BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

I've still never found the HG concealer, but this is as close as I have gotten. The texture is perfect for covering spots...not too creamy but not too waxy. I only use a little around my eyes because under-eye circles are not too big of a problem for me. This stuff works great. It's particularly good at covering up old acne marks and sun spots. I usually buy medium shades, but for this, I get the lightest shade and it works very well...definitely brightens my eyes a bit without it being too obvious.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

gave me bumps around my eyes! gross!
it didn't work either.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Truth be told...I only got this concealer because it was 12 bucks at sephora. but it's not too bad. i wouldn't call it industrial strength as it's advertised but better than drugstore brands for sure. i prefer my mac studio sculpt. but it's worth the 12 bucks. no creasing on me yet. it came with an eye brightener that i think is awesome as a highlighter and for right by your tear ducts. that was a plus.

I only bought this concealer yesterday but already i feel the need to rave about it! i'm not a benefit fanatic... but after reading many many reviews about how terrible MAC concealers were i felt the need to try something else first... so i went off to benefit as i work in a department store and we have a counter where i get 15% off... i saw boi-ing and saw that it came in 3 shades... testing the shades 01 was far too light and i knew would make me look like a ghost but being nw20 in studio sculpt i thought 02 would be too dark... i didn't try it in the shop but as soon as i got home i applied it ... ready to have it up on mua for a swap within minutes... but i thnk i am honestly in love! it's usually 15.19 or something but i got it for around 12... that's why i have marked it 5 for price... onyl bad thing i have to say is it doesnt cover spots as well as previous concealers i have tried.. so if that's what you want this may not be the best concealer for you... but for dark patches under the eyes and blotches it's greatttt ♥ it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Hands down best concealer yet! Although i dont have bad dark circles or blemishes, this does a wonderful job at evening the skin tone, and on nays that didnt get enough sleep, it covers all imperfections and i look like i woke up with fresh, flawless skin. It is also non-greasy which is great since i have oily skin.

I wasn't super impressed with this concealer mainly because it just didn't last very long on my skin. I purchased this in the middle shade (Shade 2) and it was a fairly accurate match for my skin tone. I really also liked that the compact came with a mirror (always a bonus!) and snaps securely in place. Unfortunately, after about an hour's time, I had massive creases under my eyes. I tried to adjust the amount I used, but then either the dark circles would still be showing or I would end up with the creases. Kind of a lose lose situation for me. I have pretty oily skin, so I think this product would work best for those with dry complexions since it is so creamy.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is good!, much better than CD hydrating concealer...
no cakey, long lasting, it doesn't cover dark circles at 100,
but maybe 75-80%, works on summer humid weather...
i'm in love of benefit products, but are expensive, right now
i'm trying to save some bucks to clothes & make hair...
i will try more cheap cosmetics nice quality from Singapore,
drugstores will be my new friends he,he=), maybe SASA sometimes ^_~

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm only 25 and this attracts to my non existent creases and fine lines. Too drying and sinks in lines, this isn't a concealer it's an age enhancer. I wouldn't repurchase.

Packaging in a small jar with a clear lid so you can see the color.

I order this on the Benefit website in shade 2 - medium.
For me it isn't a good undereye concealer as it settles in my fine lines and is a bit too think.
As a concealer on the rest of my face (I have some redness on my cheeks, capilairies,.. in the winter), it really does a magnificent job.

I have real issues with concealers, but this one seems to get the job done! I'm a huge fan of benefit products to begin with, and boi-ing doesn't disappoint. I bought it a couple months ago and i barely put a dent in it so it's going to last for a while! Definitely worth the price.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products