BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 7/5/2009 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this product about 2 months ago and have been using it on and off since then. I have quite a few areas of my skin that I really need to conceal - dark circles under my eyes, blemishes and spots on the side of my chin, and redness and psoriasis on the side of my nose. I struggle to find a concealer which can cope with all these different things! Boi-ing coped really well with the dark circles under my eyes - the directions said to make sure to kind of tap it rather than rub it on and it did a good job at covering the dark circles and the consistency blended quite well here. The spots on my chin it dealt with alright but was a little bit drying. On the redness and psoriasis on my nose I was less hopeful because I've yet to find anything which I feel works on a regular basis. I only found that it was of any use if I had just had a shower, exfoliated and then heavily moisturised my skin. If my skin hadn't just gone through all this then it caked and dried the skin out. Overall though I'm aware that most people wont have this problem so I do recommend it as a concealer in general, particularly for dark circles under your eyes.

on 7/3/2009 3:21:00 PM

recently purchased this product and it works well for me! was lucky for find it in my shade, was initially worried that it might not fit my skin tone.. this blends out really well and doesnt look unnatural! love this (: would definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

on 6/29/2009 1:35:00 PM

This is the best and only concealer I can use!! I've been buying for years now. Totally covers, and my skin is super sensitive and breaks out when I use any other product.

Great coverage, lasts a long time...love it.

on 6/22/2009 3:47:00 PM

I love love love this concealer!!! I have extremly bad undereye circles and it really is industrial strength and the coverage is amazing. The one problem i have with this is that it doesnt really dry properly and using it under the eyes does make your eyeliner run so i good powder is a must to make sure it doesnt budge, but overall it has made me far less self concious about my dark circles.

on 6/20/2009 8:23:00 PM

I got this as part of the "Big Beautiful Eyes" kit. I like the texture, but I think it's a little drying. It's great on the eyelids before putting on eyeshadow. Not good for under the eyes. My skin is dry under my eyes and this settled into the lines and made them more noticeable.

on 6/15/2009 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I agree that this concealer is not great for the undereye area. However, I love this concealer for covering blemishes on my face. The texture is creamy and blends easily for a natural looking finish. This covers much better than other concealers that I have tried.

I have a collection of concealers and this is one of my favorites. I have the old packaging that is heavier with an attached mirror. I like that. I hit pan a while a go, but still have plenty. When I repurchase I will transfer to previous packaging. It is heavy for dark circles, but I highly recommend for other problems like melasma or other skin discolorations including breakouts. You do need to set with a light powder to keep it from disappearing. It WILL cover anything if used correctly. I use 01 and am an NC15. I'm not a big fan of Benefit, but I like and use this!

Another review on Erase Paste.

on 6/9/2009 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Boi-ing concealer in the "medium" shade. It does the job and I have no major complaints about it, but I'm not blown away by the product either. It covers fairly well and blends well, but I'm not crazy about the yellowish tint. If I don't find something I like better before I hit pan, I may repurchase, but I'm not convinced this concealer is any better than many drugstore brands.

on 6/2/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not really good at concealing. I think Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda is WAY better than this and it's much cheaper! By mid day it has disappeared and shows all my flaws...and I have dry skin so it's not my oily face that makes it disappear!!!

I have this in my realness of concealness kit and my primpcess one. It's pretty good on spots but it looks very caked in and sinks into any fine lines under my eyes...and I'm only 16 so I don't have that many lines!