October 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by paleasianchick

Very disappointed. Usually a big lancome fan, but the gloss is very sticky and tends to dry my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have just done a make up bag clear out (no small feat considering how often I'm left waiting around in airports...) and am totally lost for words (well, almost...)
Why in god's name do I have not one, not two but three half used grubby tubes of this gunk on my person? I mean, when did this happen?!? I HATE these things! I'd get it if there was one new nearly full tube but three??? half used???
Nearly every aspect of this product gripes me: the sticky goopy consistency, the little bits of glitter that linger on your pillowcases for months, (seemingly immune to a ride in the washing machine), the rip-off price, the horrid mineral oil taste, thinly masked by fetid, artificial fruits of the forest, the hair one is forced to ingest as ones whole crown gradually adhederes to one's fly trap slug lips. But mostly I just hate the fact that these ghastly little tubes nest at the bottom of every rich white sloaney girl's 'it' bag, and that I'm forced to watch said girls reapply this vacuously over and over again whenever i go to a bar or take public transportation.
Rant over lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had two of these: Miracle and Dreamsicle. I gave Miracle to my little sister and I have Dreamsicle. I have it, but don't reach for it much. I don't find this to be much different from other high end lipglosses. I think price is resonable for the size it comes in. This is just average lipgloss with nice shine and medium stickiness. After two of these, I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nielsenk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a lip product junkie. I like makeup but I LOVE lip products. I prefer a lip gloss to a lipstick because my lips get dried out very easily. I also just prefer the look of a lip gloss. I have tried so many brands from Neutrogena to MAC. I have to say that these Lancome Juicy Tubes are fabulous. They provide fabulous shine and texture and are so moisturizing. They last a long time for lip gloss and come in great colors. I have Spring Fling, Miracle, and Iced Cranberry...all of which I love. They are wonderful by theselves and fabulous with a liner. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by polarfreeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Juicy Tubes look great, smell great, and taste good enough. They have cute containers that fit into my pocket without looking like I'm too happy to see someone. Unfortunately, I can get that somewhere else too for a much lower price. I would use them again, but only if it was given to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

These glosses are delicious, but sticky. The price is too high and this gloss is very similar to L'oreal's colour juices. These taste so good, especially the pop versions. These are fun, playful glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by PiNk__LemOnade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

These are good glosses, but ridiculously over-priced. You can hit the drugstore and find that l'Oreal's CJs are just as great (some shades are identical, i.e. Simmer JT = Strawberry Smoothie CJ) for a fraction of the price. And if you MUST have a slanted tip, mark's Juice Gems are FANTASTIC (Juicy Papaya = Miracle JT). My final verdict? Rip-off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 10:44:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

Way too sticky and gooey for me...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by BareSkin

they are too sticky and most of the colors are clear...absolutely nothing special i don't know what the hype is all about

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I dont understand why these are popular. They arent very shiny and dont stay on, and dont even give much color. Waste of money if you ask me.