Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 12/27/2009 12:20:00 PM

Another user of oleo-relax serum here. Coarse, curly-wavy, long hair (waist length, bit longer maybe?). Coloured maybe every 6-8 weeks.
This stuff is great. Unlike the Kerastase it doesn't relax my curls/waves too much, but it softens and gets rid of frizz. Not that the oleo weighs it down, but Moroccanoil leaves it with more body, which helps if you have heavy hair where the curls have a tendency to straighten because of the weight. Right now, this is perfect!
UPDATE: I use quite a bit though, maybe 3 dollops the size of 50p pieces, which seems to be the perfect amount. I think it's more expensive than oleo (not sure though) but, yes, it's miles better. Great shine, unbeatable softness. WOW!

on 12/26/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product literally transformed my hair! My hair had been through so much, coloring, relaxing, bleaching, and I straighten it everyday. Tsk, tsk, I know...My frazzled hair was just lifeless, damaged, and frizzy. I bought the smaller sized bottle for 10 dollars, and applied it that night after I got out of the shower, like you would apply any serum. When I woke up my hair was INCREDIBLY soft, and shiny! After straightening my hair I applied more to my ends and VOILA! It was AMAZING. Not greasy at all! The only thing I would change about the product is the packaging. It should come with a pump or a flipcap.

on 12/25/2009 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is amazing! I have used so many oil treatments and serums, it's ridiculous. I noticed a huge difference in a reduction in blow-dry time, the softness of my hair, the overall look of my hair, and how the rest of my products work...after just my first use! I will continue to use this and will definitely repurchase. It's a bit pricey, but most hair products are...especially good ones. I like to use high end products, such as Kerastase. So, I am willing to pay for a product that works. It is a great serum without weighing my hair down. I have not had any issues with greasiness. The bottle is not great...it's glass and awkward and you have to be careful when you pour it out...you don't want too much! I probably use a nickel-sized amount of product and my hair is past my shoulders.

on 12/25/2009 2:11:00 PM

HG serum! I don't know what I did before this came along. Honestly. I have long wavy hair, I straighten it with a flatiron. This seals it beautifully, smells amazing, gives it just enough shine that lasts, and makes it bunny soft, read this bunny soft. I always get great compliments on my hair after using this product. I wash my hair, towel dry it and then I add about 3 or 4 drops of the serum and comb it through. I let it air dry and then I run the flat iron through it. I add one last pea size drop when I'm done and it makes a huge difference. The packaging is not the best, but since I got a big bottle, I bought two small apothecary bottles with droppers, and made it portable. It lasts forever. You don't need to use a lot, a few drops is all it takes, this is a miracle in a bottle. I can't wait to try their other products as well.

on 12/21/2009 2:45:00 PM

Bought this from amazon after reading the reviews. I don't like the packaging...It was probably amazon's fault but when I opened the box, the product had leaked all over the packaging, box and bottle, but the bottle was still pretty full. I had been waiting so long to try it that i didn't send it back to wait for a new one. It smells amazing! I have been using it for about 3 weeks now. I have straight hair, but it's dry, brittle and frizzy from over styling. At first I wasn't sure if it made much of a difference, but I started to slowly use a little more and now I've found the right amount for my hair. The product absorbs really well in to the hair. Sometimes I think I've used too much because it seems greasy in some spots (especially on my bangs) but by a couple hours, it looks great. I wash my hair every other day because it's so dry, and i think the longer you leave the product in, the more benefit you'll get from it. On really dry days I even put a tiny bit on after my hair is dry and I'm always so amazed at how well it absorbs, not like most anti-frizz products I've tried. I plan on purchasing this again.

on 12/20/2009 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After years of damage to my hair (which used to be really shiny and soft) I finally found a product to bring back that shine and beauty. This is an amazing hair oil, makes it so soft, smooth, silky, and shiny! I love it. It IS a teensy bit expensive on my budget, but I'd pay anything to bring back beautiful hair. Also, another con is that it is a bit messy and difficult to use the bottle. I wish they would put the oil in a different type of bottle (preferably a pump) as I sometimes get too much out of the bottle. I have thick hair, so it works amazing. I love this product, I would definitely recommend this hair serum to you girls! :)

on 12/20/2009 8:05:00 PM

this is a great product for thick hair. i can see how it might weigh down fine hair. i love the scent although it does not linger. gives my hair body, softness and shine. it also works as a detangler for me. the only thing that i cant get past is the price. thankfully alittle goes a long way.

on 12/20/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is fried!!!, I have tried so many products from high end to drug store. I used this for the first time today and my brillo hair was somewhat smooth and had some shine. I only used a tiny bit of oil and no other products after I did a CO wash. I will continue use and update my review. I gave this a 3 on price and packaging. Is it worth 38.00 and why a glass bottle, but if this magical oil can help repair my hair I will continue to use.

on 12/17/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to agree with all the positive reviews. This stuff is amazing! I was skeptical at first, but I have been using the moroccan oil since the summer and my hair is in much better condition. I have thick, heavily highlighted hair and this product makes my hair blow out beautifully. It does not weigh the hair down like some products I have used in the past. It smells delicious and gives the hair a nice shine. Great product! I am actually giving this to one of my co-workers for Christmas.

on 12/17/2009 10:44:00 AM

This is a great hair serum. I really wanted to try this after reading about it in a magazine. When I went to beautybrands to buy it all the women working there told me how much they love it. One lady called it liquid gold. I don't know about that, but it is a very lovely serum. My hair looks a little more smooth and shiny when I use it. I even had a sales girl a mac tell me how pretty and healthy my hair is. I have tried lots of hair serums, high end and low end, in a search of a magical "poof now you have flowing Salma Hayak hair" and no, I have not found that and maybe never will seeing but this is the closest Ive come so far. It's expensive but worth it. Some don't like the smell, I love it. To be honest after my hair dries I can't smell it anymore anyway. Also I know that one of the yummy for my hair puzzle pieces in this is Argan oil. I have a bottle of pure Argan oil that I use as a deep treatment before a shower. I love that too. I also use it on my face and it really is magical there, but that's a whole new story.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products