April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by bravemary

This is such a great product for color. I am fairly tan for me but my face is always more pale. I just dust this and I match my body. Just as an experimient I put it on my tan lines and it covered about 98 percent. They virtually disappeared. I do feel a bit of itching that I didn't notice before using it, but it is very minor, not nearly as bad as MAC products make me itch. I use the brush that comes with it, I just blow of the extra and it is amazing. This is a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by jennys23

This is my HG bronzer. I have had this for over 3 years now, yes same box. I use a big MAC fluffy brush dust a little on it swirl it in the top of the box just once and dust on and voila! Instant tan and not sparkly and the perfect tan for my face and neck. And i have horribly sensitive skin and have not had any problems with this since i started using it. I can't tan my face so this is the best for me! Price I think is reasonable because like I said I have had the same one for over 3 years!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Pamela76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is very cute, but not very user-friendly, especially when you're trying to get a small amount on a large brush. That's my only negative comment. That said, I love the color - it's especially great for fair skin - and if you're careful with the application, it doesn't look dirty or ruddy. I was very nervous buying a matte bronzer, but if you are careful, it looks VERY natural. I have blond hair and extremely pale skin, even in the summer, so most bronzers usually look orange or brown on me. Hoola is definitely my new favorite product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by tequierosparrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the defining factor of why i love this is that there is no gold flecks or beam effect after applying. i have been looking for a matte bronzer with staying power and this is it.

key notes:
you have to apply it carefully and quite frankly sparingly (another benefit haha no pun intended). you WILL look ashen/muddy if you dont. i just use quo's bronzer brush(12$ at shoppers), fluffy with white tips. works so well because it doesnt pick up loads of colour which is a desired effect for this puppy. also good double for mild contouring.

cons:
- price is a bit steep at 34 bucks at shoppers, but i have been using for a while and there isnt even evidence that i have used it.
- stupid little box...its cute but not functional.

overall i like it a lot, its easy to overdo so be aware, i would stay away if i was fair skinned but im quite tanned normally so i like it just fine

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by saraaalovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The key to this product is definitely applying it correctly. If you apply this ALL over your face, yes, it's going to look like a huge mud fest. But it you lightly brush this on to your forehead, cheeks, chin and nose... then, it gives you the most wonderful matte tan glow =).

And this thing lasts forever!!! I've had mine for quite some time and all I see is a little dent. I absolutely hate the box though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Sabby9523

This is my HG bronzer. I absolutely love this stuff! A little bit goes a long way so this will last me forever! The price is kind of outrageous, but for how long it lasts; it's worth it. This gives me a very sunkissed glow and makes my skin look healthy. The brush is a bit stiff and it sort of hurts my face, but since when did brushes that came with products work well? Never. I will definitely keep on using this and buying it when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by CoverModel

Not impressed with the product, it doesn't blend well, doesn't look very natural and packaging is not that practical.
Not a fan of Benefit products, won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this bronzer as a gratis and I have to say I am glad I didn't buy it. While it is great that it's matte, it looks very muddy on my fair skin and it doesn't blend well. it's too bad as I like the idea of not have too much shimmer or sparkle in my bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really is the HG of bronzers. It's matte and is the most natural looking bronzer I've ever used - you just look naturally tan. I LOVE it, and didn't realize how perfect this was until I tried The Balm's bronzer. Doesn't even come close.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Xiola_Blu2000

I've been using Hoola for close to 5 years now and I still love it. It's truly the ONLY bronzer that gives me a natural, tan glow without looking fake, shimmery, orange, or muddy. It's also ideal to use for contouring because it's matte.
Since a little goes a very long way, I have no issues with the price - one Hoola has lasted me 3 1/2 years of daily use.
The packaging could stand to be improved to be made less bulky and a bit sturdier & the brush that comes with it is useless, but all in all, this is THE bronzer to get for ALL skin types. I've used this on myself, and on a number of different models as well - it hasn't disappointed me yet.