BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 6/26/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS BRONZER! It's expensive but lasts forever. You won't look orange with this. If you use too much you can look muddy but it's hard to overdo. Great for contouring and all over.

on 6/25/2010 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have pretty pale skin, and I was scared bronzer would must make my face look "dirty" or muddy, or it would just look really obvious. Hoola doesn't do that... it's completely matte, light enough for my face, and great for contouring. Really blendable & buildable for darker skintones! I reccommend this product, but you should try it on at ur local Sephora to make sure you want to spend the 28 dollars on it or not.

on 6/11/2010 6:00:00 AM

I use this product for contouring on myself or clients. It is a matte bronzer and the product is finely milled and very pigmented. The price is a bit of a turn off and the brush that came with it was something akin to those brushes you use to glaze honey on chicken wings at a BBQ. Needless to say, I threw it out. The box packaging is also not very appealing and looks shoddy. At least the shape is regular and fits well in my traincase. I will purchase again since the product is just what I am looking for.

For reference: I am NC20 and tend to work with Asian models with NC colouring

on 6/10/2010 6:13:00 PM

I just got into the whole bronzer thing this summer, and Ive been using this product almost everyday! its the perfect color, non shimmery, smells amazing, and the texture is nice! im still using up my powderazzi set, but once i run out of hoola, i will def. repurchase.

on 6/10/2010 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

the perfect matte brown contour. words cannot describe my love for this product. i will buy again, and again, and again....

on 6/7/2010 4:32:00 PM

A nice, matte brown color for contouring. I'm on the fence about the packaging, I find the box is a too bulky in a makeup bag or for traveling.

It's about $28, so it isn't cheap but the product is not bad.

on 6/7/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm disappointed in this product. I bought it because it's great for contouring, it's a bit too light for my NC30/NW30 skintone but if I want very subtle contouring then this is a good pick. I like the matte, natural color but I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out. I don't apply this all over like I said, just for contouring so I apply in only specific spots. The area that I apply on the most is right under my cheekbone, near by hairline and ear and that's where I've been experiencing breakouts. It's actually the only place I have breakouts right now, I actually have a couple on my right side near the hairline and another smaller one on my left side. They are very symetrical and I find that to be too much of a coincidence. I'm a bit pissed because this is not a cheap product. I did give it 3 lippies though since it does look good when you contour and it might work for other skin types that aren't acne prone. But acne prone girls, beware! I'm pretty sure the ingredient that caused the breakouts is something called Ethelhexyl Palmitate or something like that. I try to avoid this ingredient but it's extremely hard, it's in everything! This and mineral oil, those two ingredients that cause breakouts are in almost everything. Oh well, back to looking for my perfect skin friendly bronzer :( . Oh another thing, I hate the packaging. It's cute but not practical and I have a hard time fitting it into my makeup bag.

on 6/3/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

MY HG bronzer! Matte gorgeous color! PERFECT all around! I cannot say better things about it! Tons of product, should work on most skin tones unless you are really dark! I can even go pretty heavy on accident and come out looking fine! So natural looking! I got it in the Legally Bronzed kit so it was SUPER affordable that way!

on 5/30/2010 8:18:00 PM

This is my first bronzer; I had shied away from bronzers because my skin is fair and I feared that any application would look unnatural and obvious. This buffs in well and doesn't overpower. I use it for contouring mostly. I happen to like the little brush; it puts a perfect "cut' into the hollow of my cheek plus it's soft and blends the powder well. I love the packaging for this and the Benefit blushers; so cute, no plastic, stackable and it fits the hand well.

on 5/30/2010 1:49:00 PM

This is probably the first bronzer i've tried that isn't orange, it is a natural tan/brown. There are no sparkles in it which is a miracle for me, I hate sparkly bronzers. It is perfect for my fair complexion. The packaging is great, although it cracks when you get near the bottom which is annoying. It comes with a tiny brush which I don't use, it is too small and just isnt good at all. I use my MAC 182 kabuki brush all over my face and love the results. I have a natural clean matte finish.

Popular Bronzers