September 18, 2014 | 2078 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

no no NO. I'm not exactly sure what happened to this product, i remember LOVING this product what i bought it the first time. Afterwards, I went through a liquid eyeliner period and returned to gel eyeliner and decided to buy this. BAD CHOICE! I'm not aware if they changed the formula but it smudges, the pigmentation is poor, and it dried out within 2 weeks. The only good part is a brush. I'm so disappointed, but I believe essence and wet n' wild's gel eyeliners are a good replacement.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is decent, I was really pleasantly surprised that a Maybelline product could be this good. I love the brush and the texture of the gel eyeliner - both these things make it very easy to apply. I chose black and it's a good shade. I think it looks best with a couple of layers applied. I've taken one lippy off because it does transfer on to my upper lid area after a while unless I apply primer first. (I have oily lids). Aside from that, no smudges! I hope Australia gets more shades. Only black or brown here, which is a bit sad.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in the brown, and it was soooo hard to work with, and quite dry. I got it as soon as it came out in Australian stores. I ended up throwing the whole thing away. I'm not sure what happened? Really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Gorgeous123

OMG IT WORKS GRAT ! I LOVEE IT ! <33333 It makes my eyes(Pop!) like (Bammm!) its seriously one of the bestt ! <33333333

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wonder if this isn't overpriced for how much you product you actually get. I was amazed at how small it is! With that aside, it is a very nice gel liner. It goes on smoothly and the brush actually works really well. Usually the brushes that come with a product are awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by AshlynNichole

Okay, so this is one of my favorite eyeliners. When I want a line that's less harsh, I go for this, and when I want a more precise line, I use Maybelline Line Stiletto. I have this in the black shade, espresso, and eggplant. The staying power is fantastic, which is also why I only gave it four stars; even with eye makeup remover, it's a pain in the butt to get off! But still, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gel liner, it is definitely one of if not the best gel liner out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by desertbeyonce

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gel liner could be much better, it quickly smeared on me without eyeshadow or primer. With shadow on top it smeared less, still, a gel liner is supposed to be more budge-proof than this. I got the dark green shade, which is a subtle color that works well with brown eyes.. Liked the brush in the package, which needs to be wiped down daily and preferably washed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not perfect, but definitely worth the money. Lasts all day, and is very creamy. Brush is perfect and makes drawing cat eyes a breeze. My only two gripes, is by the end off the day I notice a slight line in my crease. Also, it is not as pigmented as it could be. I have to layer it a few times before it is intense black. But other than that, this was a great buy. I prefer this over the Wet 'N Wild creme liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kimk89

Awesome!!! i only use gel liner for my waterline and this stuff lasts ALL DAY for me! i use the blackest black color and its very pigmented. Ive always bought the Stila Smudge Pots, but right now im on a tight budget so i decided to give this one a try because of the raves i see. And boyy, i wish ive always bought this one instead of the stila one! I depeneded on Stila Smudge Pots for the past year and half. But the Maybelline Long Lasting gel liner lasts WAY longer. I totally love how it includes a nice brush with it as well....definately repurchasing again! woohoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this in the shade 951 Espresso, the pigment is a nice deep brown and the formula glided easily with my angled brush. The liner does fade slightly when it's hot/humid, but otherwise it lasts a while in better weather and rain. I might consider getting it again.