Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 2/2/2007 4:26:00 PM

I'm currently testing out several different cuticle products and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a decent product with a decent scent. Basically, it's okay for me.
I have several containers of this product lying about: at work, by my kitchen sick, and in my purse. I like it because the packing is small and convienant. It does a fair job of moisturizing my situation but I'm not blown away by it. It's not overly greasy like other cuticle creams/oils but it does have a waxy film that remains and leaves polished nails looking rather dull. I don't have any issue with the tin. It's easier to open then my CARGO eyeshadow (which is a pain in the arse).I'll probably repurchase for the same reason I have several now, cuticle oil is a great option but not always the most convienant or travel friendly. For reference, I have two sizes of this product. The regualr .60oz tin purhcased for $5.00 and the smaller .30oz tin that I purchased right after the new year at CVS that were 2 for $5.00.

on 2/1/2007 8:29:00 AM

This is one of the best hand/nail products i've ever used. This cream changed my cuticles' roughness and gave me a very beautiful manicure with only one application. It smells so nice and i also like the tiny tin packaging. I will always use it.

on 1/28/2007 4:44:00 AM

This is a winter main-stay for me..keeps my cuticles from being rough looking in as little as one application

on 1/23/2007 11:09:00 PM

Honestly, I haven't seen any improvement in my nails or cuticles. However, my nails and cuticles are fairly nice on their own and not a problem area. That said, I LOVE the smell of this stuff. I would probably buy this again, just because of the sweet scent and because it feels like you're pampering yourself when you put it on.

on 1/22/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This seems to help my cuticles and it helps elevate hangnails.

on 1/22/2007 12:55:00 PM

Cute tin, nice scent, works OK . . . but it's *so* sticky/greasy/waxy and leaves my polished nails looking dull until I wash it off. The cute little tin can be difficult to open, too, especially if I have handcream on already. I'll use up what I have, but won't repurchase. Cuticle oil is a much better choice.

on 1/22/2007 1:23:00 AM

Wonderful Smell - use it daily - a little greasy but use a hand lotion after and it works wonders

on 1/21/2007 11:56:00 AM

Great product! Smells divine, and has done wonders for my cuticles. They are smooth, healthy, and looking good. And the tin is adorable! A++++

on 1/20/2007 3:33:00 PM

Wow, talk about overrated. Did absolutely nothing to improve the look of my cuticles. Great scent and cute tin ( although a little bit hard to open ).

on 1/20/2007 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Good product. It did it's job. But, i must say, the smell sucked & it was too greasy. But I'd still buy it again. I put it on right before i go to sleep.

Popular Treatments