February 1, 2015 | 1848 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by maddie8718

Love love it! I use Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer and I thought that was heavy duty until I tried this stuff. You do need to make sure you use a good moisturizer or it will be a little hard to blend. But I mix a teeny bit of moisturizer in with it before I buff it on with a brush. Is a tad yellow but I mix the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer with it to even out the pink and yellow tones my skin is undertones are beige so it goes either way. For $6 it goes a long way fo sho :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

Wow for a drugstore product this is really great!
I usually love the concealers from Lancome and MAC.
However this is really good for the money.
It covers really nice and does not show dry patches of skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

There was a lot of hype on Youtube over this concealer so I decided to try it out. This isn't the greatest concealer as far as staying power goes. I have combination skin and if I try to conceal a blemish in my t-zone it slides off when I get a little oily there. And I mean the tiniest amount of oil on my skin. Its also a bit cakey under the eyes. I can basically only use it on minor blemishes in the outer edge of my face or in the winter when I'm not as oily. I'll use it until it's gone but I will try a different concealer and not re-purchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm NC35 for reference and Light works best for me. I happen to prefer lighter concealers for me. I also have it in Medium, but it was too yellow. I have yellow undertones, but this was even too yellow for me. A few things I love about this concealer: For 6 bucks you get a huge tube that lasts forever because you literally only need a pinhead amount. This is a heavy duty concealer! The tube is so sanitary and easy to work with, plus it's cute :) It spreads easily. I hate dry concealers or those that dry before you are finished working with them. This is perfect. I love that it even comes with a little concealer pencil. I hope that Hard Candy will one day sell this separately because I will use this up way before I use up the tube. So, of course I would purchase again, but I know I won't have to anytime soon. Oh, one more thing...when I bought it, there were little bubbles in all the tubes making it almost look like the product had separated, but as soon as I took the cap off and squeezed one time, they all went away. So, don't let the bubbles throw you off.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great full coverage concealer! It covers just about anything and a little goes a long way. It covers blemishes very well and the spider viens on my left cheek. The reason I'm only giving it 3 lippies is it doesn't work well under my eyes. I have large purple viens under my eyes especially on my left side and this still doesn't conceal it :-( it also looks very cakey and makes me look 10 years older. So I'm still searching for my perfect under eye concealer but this works great for blemishes and small imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

I've been looking for my holy grail product for possibly 10 years maybe a little less, my circles are pretty bad they have a blueish purpley tint to them, they're hereditary so the only thing that I can do is cover them up with the best product I can find. I'm always in the market for a good concealer the price doesn't matter to me as long as it does the job and I want to say that I think I've found my HG product. This stuff is amazing, now the color selection is terrible, light, medium, tan. but it does cover up any circles or acne marks. This is a very thick concealer and a little goes a long way, you really need to squeeze out just a teeny amount otherwise you'll look over done. Once you set it with powder this product will last you all day (10-12 hours). I got mine at walmart in the shade medium for $6.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I normally use Clinique's Advanced Concealer, because it has amazing covering and comes in a matte shade. The only thing I hate is the price, so I thought i'd give Glamoflauge a try. I picked it up at Walmart and was so excited to try it, I loved this product at first. You only have to use the smallest amount, like a pin size about to cover your entire face. I didn't find the product left "oil" spots on my face like others have said. I used this product for about 2 weeks before I noticed it broke me out horribly in the small areas I did use the product. I'm so disappointed because for the price this is a beyond AMAZING concealer, it just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed by this concealer. It's really great for covering up any blemishes on my skin. However, it's not good for using under your eyes. It's way too heavy for that. Be careful if you tend to get dry patches as well. You have to be really careful not to use too much when applying it. You really only need a tiny bit. I really love that it's in a squeeze tube. I also think it's a great deal. I think I paid like 6$ Canadian for this. There is also a ton of product in this. It's going to last you a long time. This is a great concealer when you need something heavy duty.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tadeusz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I find this concealer to be decent, especially for its price (roughly $6USD). It covers well, has a creamy consistency and when initially going on, it doesn't emphasize flakes. However, this concealer disappears from my acne and hyperpigmentation within a few hours, though I have dry skin. When reapplied it emphasizes flakes and looks worse than not reapplying.

I do also use this as an undereye concealer and find that it doesn't disappear in this area at all. It can cake up if you're not careful, so apply with care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

This is a GREAT concealer. It comes in a squeeze tube. There are three shades available. I use 'tan' which is a perfect match with my Revlon Photo Ready foundation in "006 Medium Beige." I have a couple of small scars on my chin/jawline area and one on my cheek. This concealer completely hides them away. It's a very heavy duty concealer. The lasting power is excellent, which I'm thankful for. (No one likes to have to reapply throughout the day, ya know?) I can put this on and feel confident that it's gonna be still there the next time I look in the mirror. Sometimes I use this on my undereye area too, if I feel that it needs it.

I purchased this concealer for under $6 (CDN) at Walmart, and I'll certainly be repurchasing when I run out... but I can tell this will last me a long time, because I only need a tiny dab here and there.