October 25, 2014 | 905 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by alohacarol

i think this is by far the best concealer i have used so far in my life. The color medium fits almost perfectly (i use one shade darker on fndt) and it stays on pretty well. I have used other concealers that was in the best selling list and what others recommended but boi-ing has the strongest lasting power. I use boi-ing for post acne scars and it covers them well and naturally. My only problem is the packaging is very flimsy so if you are a careful person it wouldn't matter much but if you are clumsy like I am please be careful. The mirror part broke off so the whole concealer got rubbed in my bag...... so now I just use the concealer before I leave my house.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by hanyvib01

overall i think this product is only okay. it did cover what i wanted it to cover but it was very cakey so it makes it very noticable that i have on concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by SarahKatie

This was my HG concealer. It blended so well with You Rebel tinted moisturizer and it was the only thing that covered my dark circles. Lately, I have noticed that it has dried out. I use it every day and I close the disc tightly, so I am not sure why this happened. I am going to repurchase and hope that the dryness was a fluke, because I absolutely love the product. With the drying comes a little settling into the fine lines under my eyes, but they are easily remedied and usually do not return once I wipe them. I will update if the my new disc dries out as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I should have had a more qualified employee help me pick this out and match it to my skin but it is far too yellow-y for me, a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by gina2328

I have already repurchased a backup of this product, I love it that much! It works as a dream to cover undereye circles but its perfect for covering up red acne scars on my face. It has a creamy texture that sets in and lasts most of the day. I apply it with the Essence of Beauty concealer brushes from CVS which are inexpensive and work great.

Color # 02 is a perfect match for my fair to medium complexion. I am Mac NW20 for reference. It is hard to find a good concealer, I tried Mac and MUFE and those did not work. I also tried their Erase Paste and this one works better for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Other reviewers' comments describe Boi-ing as being too creamy which makes me wonder if I've got a bad batch or whether the formulation has changed because it's quite dry in look and feel now. I have skin on the dry side and I need to swirl the concealer around in the pan a bit to warm it up before applying. Fortunately, it doesn't make my skin look dry or crepey. As I don't like the feeling of makeup or anything on my skin, I think this could be largely why Boing is easier for me to wear as its relatively dry formulation is not fussy or sticky to use, and I can be quite slapdash in my application of it. It covers my redness, dark circles and blemishes reasonably well (not completely for my problematic undereye circles), is easily blended, and stays on most of the day without slipping or creasing once powdered over.

Unfortunately, it's very unforgiving on dry, flaky skin and also has a tendency to collect in the lines under my eyes. The colour selection is really poor as well. I have the medium 02 which is far too peach for my skintone. It blends out, but it's still obviously not a good match. I'm also disappointed that the packaging has gone backwards from a flip-top with a mirror to a screw-top with no mirror. I guess this means I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by fleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product USED to be amazing! not too dry, and would cover virtually any blemish, but since then they have changed the packaging (now screw-top with no mirror) AND the product (much more dry and cakey now). This was such a disappointment to me as i loved the old product. one of the benefit girls did tell me that if you buy the 'realness of concealness' set it still has the old product in it though! worth a try next time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by KHarrison10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer on the recommendation of the Sephora girl. I need something to correct severe melasma brought on by a chemotherapy drug. I've found that most Benefit products have cute names and cute packaging but not much else. This product exceeded my expectations.

It does a fine job of covering the melasma on my cheeks and that's why I gave it a three BUT it is not the right thing to use under my eyes and that's also why I gave it a three.

I have very dry skin with fine lines around my eyes. I find this settles into the fine lines making them more noticeable. I've tried warming it, I've tried using it "cold". Doesn't make a difference when it comes to using under my eyes. I think if you are young with nice strong skin then this would work under the eyes. But if you are older with skin that isn't, well, young, then I would be careful about purchasing this for under the eyes.

However, it's great for everywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by krisgauntt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About 2 years ago, my friend recommended this product to me, and I have been using it ever since! I have dark circles under my eyes and it's the only product that I have been able to find that will mask those circles without leaving those "wrinkle lines" in the make-up after I am done smiling. It's great for coverage for blemish spots, etc. It's a pretty small container, so you can easily take it with you on the go. I've tried many concealers over the years and have always been disappointed, and then I tried Boi-ing. I keep Boi-ing in my car, at work, my purse, and in my coat pocket. I just love it. Try it at any Macy's counter or at Sephora first just to make sure you love it as much as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by SwtxSeri

I have Boi-ing in shade 2 and it is a great concealer that helps conceal my under-eye and blemishes very well. A little goes a long ways and by applying the concealer after my foundation I am able to blend it easier with the foundation to make it look more cohesive with my whole face instead of patches everywhere.