October 22, 2014 | 1423 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by kittison

I have used this cream in the winter ever since I used Accutane 5 years ago and my skin became so much drier. It's the only product I've found that keeps my skin comfortable and not dry or tight all day, but this comes with a price - breakouts and bumps. I had a suspicion that this cream was causing the strange itchy bumps I was getting on the side of my face, and sure enough, when I stopped using it, the bumps went away. I've also had a lot fewer breakouts since I switched, and my pores, especially on my nose are a lot less clogged and less noticable. Might work better for someone without acne-prone skin? Makes me sad, since the moisturizing part was so amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Nelly1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this moisturizing cream..
I used cetaphil for 8 months already n now I feel my skin very smooth!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this cream. Wayyyy better than the cetaphil lotion. I hated the lotion and i decided to give the cream a try on a whim. The texture is soft and smooth and i do not have a greasy feeling. Infact i use this on my facial cheeks after i put my moisturizer on and it does not make me break out. Also calms the redness down. Costco usually has the cream on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this from my derm office and I wanted to find a new lotion because my derm hates me using Jergens Ultra Healing lotion on my face. Since this is 'cream', I probably should have used something else, but this is just way too oily. I have very oily skin, but my skin is very dry around my mouth and will flake and peel without a heavy duty lotion. However, I couldn't get passed how greasy this makes me feel, so when my face starts getting oily ANDDD it's already oily from this lotion ? UGHHH.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by pixiegirl23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great moisturizer! It's not oily, absorbs quickly and is long lasting...
It's a huge tub and for 13.99, it'll last a good while. It's so gentle that my little 6 month old nephew uses it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist recommended this after starting Renova. The packaging is not so fantastic but the cream is great!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am extremely acne prone. THis gave me weird small red bumps then 2 huge zits on lower face. The only thing I've found not to break me out is Olay beauty fluid. any other Olay or brand breaks me out! how frusterating!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for two years since my dermatologist recommended it after I told her about my very dry winter skin. I haven't stopped using it yet. My skin stays moisturized all day without having to reapply, and I don't have any dry patches on my body at all. I was using Body Shops Body Butter, but that got to be very expensive and did not work as well as this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by BEBE_T

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really wanted to like this and, at first, I thought I did. It just never completely seems to sink in, though, and I don't know that it did anything for my skin. It didn't really calm it and whatever it did to moisturize it was undone as soon as I washed my skin. Plus, I think it might have contributed to a few clogged pores here and there.

Update: My husband loves this stuff and I've decided it's an excellent foot moisturizer, so I will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Arisainwonderland

Love this moisturizer, despite it being a generic drugstore brand. It's not overly expensive and it'll last you a life time with a jar this huge. I wish it came in travel size so I can take it with me everywhere.

After a hot shower or a warm face cleanse, I place this on my face. My skin has become really smooth, since then. With all my share of moisturizers, I always get the same result after putting them on: Oily skin.

Cetaphil easily absorbed into my skin and I didn't feel greasy by the end of the day. Since using this product, my acne has also started to calm down a little. The reason was because I wasn't properly moisturizing after I washed my face. Now I can throw out that nasty old Proactiv and have the skin I was born with. Though I think this moisturizer works much better if you use it on your body. Really helps get rid of those dry patches