BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/16/2010 4:03:00 AM

This is a wonderful contour and bronzer. It is matte so it goes on looking very natural. I have alos used it as a blush with a bit of highlighter on my cheeks for a summer glow.

on 7/13/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my all time fav bronzer, its a tad expensive but it really realy lasts for ages so its worth it in the end, i like the way its matt so i can add it all over as i like a matt finish but can had shine myself after... its a really natural colour and it looks really good in photos

My favorite bronzer thus far. It is definitely the most natural looking tan that I've been able to create. NO SHIMMER. This beats NARS Laguna for that reason only. In the sunlight, in certain directions, Laguna can make you look disco'y. This is perfection, easy to work with, no orange tones, blendable and great stay-put power! Only minor defect is packaging, not cute nor practical. Still, the product makes me insanely happy and that's what matters.

on 7/3/2010 11:26:00 PM

I LOVE this. It's not shimmery and very hard to overdo - won't give you that 'dirty' look unless you're really really packing it on. PERFECT for contouring, lasts forever, worth every cent.

on 7/3/2010 8:52:00 PM

This is another product that has it's good and it's bad. The good is that the color is very natural looking and the brush that it comes with glides the powder on quite nicely. It looks scary at first when you first apply it, as it will have you thinking "oh, no! too much, too dark!" but the powder is very blendable so just keep brushing it around with the brush and it will look fine. The bad that will keep me from purchasing it again is that it does not last very long and fades rather quickly. Leaves me pale again after only a couple hours.

on 6/28/2010 5:57:00 PM

Now that I know how to use this product, I really like it. When I first got it I thought it was too dark and too pigmented, but someone (sorry can't remember name) on youtube uses this and she swirls a large brush in the product and then rather than tapping off the excess, she swirls the brush in the lid of the box which distributes the color more evenly on the brush and gets rid of excess porduct. Then apply to face in circular motion, and somedays I'll actually apply it all over my face (which is fair, N3 in MAC).

As far as the packaging goes, I'm not a fan. The box is cute, but not ideal for travel. I do like that it comes with it's own brush which I have used. I won't if I have a better brush around, but in a pinch it's not bad.

I think I would repurchase this--I definitly would if they changed the packaging to a compact! Please Benefit!

on 6/28/2010 4:43:00 PM

I can't decide how much I like this product... it was a present and I don't think I could bring myself to spend 23 on a bronzer!
I like that its matte- I like to wear shimmery blushers and I think NARS orgasm looks lovely on this. I also like the colour- I am pale and I often find that I will be directed to orangey looking bronzers, and I love the 'brownness' of this product! Its easy to put on lightly or build up.
I'm just not sure its fabulous enough to spend (so much of) my hard earned pennies!

on 6/27/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Ok product. To be honest though I tend to stick to drugstore brands. They are just as good as department store if not better and they cost far less. I useRrimmel bronzer and it works great (I have super sensitive skin) and it costs less than $5 a pot. The Hoola box is too small for my cheeck brush anyway. And plus it is big and bulky- hard to carry around in a make-up bag in your purse.

on 6/26/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is great for contouring...but after I came back from my beach vacation, it really doesn't show up on me anymore! It's very close to my summer foundation/powder shades! I have to use a pretty heavy hand to get this to show now. However, it'll be great to help extend my tan into the fall and I'll be back to contouring with it after that. I have oily skin, so it's nice to have a few matte bronzers in my collection for days when I'm on shimmer overload.

on 6/26/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS BRONZER! It's expensive but lasts forever. You won't look orange with this. If you use too much you can look muddy but it's hard to overdo. Great for contouring and all over.

Popular Bronzers