October 22, 2014 | 1008 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I've used Cetaphil cleanser for a couple of years with good results. I have bounced around with moisturizers (Neutrogena, Eucerin, Olay), but still ended up with dry patches. The Cetaphil cream did wonders. I may go back to Eucerin with SPF once the sun comes out and Chicago warms up, but for the winter, this will be my go-to moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have eczema and a very dry skin. this product is awesome. leaves my skin moisturize for hours. i apply it 3x a day and i notice my skin looking hydrate after a while. i put some of this in a lil container so i can carry it around in my purse.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I recently used skinceuntials 1.0 and it gave me a full chemical peel it was like horrible sunburn it is horribly dry,so dry it hurts to open my mouth to talk.I have used retinols before but skinceuntials set me on fire so I needed help!Everything I put on it burned even aloe vera thats how bad it is!Even when I had sunburn aloe vera soothed me so this case is worse than my sunburn.So I read some reviews on here in search of a cream that will help my oh so dry face without setting me on fire and decided to try a Cetaphil product and this one had the highest ratings as far as moisture so I bought this one.I was 13.55 at Rite aid (they were out of it at Wallgreens).I wasnt to trilled about the price because I paid more compared to everyone else on here.But I would have done just about anything to stop the pain.I bought the fragrance free tub,I don't mind the tub alot of great products come in tubs and pots (like my Neutrogena lip nutrition honey rescue balm) so just make sure your hands are clean first so you don't get germs in there! I applied a little at fist to see if it would burn it didn't it felt kinda soothing so I applied more and now my face burning is behind me.I'm so happy but my face is still burnt and healing but only this Cetaphil helped me.I do have ance prone skin so I will update if it breaks me out. UPDATE- This breaks me out. It clogged my pores and my skin could not breathe.I dropped the ratings down on it and now I would not buy this again. When I find my receipt I will return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by femalesasuke15

i just bought a cetaphil moisturizing cream yesterday, but it came in a light red 50g tube... i bought it for 7$.... i havent use it yet... is it the same thing?? ( i cant rate it yet)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by renijp

Sometimes we buy a body cream because of the brand, the package (very often) or alluring merchandizing... they do pretty much everything but moisturizing the skin.

This one is simply EXCELENT! Extremelly effective, no grasy felling after application and leaves the skin ultra smooth.

Package is horrible, there's no flattering scent (nor a unpleasant one neither) but thats what I use specially in the afternoon before special nights ;-) Soft baby skin garateed.
(But i must confess that on those nights, I use a beauty milk ;D)

It's cheap but is GOoooooOOOOOoD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Litomisundastood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is super cheap, and super moisturizing for my eczema dry skin. I only wish they packaged these in smaller containers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by batbunney

I've been using this moisturizer for years. It puts enough moisture without being too greasey and without clogging my pores. It's great for sensative skin and doesn't irritate me at all. It is a tad bit expensive though around $10, but it comes with ALOT of product and it takes a LONG time to use it all. It is definately worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Paulygirl21

I bought Equate's version of this, and this knock-off brand typically does a pretty good job of imitating more expensive brands...so I will assume that the two similar. Excellent winter body cream....I use it when I step out the shower and the moisturizing quality can't be beat. In addition, I LOVE the smell. It has that same kind of scent Aveeno does-I don't know what it is, exactly, but I love it. Will repurchase when I run out. UPDATE: My facial skin has been crying out for moisture. I rarely have any moisturizer on hand that is suitable for the face that won't either break me out or irritate my skin. So I picked up a small tube of Cetaphil. Breakout city! I haven't had this many zits since my acne-ridden teens and I'm still suffering the effects. Horrible for the face! Subtracting two lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ekim413

I began using this cream when my face type was very dry. Nearly a year after using this cream on my face daily I had several SA's diagnose my skin as oily. I wondered what could have provoked such a drastic turn. With their help and expertise we narrowed down the cause: this product. While it effectively treated my very dry skin it proved to be too much as a daily treatment for my now normal skin, resulting in oiliness. I have since switched to an oil-free moisturizing lotion for my face. In conclusion this cream should only be used on the body or as a treatment for a very dry face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mxgirl2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got a huge tub of this at costco for around 10 dollars...i'm taking accutane right now and this stuff has been great with dealing with the extreme dry skin that is a side effect of the treatment...its great for the body, and very effective as a night cream for an extremely dry face...overall a great purchase.