BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 7/14/2009 2:05:00 AM

Works fantastic for me for an everyday concealer. I do not use this on the eyes as it's too pink for winter and too yellow for summer for my particular skintone. Works great and covers everything!

on 7/12/2009 5:13:00 AM

I got this last year as part of my realness of concealness palette. I think this is a so-so product, it does not really cover my dark circles that well. The darkest part of the circles (for me the bag-like area) is always still visible. Moreover, it makes my fine lines visible (and Im only 21). Its not something I'll buy full size.

on 7/7/2009 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this product a couple of days ago and I love it for the moment. It really conceals my under eye circles and highlights my eyes. I apply the concealer with a concealer brush, which makes it very easy to blend. This product isn't so good at covering acne. It makes it look cakey. I haven't tried many concealers so I'm not too sure on how good this one is but from what I have tried in the past, it is the best.

on 7/6/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is so-so, it doesn't cover my dark circles as well as I like, definitely not as good as prescriptives flawless concealer which is more moisterising and has way more pigment so you don't need to use as much

on 7/5/2009 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this product about 2 months ago and have been using it on and off since then. I have quite a few areas of my skin that I really need to conceal - dark circles under my eyes, blemishes and spots on the side of my chin, and redness and psoriasis on the side of my nose. I struggle to find a concealer which can cope with all these different things! Boi-ing coped really well with the dark circles under my eyes - the directions said to make sure to kind of tap it rather than rub it on and it did a good job at covering the dark circles and the consistency blended quite well here. The spots on my chin it dealt with alright but was a little bit drying. On the redness and psoriasis on my nose I was less hopeful because I've yet to find anything which I feel works on a regular basis. I only found that it was of any use if I had just had a shower, exfoliated and then heavily moisturised my skin. If my skin hadn't just gone through all this then it caked and dried the skin out. Overall though I'm aware that most people wont have this problem so I do recommend it as a concealer in general, particularly for dark circles under your eyes.

on 7/3/2009 3:21:00 PM

recently purchased this product and it works well for me! was lucky for find it in my shade, was initially worried that it might not fit my skin tone.. this blends out really well and doesnt look unnatural! love this (: would definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

on 6/29/2009 1:35:00 PM

This is the best and only concealer I can use!! I've been buying for years now. Totally covers, and my skin is super sensitive and breaks out when I use any other product.

Great coverage, lasts a long time...love it.

on 6/22/2009 3:47:00 PM

I love love love this concealer!!! I have extremly bad undereye circles and it really is industrial strength and the coverage is amazing. The one problem i have with this is that it doesnt really dry properly and using it under the eyes does make your eyeliner run so i good powder is a must to make sure it doesnt budge, but overall it has made me far less self concious about my dark circles.

on 6/20/2009 8:23:00 PM

I got this as part of the "Big Beautiful Eyes" kit. I like the texture, but I think it's a little drying. It's great on the eyelids before putting on eyeshadow. Not good for under the eyes. My skin is dry under my eyes and this settled into the lines and made them more noticeable.

on 6/15/2009 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I agree that this concealer is not great for the undereye area. However, I love this concealer for covering blemishes on my face. The texture is creamy and blends easily for a natural looking finish. This covers much better than other concealers that I have tried.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products