Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 6/9/2009 8:20:00 AM

This is a must have for me.
If my skin acts up, a couple of days of gentle cleanser and Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream twice a day, calms it down.
I also have to take it with me when I travel. It's always the perfect night cream or hand cream and if as daycream under a foundation with sunscreen making it bringing all kinds of cosmetics to a minimum.

on 6/8/2009 11:51:00 AM

This cream saved my flaking and very sensitive skin. I moved to another country 1 month ago and my skin reacted to the change. I have tried peeling, wash clothes, scrubs, vaseline to get rid of flaking, but nothing seemed to help but rather aggravate the condition. Just a week before my wedding, I finally bought this cream and it literally swept away all the flaking within a couple of days. Miracle! I had a horrible makeup on my wedding because the MA was not listening to what I was saying but my skin was moisturized without a single flake. I am so happy I found a solution for flaking because my skin becomes all bumpy and red from any peeling/scrubbing/rubbing product. Also had an issue with the Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner recently (it apparently stripped my skin and I got these red bumps again), and Cetaphil cream soothed my skin and flattened the bumps within 3 days. FYI, I am very prone to clogged pores and this cream is not a problem. I will certainly buy it again and again.

on 6/5/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This product is my head-to-toe moisturizer and it has taken me through harsh winters to dry desert summers. The only downfall is its packaging - I find that tubs are the least hygienic. I use this on my face as well, and I have not had any problems with irritation, pimples, etc. It goes on thick, but absorbs very well, especially when skin is a bit damp. I absolutely love this product and my skin feels great soft and moisturized without the oily residue.

A very good moisturizer for my sensitive skin. Basic, simple, absorbs well. Good price too.

on 5/30/2009 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

worked well on my eczema but not on my face! it was thick and i swear i had like 4 pimples within an hour of putting it on, but for the body it was perfect, i used it at night and woke up to soft amazing skin, better than vaseline and everything!

on 5/29/2009 3:48:00 PM

This product is great, and I have very sensitive skin. I used to pay $80.00 for my lotion from my esthetician, but when I started running low on money, I bought this stuff and it works great. I advise anyone to use it, and think they'll even send you free samples. It's only $7.00, and if you find you don't like it, then it's not a big deal. IT'S ONLY $7.00. Use it on your hands or something. Really though....It's very rare that I loooove a product...but this is one I stand by:]

on 5/25/2009 2:03:00 AM

Nothing fancy this product but it delivers moisture. It really helps to hydrate the skin. It is a simple product that does what it promises to do. I have recently developed eczema on my hands (extremely painful) and the skin on my hands crack and bleed. The dermatologist recommended that I use this after applying the medicated steroid cream. It helps to create a moisture barrier.

It definitely helps soften the dry skin and soothe my dry skin. I don't use this on my face so I cannot comment on how well it works, but seeing as it is for sensitive skin and is fragrance free, I would assume it would be fine for the face also.

on 5/22/2009 11:31:00 AM

This is definitely my HG nighttime facial moisturizer. I have such dry skin that I need to put something heavy on my skin at bedtime. Wearing this during the day even makes my dry skin a little shiny. But slathering this on at night makes my skin soft and radiant in the AM. A big tub of this stuff lasts me almost a year, even though I sometimes use this for my hands and body as well. It's a great all-over moisturizer. It does not clog my pores, and it does a fantastic job of sealing moisture into the skin.

on 5/16/2009 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Over the years (I'm 36 now) i've paired down my routine from multiple fancy and expensive products to fewer and simpler products. Part of the reason seems to be that my skin has become more sensitive. I use the cream on my face for the past three years and have not had any problems with breakouts. I have combo skin with any oily t-zone and it does not make it better or worse. i use it alone in the morning and also a night with a little bit of coconut oil on top (coconut oil alone causes my skin develop dry patches). It is unscented, though there is a smell to it, not terrible. I'm giving it 5 stars b/c it is an excellent moisturizer, does not cause any problems (breakouts, sensitvity), and is relatively cheap. It is also a good body cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

So many people swear by this, but I just can't. I have combo skin and this was too heavy for me. It never sank into my skin and made me look so greasy. I didn't break out and it didn't sting when going on, but I don't like to look like a greaseball from my moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers