Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I generally have very clear skin, but sometimes I have hormonal breakouts that leave some decent sized pimples on certain areas of my face(mainly my chin). I realized I needed a full coverage face concealer that can cover these spots up. Overall, I like it. It covers well, and doesn't look too obvious if I warm it up. And for the price, I would definetely repurchase.

Pros:
GREAT coverage
Inexpensive
Great packaging

Con's:
Can get a tad bit cakey on my spots, but I can just warm it up.

on 2/12/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is the only concealer that covers my intense under eye circles! I love it except that I've noticed that sometimes you get little pieces of white which shows it hasn't been blended in perfectly. Other than the little pieces of white, its perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Lost my tan so i thought the darkest shade was too dark for me so I picked up "medium". It's about a shade lighter than my skintone. Crap. Plus I lost my receipt so I can't exchange it. Such a shame because you only need the tiniest amount because it's soooo pigmented. I've been using it under my foundation for highlight but because it is soo light, it doesn't cover my dark circles at all. I still use my benefit boi-ing concealer in shade #3.

on 2/9/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The only reason why this concealer gets 3 stars instead of 4 is because the darkest shade "Tan" was too light for me. I am an NC37-40 in MAC and i couldn't believe this was too light, even though it is a very pigmented concealer I just couldn't get it to work for my undereyes because of the shade. But after reading another persons review about using it with a fluffy brush in a triangular shape and placing it under foundation, I decided to try it again and it looked awesome. While it didn't completly do away with my undereye circles it did a pretty amazing job concealing most of it and I was fine with that. The price is also amazing, I only paid 6 bucks. The only downside is if you are darker then maybe NC35 you have to really work with it for it not to look so light.

on 2/8/2012 8:59:00 PM

This concealer is amazing!! Even though I don't have much pimples and stuff on my skin I have these horrible dark circles from either "studying" or just staying up a bit when I shouldn't be :S This concealer does a great job of covering them up and alittle does go a long way. I used about not even a rice grain size about for both eyes and I'm not. NOTE not rice grain size for each but ONE rice grain size to split for each eye. Now when I do end up springing a little monster on my face it does an amazigng job of cover that up and nobody notices it all. I love to take my mositurizer and add some of this concealer and just mix them up all together and voila instant tinited mosiurizer that's less expenisve and has more product then an actual bottle of it:P I defiantly will buy this concealer again

on 2/7/2012 12:58:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

I loooove this concealer, this is the only thing that has enough coverage to hide my acne and my acne scars !! I dont know how I did to live without this but I wont ever be without it now !! This didnt break me out and stayed all day, I would recommend using a primer underneath cause it can be a little hard to blend ! The only downside is that have to mix 2 shades to get the good shade but considering how cheap it is I dont mind at all !

on 2/6/2012 3:13:00 PM

I don't know what it is. But all concealers seem the same to me..This product seems alitle more softer to the skin, though. My dissapointment was that even I chose the medium concealer, it still seemed to be to light for my fair skin. =(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this concealer! It is so thick and covers absolutely everything without looking cakey. I've had the same tube since last summer and I still have so much left...you need the tiniest amount to cover everything. I would totally repurchase this for the price... it was around $6 at walmart :)

on 2/3/2012 10:27:00 AM

Thanks to all the good reviews on MUA, I deceided to try this product. I have been using Lancomes Effacernes, but it was pricey and didn't really last. As I have super sensitive dry skin, I have bought 100's of different concealers , only to break out within 2-3 days. Allright maybe not 100's, but alot. Anyway the lancome didn't make me break out, but I thought for $6 what could I lose. Hurray, this stuff really covers well and stays on. No more retouch, except it will sometimes settle in little lines. But all you have to do ,is pat with your finger,and done. I really moisturize under my eyes first thu. and I only use in the corners sometimes, but I am very happy so far.I started out with the light, but it is really light. So I bought the medium,which workd better for me. I wear elizabeth arden cameo in the winter , buff in the summer, and I am 66.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love, love, love, love, LOVE this product. It hides literally anything and everything. Not only is the tube stuffed with product, but a little bit goes an incredibly long way, so it takes almost no product to do your whole face. My only complaint is that it's quite thick, so it's a little bit drying. But somehow, they've made a thick concealer without making it look super cakey. I love this product so much, and when ever I break out, this concealer is what I go to, to fix any problem on my face, small or big. The best part? It's SO inexpensive. It's only $6.00 and I've had my tube for almost a year, and I'm not even half done with it. It's amazing!