Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 12/31/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Only get this if you are willing to wrangle this product into behaving. This concealer does not mess- it is super thick and super pigmented. It can do some major concealing. Because it is so thick and pigmented, however, it seems to do what it wants to. It cakes up on dry skin, looks oily on oily skin, and sometimes can seem to highlight blemishes. I still use it, though, because it conceals far better than any of my other concealers, and it's incredibly long-lasting. And it hasn't broken me out, surprisingly. Will I repurchase? Probably, but my heart won't be in it.

on 12/28/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in light and in medium because I couldn't figure out the right shade for me. Turns out neither of them are and the tan is way to dark. Also they dont have the same consistency-- the light is thicker and the medium was water-y. It just wasn't good. If you need a concealer that is very yellow and youre darker, this might be good for you. The light is also SO bright that it reminds me of like, not exactly a highlighter but something youd use in your inner corner for eye makeup. And the tan is so dark so i think it would be good for darker skin tones but they didn't work for me.

on 12/27/2011 7:03:00 PM

This is my go to foundation. It gives really good coverage with just a tiny bit of product. I use a brush and apply after my foundation then set with powder. I didn't use the pencil much, I think I lost it. But it was handy in my purse for touch ups.

on 12/26/2011 9:37:00 PM

best concealer i have ever used! i have dark circles and a few red spots and i only use literally one drop to cover it all. my circles literally vanish! this stuff is crazy good and lasts forever. it's really thick and can look a bit cakey under foundation if you don't blend it well, i recommend taking a sponge and lightly pressing it into your skin after applying it just to make it sink in ans blend better. overall, this is fabulous! will definitely buy again if i ever run out, which won't be for a while cause it lasts soo long!
just to let anyone know, it's got a slight minty/cheap scent..i dunno, it's hard to explain, but the smell doesn't last.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite concealer ever. I can use a little tiny dab and cover under my eyes if I've been partying and didn't get enough sleep, and I love the little pencil, I use that for acne when I get it. (I don't have a lot, which is why I use just the pencil.) This can cover the scars on my body when I want it to and I've heard it can cover up tattoos. This stuff is just amazing. I love it. <3

on 12/22/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF!!!! this is by far my favorite concealer hands down! does not cake and it lasts all day! I was using Benefits erase paste and it was too orangy so i definately give this one 5 stars for being awsome and cheap!!

on 12/21/2011 1:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've been using the lightest shade for about a month and love it. It covers like a dream and stays on all day, and it's the best concealer I've ever had. It has not made me break out or anything but my friend used it around her eyes (bc I insisted that she try it) and her skin got all puffy and red and irritated. An absolute no go for her! I'd recommend checking out the Youtube video reviews and tutorials--they've really helped me figure out how and where to apply such a thick, concentrated concealer. If you're at all interested, give it a shot!

on 12/20/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Creamy. full coverage, non drying. I think it's comparable to the Kat von D tattoo concealer. I love it in the winter for my dry skin, and I like to mix a pea size amount with a thinner foundation. Just a tiny dab will do your entire face!!

Only con: it creases a bit under the eyes. Not good for oily skin.

In love with this so much! I have avoided trying this concealer for the longest time, because i have fair skin, and the lightest color looked dark in the tube. But i regret not trying this sooner!! SO happy! I am very picky about concealers and im thrilled to of found my HG in a Wal-mart!!! I am hoping this never discontinutes but will be stocking up just in case!
PROS:You need only the teeniest bit, barely even a pencil dot to cover up a blemish, so this tube with last a LONG time! It covers up dark circles like WOW and brightens it really nicely. The packaging is cute, and i love that dispenser is so small and precise, since you only need about a quater of a pea size to cover up blemishes. (i use a small lip brush to apply concealer on my red spots/pimples/blemishes to avoid over applying, and pat it with my finger to blend it in).
Doesn't break me out! Is my exact skin color match! Excellent staying power! And i can't even think of a con to this product i am that thrilled!
The pencil that comes with it i threw in my purse it does the job for touch ups and it takes nearly no space at all in there because it is so tiny! This product as a whole is just pure exellence!! Kudos to Hard Candy!! :D

on 12/19/2011 12:24:00 AM

So to start off, I have super-oily, acne-prone skin, which seems to be the type of skin that this concealer doesn't do too well on, just going by the reviews.
Seriously, this is the BEST concealer I have ever tried. I've only had it for a few days, which usually isn't long enough to judge how good a product is, but with face products I can usually tell whether or not it's going to break me out after day 1 or 2. This has not broken me out at all, which really surprises me, considering how heavy-duty and thick it is, which is usually a recipe for disaster on my unruly skin.
I've noticed some reviews saying that this concealer made them cakey, which is a problem that can be easily solved. I only need half of a pea-sized dot to cover up all of my blemishes, dark circles, and redness. No foundation needed at all!
As for the packaging, I adore it! I feel like the way the concealer is dispensed is more sanitary than traditional concealers. Oh, and by the way, the pencil is also a great little tool to have on hand for those annoying red bumps that are a pain in the butt to cover.
As for covering tattoos, judging by how thick it is, I'm assuming that it would most-likely cover those with ease.
My old concealer was $3 , but this is SO worth it! I am never going back to my old one.