1/4/2012 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I purchased this tube in "tan" as it was the darkest shade available. With that being said, it's very blendable, covered my under eye circles very well and even worked on some post acne scarring. It is a bit drying, so I do recommend moisturizing before use.

Edit: I've really grown to love this concealer. I now apply it over imperfections and cover with Revlon Colorstay. My skin looks flawless, undereye circles gone and scars are blurred.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Most people who use this product say that it looks too cakey. Trust me a little goes a long way! I love that it covers blemishes but sometimes I tend to get more product out than I realize I need. I wish this packaging was a little different to stop this problem. But overall it is a very amazing and nicely priced concealer.

on 1/2/2012 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love the stuff. If you're looking for a heavy-duty concealer, this is it! It covers absolutely everything. It is also extremely long wearing. It does look very cakey, so I only use it on problem areas like pimples, or bad blemishes. I have acne-prone skin and it has not broken me out.

It isn't the most user-friendly product, so it does take a bit of experimenting with the application. I use it after foundation and apply it with a crease brush, then I dab the area with a sponge until it blends in with the rest of my face. Also, I recommend working at one area at a time since it does dry incredibly fast. I do not recommend using this under the eye area as it is too dry and thick for the delicate and thin skin.

One down side to this product is the color selection. I believe there are only three, so I combine light and medium to match my skin tone. A little of this product definitely goes a long way, so you're definitely getting a ton of product for a cheap price.

on 12/31/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Only get this if you are willing to wrangle this product into behaving. This concealer does not mess- it is super thick and super pigmented. It can do some major concealing. Because it is so thick and pigmented, however, it seems to do what it wants to. It cakes up on dry skin, looks oily on oily skin, and sometimes can seem to highlight blemishes. I still use it, though, because it conceals far better than any of my other concealers, and it's incredibly long-lasting. And it hasn't broken me out, surprisingly. Will I repurchase? Probably, but my heart won't be in it.

on 12/28/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in light and in medium because I couldn't figure out the right shade for me. Turns out neither of them are and the tan is way to dark. Also they dont have the same consistency-- the light is thicker and the medium was water-y. It just wasn't good. If you need a concealer that is very yellow and youre darker, this might be good for you. The light is also SO bright that it reminds me of like, not exactly a highlighter but something youd use in your inner corner for eye makeup. And the tan is so dark so i think it would be good for darker skin tones but they didn't work for me.

on 12/27/2011 7:03:00 PM

This is my go to foundation. It gives really good coverage with just a tiny bit of product. I use a brush and apply after my foundation then set with powder. I didn't use the pencil much, I think I lost it. But it was handy in my purse for touch ups.

on 12/26/2011 9:37:00 PM

best concealer i have ever used! i have dark circles and a few red spots and i only use literally one drop to cover it all. my circles literally vanish! this stuff is crazy good and lasts forever. it's really thick and can look a bit cakey under foundation if you don't blend it well, i recommend taking a sponge and lightly pressing it into your skin after applying it just to make it sink in ans blend better. overall, this is fabulous! will definitely buy again if i ever run out, which won't be for a while cause it lasts soo long!
just to let anyone know, it's got a slight minty/cheap scent..i dunno, it's hard to explain, but the smell doesn't last.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite concealer ever. I can use a little tiny dab and cover under my eyes if I've been partying and didn't get enough sleep, and I love the little pencil, I use that for acne when I get it. (I don't have a lot, which is why I use just the pencil.) This can cover the scars on my body when I want it to and I've heard it can cover up tattoos. This stuff is just amazing. I love it. <3

on 12/22/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF!!!! this is by far my favorite concealer hands down! does not cake and it lasts all day! I was using Benefits erase paste and it was too orangy so i definately give this one 5 stars for being awsome and cheap!!