September 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a concealer junkie thanks to mild rocasea and I have about everything on the market ... yet this is the one I seem to reach for the most (along with Estee Lauder, but the EL is about 4x the price of this!)...I had no idea about Hard Candy until I kept seeing reviews on MUA. I have tried several HARD Candy products and really like everything I have tried. This is a great concealer - and a generous amount in the tube - for about $6. I will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by andrya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for heavy coverage! I like the squeeze tube and the consistency, and a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

This stuff is wonderful. I don't use much product on my face, but I do need something to cover my crazy dark circles and veins on my eyelids, as well any little blemishes that pop up now and again. This goes on smoothly and blends into my skin really well. It does a great job of covering up what I need to cover up without looking cakey and disgusting. I will mention that I found that I need to set this with a little bit of loose powder so that it doesn't look too shiny or start to run, but it's not a big deal for how great this works! If you're fussy about face products, but need something to cover little blemishes or dark circles, definitely go try this- you will love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by wolfiemistress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a horrible product for me, it was way too oily for my skin. It goes on great and looks good when I first put it on, but after a few hours my face is so shiny and gross. I'd only recommend this to people who don't have oily skin, because it turns out this is an oil based product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome! This is a very heavy concealer and I use this to cover a tattoo on my foot when I wear certain shoes and not on my face. It works amazing for that. It wasn't until I saw a review on youtube that I fully understood how to use it. I apply it by dabbing it on my tattoo with a sponge then I use a powder to set it. I repeat that again and when I'm done you cannot see my tattoo at all. I blend it out and it looks really natural. The powder really is the trick to setting it and making it last. I took a shower to see if it was waterproof and it didn't come off at all and I really had to scrub to remove it. I will continue to purchase. Much cheaper than Kat Von D tattoo concealer or makeupforever full coverage concealer just wish they had more shades to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ayoitsanna

one of my favorite drugstore concealers. hard to find though. i had to buy it online at wal mart which took about 7 days to get. as far as coverage goes, its pretty decent, super easy to blend though. i really like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by AZNHelloKitty

I think that this concealer has great coverage, but the color range is very limited and it's quite drying. I think that the price is really cheap though and that it's probably going to last me for a long time, so I don't regret purchasing it. I'm probably going to try to find a better concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My local Wal-Mart has been sold out of this for ages and I am so happy I finally got to pick some up today! It is one of the best concealers I have tried. I have some red spots on my face from old acne that have not gone away and this covers them perfectly. A little bit goes a long way, as already said, so you really get a great value for just $6 for the tube. I haven't tried the mini pencil thing that comes with it yet, but even if the pencil turns out to be crap I would still buy the concealer again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Definitely the best concealer Ive used. A little goes a long way! People that are calling this concealer cakey are probably using way too much. the tiniest little dot covers my undereye circles, redness, blemishes etc. Ive seen YT demo reviews of this compared to the Kat VonD tattoo concealer and the HC actually covered BETTER.
Packaging is the perfect squeeze tube and itll be forever before I run out.
As far as shades, the light shade blended perfectly into my NW15 skin, and for $6, it cant be beat!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

this concealer is great but not for me
CONS:
- very dry
- very cakey
- bad color range
- makes imperfactions more noticeable
PROS:
- good packaging
- the pencil's more useful
- good coverage
RECOMMENDATIONS:
- for peoples with light skin
- for peoples with good skin