Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

I have a combo skin of dry/normal.. and this works GREAT. It is a gel-cream that goes on so well after I wash my face. So very refreshing as well. I got it for free at Macy's so I don't really have much to say about the price (laughs). It helped with the dry areas on my face. =D

Beautifully packaged and marketed, but crappy product. Not remotely moisturizing and left me with dry patches. Threw it out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Bought this when my skin was absolutely terrible, breaking and peeling like mad with the weather change. I used it up a lot faster than I do most moisturizers, I needed to use loads to get my skin back to normal. Perhaps there would have been a cheaper product that would be more effective, but I must also say that my skin stayed hydrated throughout that weather and starting Accutane using this product. I love how lightweight it is and I had no breakouts or problems from it. If you want to spend the money it's a nice moisturizer (and hopefully you can make it last longer than I did!)

***update: looking back, I think this was a waste of money- I think it gets used up too fast because the skin can't keep the water-based moisture in without some kind of emulsifier. I currently use Alba green tea and aloe oil free face lotion which is more effective yet equally gentle, and much more affordable!! I

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion goes on smoothly and feels very light and nice. After it dries however, my skin feels tight and almost sticky to the touch. Not enjoyable.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Doesn't do much for me. I dislike its packaging. Would prefer not sticking my fingers into a jar. It feels nice for like 5 minutes.

I'm on my 3rd one, and I will continue to buy this until I find something even better n cheaper. Its extremely hydrating for me, esp in the winter. I layer this over my usual moisturizer at night before bed, and my skin is full, supple, and very soft the next day. I love it! I use it as a "leave-on mask" instead of an actual moisturizer and it works pretty well like that for me. The packaging could be better if it were a squeeze tube though. And the price is a little high for a student like me, but I think its pretty good at doing what it says I will-thirst relief of the skin.

I was never a big fan of Clinique, but this product I think is the biggest reason why I never buy anything from their skin care line. The first couple of days using this I thought I found my HG, but then all hell broke out. My face started to itch and sting after a couple of days, and started to get red blotches under my eyes. I usually give away the stuff I don't use, but threw out this one right away.

I got this free as part of the law suit. I really like the feel of the product on my face. It absorbs very fast and non-sticky. However, I started to notice dry patches on my face after applying foundation. I used Avon before I started using this product and had no problems with dry patches.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received my own helping of this clinique product because of the lawsuit business going on at Macy's a few months back.

I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's now a part of my morning and night routine! It claims to hydrate for up to 10 hours and it comes through strong on it's claim.

Recommend it to everyone who routinely or sparingly uses moisturizer on face and neck.

This is a great instant relief moisturizer. I especially like the texture because it is a gel-like consistency it just glides on the face so easily. It was well absorbed into my skin probably because I am a bit dry at the moment due to the winter weather and boy did it hydrate. I really do like this for instant relief.